Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
just took a small poo poo, haha just kidding it was large

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Dehydrated from the weekend. Took awhile.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
False alarm. Gas only. Will update later.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Great
Big
Shits

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Rare evening poop

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Midnight fright

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

satisfying pipe cleaner

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

A few solid John and Pauls followed by multiple uncomfortably hot Ringos

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
DOUBLE DOOK

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chinatown posted:

DOUBLE DOOK

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Solid. The kombucha is working. Thank gently caress.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

COVID craps

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I gotta take a poo poo.

E: I'm making GBS threads now, lots of big farts and plops. Coworkers are fleeing the bathroom in disgust.

Samuel L. Hacksaw fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Aug 2, 2023

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

my rear end in a top hat hurts

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
Not huge but it's taking a while

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Sunset found him in the grass, groaning.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Oooooooweeeeee

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

The rare 2nd morning poo poo was deferred until the afternoon

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Every single goddamn time I go to a truckstop to take a poo poo somebody gets into the stall next to me and nearly has a heart attack. not one single time has somebody got into the stall next to me, took a nice easy poo poo, wiped a couple of times, and then left. every loving time It sounds like the guy next to me is on the verge of prolapsing his rear end in a top hat from making GBS threads so loving hard. And how is it possible for a single human being to have that much gas inside of them? every grunt and ploop is accompanied by enough farting to pop a goddamned weather balloon. Are we all really just eating Hardee’s every day for breakfast lunch and dinner? And then why the gently caress do you get halfway through making GBS threads and then pull out your weird off brand android and start watching YouTube videos at full volume? Are we just making GBS threads once a week or something? No loving wonder we all die at 60.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Reporting in from poo poo station 1. Over and out.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Full house in here, synchronized grunting is happening. We gotta harmonize, fellas.

A stinky 4.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

pencilhands posted:

Every single goddamn time I go to a truckstop to take a poo poo somebody gets into the stall next to me and nearly has a heart attack. not one single time has somebody got into the stall next to me, took a nice easy poo poo, wiped a couple of times, and then left. every loving time It sounds like the guy next to me is on the verge of prolapsing his rear end in a top hat from making GBS threads so loving hard. And how is it possible for a single human being to have that much gas inside of them? every grunt and ploop is accompanied by enough farting to pop a goddamned weather balloon. Are we all really just eating Hardee’s every day for breakfast lunch and dinner? And then why the gently caress do you get halfway through making GBS threads and then pull out your weird off brand android and start watching YouTube videos at full volume? Are we just making GBS threads once a week or something? No loving wonder we all die at 60.

Narrator: There was no one else in the bathroom with pencilhands.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Not sure what else was expected at a truck stop. Yeah those guys do eat Hardee’s every meal. When you’re haulin’ 15 tons you just need cheap hot snacks to keep rollin.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

pencilhands posted:

sorry. ill try to eat more fibre next time

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

luv2shit posted:

sorry. ill try to eat more fibre next time

how will you live up to your username otherwise???

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

i love all m,y shits. normal shits, beer shits, sick shits, u name it

but i dont want to upset my friends in the stall next to me. this truly has been a revelation

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Peanut butter banana sandwiches turn poo poo into glue. No wonder Presley stroked out on the can trying to push it all out

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Very spicy poop going on

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Ghost wiper

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Fluffy clouds

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

getting ready

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Lots of nachos with family movie night yesterday 🙀

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Wiping probably takes up 65% of my time spent in the shittery

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Painful, crampy, stress IBS dooks

Probably be like this every hour all day.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Second big poo poo of the morning, life is good.

I've been thinking someone should invent toilet paper that turns translucent on contact with water, so it's easy to admire one's poo poo in the bowl even after wiping.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Random unexpected diarrhea but feeling really light now

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

I've been eating those mr.pretzel samples at costco all day to the point of constipation apparently

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
After a couple of days dropping 2-3 nuggets per trip, I finally had a 2+ pounder this morning. Pants are fitting much better now.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
EZ Slider

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Three separate nightmares