Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

it's good, but overplayed.

but even their mediocre games had pretty good music. this was one of my favorites as a kid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geVuWi6B3QE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0EnL4M1jjE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I've been super out of it for a few days has anything really funny happened besides the Croup probes

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
can't wait for the last page of accurately describing a widely hated poster to be referred to as helldumping

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Fajita Queen posted:

I've been super out of it for a few days has anything really funny happened besides the Croup probes

No op except a gbs aids guy managed to get a month ban in SA-MART

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

sa-mart does what gbs don't.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I just saw a GBS IK get probated in Blockbuster Video for saying he skipped the Livia Soprano scenes in The Sopranos and I have never wanted someone to get permabanned more than I do now

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I just saw a GBS IK get probated in Blockbuster Video for saying he skipped the Livia Soprano scenes in The Sopranos and I have never wanted someone to get permabanned more than I do now

OH POOR YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Feels Villeneuve posted:

yep. this is why we need a rule that says you have to watch the whole video

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Feels Villeneuve posted:

He also skipped Meadow and Dr Melfi so basically “Sopranos was great except for all the women”

I’m certain this guy has opinions about Skylar White

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I thought it was a joke. Probably was.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
it's possible that guy is trolling and if so, good job because there's nothing that would make me more upset than skipping the Livia scenes

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Grassy Knowles posted:

He also skipped Meadow and Dr Melfi so basically “Sopranos was great except for all the women”

I’m certain this guy has opinions about Skylar White

Am I still allowed to hate Janice?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I don't think the show ever fully recovered after Livia died. Sorry

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Yeah it really didn't. She was the best villain in the entire series and fit the theme of the show so well.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Frank Frank posted:

Am I still allowed to hate Janice?

Do you try to be a good son like Tony? Cause if not you can’t judge her dropping acid and blowing roadies

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the best part of season 3 other than CGI Livia was the incredibly dramatic killing of Jackie Jr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I77YeyDYacA

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the best part of season 3 other than CGI Livia was the incredibly dramatic killing of Jackie Jr

where was he hiding?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

For some reason I can't explain, this specific song triggers something in my brain. It's been stuck in my head for literally years at this point. It just sort of emerges in my mind when I'm doing certain tasks completely unrelated to video games. I have no specific nostalgia for this song, I didn't play much of this game as a kid, I don't even especially like this song, but there is something about it that won't let it leave my brain and I'm honestly fairly confident I will hear it as I'm dying. I don't hear it all the time but it will play involuntarily pretty frequently

I think I have the same brain disorder that Oliver Sacks describes in Musicophilia because a lot of pop songs will get stuck in my head for weeks at a time and I'll hear them as I wake up. Last year I had the song "Riptide" stuck in my head for like a month and I loving hate that song more than any other song I've ever heard. I have to leave the room if it comes on for fear of "catching" it again. At least the Chip n Dale song is good

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

Feels Villeneuve posted:

The show hits a dead zone until Tony B comes in imo, but then it feels firmly like a show about the mafia more than the life and family drama of a mobster.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Tony 🅱️oprano

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Gonna cop a season grip of Sopranos this afternoon

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Need to watch more Sopranos, I finally finished season 3 a couple weeks back. Uncle Junior has a beautiful singing voice

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I watched almost all of X-Files season 1 yesterday because I'm sick as poo poo

Pretty good way to spend the day

surc
Aug 17, 2004

I'm behind by like 10 pages or something but I spent a decade+ begging people to appreciate and play sleeping dogs and since it no longer seems needed I am going to move on to begging people to play the next great game that more people should play and many missed, Quantum Break.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Hot Diggity! posted:

I watched almost all of X-Files season 1 yesterday because I'm sick as poo poo

Pretty good way to spend the day

Good show, OP.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sopranos is good if you like watching English people killing other English people and eating English food.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Good show, OP.

season 3 is perfect television imo

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Feels Villeneuve posted:

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i love how the biggest show on hbo (at the time) had to use prop guns from a local high school production of guys n dolls.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
So how long's it been since the last spectacular climactic meltdown on the forums again?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Ghost Leviathan posted:

So how long's it been since the last spectacular climactic meltdown on the forums again?

Does croup’s fully justified meltdown count?

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

The ban without removing the IK buttons first was :kiss:

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

Grassy Knowles posted:

Does croup’s fully justified meltdown count?

Yes, it was very funny

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The sign says 0 days and I don't see a way to update the number

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Sopranos is good if you like watching English people killing other English people and eating English food.

english.....?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
croup's continued existence was only allowed because someone decided to do a piccolo and accept a 100k probe of their own for swapping croups 100k onto some tedious poster

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Famethrowa posted:

english.....?

Makes sense if 3D Megadoodoo is Amish

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

pentyne posted:

croup's continued existence was only allowed because someone decided to do a piccolo and accept a 100k probe of their own for swapping croups 100k onto some tedious poster

the ms paint maneuver

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Heroes we don't deserve

Noiseannoys smd

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Harold Fjord fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Aug 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Famethrowa posted:

english.....?

gabagool and manicot, traditional English fare.

harold, go away.