Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
China looking a bit extremely poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

GOL

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

Haiti doing some decent attacking in the other game.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Phwoar

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
James is stunting on the chinese.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

What. A. Finish

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Christ, England looking extremely good

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Another real nice one, wow

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
James has been fantastic this half even before that goal, she created the first two and the defenders can’t ever get the ball off her, pinging passes like Xavi

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

3 at the back and Bright-Greenwood still fuckin dominating this

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
It's coming home

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

PHWOAR

Edit - gently caress VAR

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Wowwwwwww

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Lol what a poo poo sport.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Bullshit

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

absolute trash-tier VAR

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I don't have sound. Was that chalked off for the forward casually strolling back with no interest in moving for the cross?

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

ilmucche posted:

I don't have sound. Was that chalked off for the forward casually strolling back with no interest in moving for the cross?

yup

edit; she was offside when the cross came in, but back onside when the next touch occurred (which she picked up and passed to James who scored). so i guess apparently she was gaining an advantage from being offside initially or something

stupid loving decision imo, VAR has been pretty garbage this tournament

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Brutal

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

ilmucche posted:

Yup

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

ilmucche posted:

Yes, for some reason

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
Offside my rear end

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

ilmucche posted:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFS, etc

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

webmeister posted:

yup

edit; she was offside when the cross came in, but back onside when the next touch occurred (which she picked up and passed to James who scored). so i guess apparently she was gaining an advantage from being offside initially or something

stupid loving decision imo, VAR has been pretty garbage this tournament

Good.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
If you have ever strayed into an offside position you receive the mark of Cain making it a crime for you to ever score again, unless you are first ritually cleansed of your taint by drinking a whole can of referee spray

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

The thing about England is, they're always trying to walk it in

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

https://twitter.com/RueshaLJ/status/1686010530119462914

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Same

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

skasion posted:

Offside my rear end

There is a precedent for this

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Pelanty

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Lmao, cut to the screen and the first frame is the ball fully against her arm

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

rofl more garbage var

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Hard to argue against that

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Yellow is a bit harsh like

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Yellow a bit harsh though.