Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Hanging bananas also helps air circulate around them so they may ripen slower and last a day or two longer before they get all mushy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Konar posted:

Wow and I thought selling giant rear end paddles as :airquote: cutting boards" was unsubtle.

Master Thomas, see me in my office.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

History Comes Inside! posted:

Banana hangers are a completely normal thing what new level of weird gooniness is this

I am seriously not understanding how anyone thought it was a sex thing. Like, I can not even fathom how that thing could possibly be a sex thing. There is a hook on it.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Das Boo posted:

I am seriously not understanding how anyone thought it was a sex thing. Like, I can not even fathom how that thing could possibly be a sex thing. There is a hook on it.

there's plenty of sex things with hooks on them

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Das Boo posted:

well how do you mexican halloween?

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

more falafel please posted:

there's plenty of sex things with hooks on them

Get a load of this hooker

Sex work is work, I'm not judging

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Das Boo posted:

It's for loving the bananas

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Das Boo posted:

People with banana dicks need sound rods too

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Nobody needs a sounding rod

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Captain Hygiene posted:

Nobody needs a sounding rod

They shouldn't because sounding rods should be provided by the government.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006

Murdstone posted:

Hanging bananas also helps air circulate around them so they may ripen slower and last a day or two longer before they get all mushy.

i'm still waiting to hear something that doesn't apply to penises

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I have seen many, many "we hung the bananas wrong so they all peeled themselves in the process of falling on the counter" pictures.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
you guys hang 'nana?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Did none of you read the original context of the banana holder post or something?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Get out with the gatekeeping to poo poo-posting

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i can't be the only one who has issues with his banana going squishy too soon

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

veni veni veni posted:

Did none of you read the original context of the banana holder post or something?

I actually did, but people wanted to post funnies. Regardless, it's not a headphone stand, so the post was still dumb.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I just used a length of twine, was the style at the time, don't need no fancy toolin

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Das Boo posted:

It does have a flared base though

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Weird looking grapefruits.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Dick Burglar posted:

also this. there is no point to disguising a headphone stand the same way you disguise a sex toy, ffs goons

:thejoke:, and also lol'ing at how overpriced "real" headphone stands are when they perform the same function as a curved piece of wood.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I just hang my headphones on the steam pipe running through my room like everyone else

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.

Konar posted:

Wow and I thought selling giant rear end paddles as :airquote: cutting boards" was unsubtle.

Thank you sir, may I have another

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I hang the bananas so the other fruit doesn't get any big ideas

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm disgusted by all these Rockefellers in here who are so anxious to brag about their oh so amazingly exotic bananas to everybody that they put them on display.

Yeah, you can afford a banana, you are better than me, is that what you want to hear???

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

How did banana hammocks not come up even once during all that

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

DamnCanadian posted:

Thank you sir, may I have another

no, not in this economy

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Grey Cat posted:

I honestly thought hangars were just so you could feel like you're picking bananas from a tree. I've never noticed a banana bruise differently with or without one.

Yeah, also bananas just don't bruise easily at all, because they have a loving thick peel on them.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Bananas are very smooth.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Karate Bastard posted:

Bananas are very smooth.

Sharks, truly the bananas of the sea.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Share your sharkbread recipe.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug

Unperson_47 posted:

How did banana hammocks not come up even once during all that

Mozi posted:

i keep my fruits in cheesecloth bags to keep the fruit flies off but that is one handsome banana hammock

What the gently caress Unperson, this is Mozi denial.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

So, what's with all the Hillary avatars? I'm seeing them everywhere and I don't browse political threads. I assume it's some kinda joke, but they're certainly cursed

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
The Hillary avatars were someone carpet bombing the GBS Ukraine war thread after they made the :byetankie: emote

Similar to how I got this stupid trump avatar in the auspol thread!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Someone went on a shopping spree and dozens of people in the GBS Ukraine thread got hillaried.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

norp posted:

The Hillary avatars were someone carpet bombing the GBS Ukraine war thread after they made the :byetankie: emote

Similar to how I got this stupid trump avatar in the auspol thread!

Karate Bastard posted:

Someone went on a shopping spree and dozens of people in the GBS Ukraine thread got hillaried.

Gotcha, Jeff needs money and his people will provide. At least there's some variety in them!

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

e;f,b. We just put our bananas on the counter like the plebes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Hirayuki posted:

e;f,b. We just put our bananas on the counter like the plebes.

But you clean them first, right?