Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hadn't heard of this, Mary Timony is involved? Gonna have to check this out ASAP, thanks

de nada, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Me when some skinny jean twink who is NOT hardcore tries recommending to me freaking..... Title Fight....:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbdh0Qm_5A0

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Ian Mackaye's hit song, Guilty of Being...... WHAT??!?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

also mark cisneros is a criminally underrated guitarist.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

My sister is a doctor and I'm actually kind of offended by this guy. Probably more than if I myself were a doctor lol

Ban him again imo

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Grassy Knowles posted:

Such a loving cliche of a human, like the guy who the day after the 2016 election told me and my friends ‘now were done with this pc anti-racist crap, it’s our turn’

That was the last time we hung out with him lol

I hope you punched him in the nose.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

lets play "guess the thread"

difficulty rating: ★★☆☆☆ - pedestrian

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I decided if me being happy was making someone annoyed, I should relish in it.

So I made these braggadocios things.

They're generated server side, so you can embed them anywhere.
They'll always be up to date within 10 minutes of the server logs, as long as you're not seeing a cached version.

:kimchi::kimchi::kimchi::kimchi: They make me very happy to look at as they tick up.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Boba Pearl posted:

They'll always be up to date within 10 minutes of the server logs, as long as you're not seeing a cached version.

:kimchi::kimchi::kimchi::kimchi: They make me very happy to look at as they tick up.

nice

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Hell yeah! I downloaded it.

There IS a point in Quantum Break where it felt like Remedy ran out of time/had budget constraints but it doesn’t really detract from anything, it’s a lot of fun. We should have gotten four seasons of Quantum Break instead of Defiance tbh.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I didn't like Quantum Break. I like Sam Lake's genre influences but in QB's case the genre was apparently "that series of generic Lost rip-offs which were on TV in like 2010", and that's just boring.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I know you're more tickled than miffed about the situation boba, but I still think whoever is doing this needs to stop being a creep and could use a major swirlie.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Cranappleberry posted:

posting about posting elsewhere about posting

i just linked this post on a discord, making this post posting about posting elsewhere about posting about posting elsewhere about posting

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Eh, it's another way to get positive attention. I wouldn't try to interject myself into the center of everything if I couldn't handle the negative with the good. I AM trying to figure out how to talk about things other then myself though, I'm actually really bad at conversation because I love to talk about me, love to talk about I, love to talk about number one oh me oh my oh.

Though honestly, I'm so mad that I wasn't a comic creator when webrings and poo poo like that was a thing, I feel like I really missed out on something special, especially now that content is parcelled off to major aggregators the way it is.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Boba Pearl posted:

Hell yeah

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I finally picked up Ghost Trick

this game is not what I assumed it would be, but I'm having fun

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Frank Frank posted:

I hope you punched him in the nose.

He was 37 we were his only friends and he hadnt had sex since he was 23 lol, us not returning his calls was more than enough

Youd think he was a goon but i promise you he was not dedicated enough to learning any task to learn to login to a forum. He still preordered new release cds from best buy at that time

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Boba Pearl posted:

I AM trying to figure out how to talk about things other then myself though, I'm actually really bad at conversation because I love to talk about me, love to talk about I, love to talk about number one oh me oh my oh.

This may be the human condition

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Grassy Knowles posted:

He was 37 we were his only friends and he hadnt had sex since he was 23 lol, us not returning his calls was more than enough

Youd think he was a goon but i promise you he was not dedicated enough to learning any task to learn to login to a forum. He still preordered new release cds from best buy at that time

You could have still punched him in the nose.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Grassy Knowles posted:

They’re going to sell through all the of the new Counting Crows disc if I don’t call them this instant.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Grassy Knowles posted:

dont doxx me

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
fugazi is the authentic Italian martial art.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Missile is the best.

You may think that is exaggeration but no, Missile is the best.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Cranappleberry posted:

fugazi is the authentic Italian martial art.

i have a black belt in fugazy, from grandmaster Donnie Brasco himself

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Marcade posted:

Missile is the best.

You may think that is exaggeration but no, Missile is the best.

I've only just met him, but that seems obvious enough to me.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Feels Villeneuve posted:

lets play "guess the thread"

I guessed wrestling but I would not have associated that stereotype with...doctors :psyduck:

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
missile is one of a cherished handful of characters who starts off as the best and keeps getting best-er

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

oscarthewilde posted:

a deficient theory of mind (not being able to imagine what other people are thinking or feeling and why) is a very common symptom of autism lol

how would you even know if that was happening to you

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

TheMightyBoops posted:

They’re going to sell through all the of the new Counting Crows disc if I don’t call them this instant.

Also RHCP and Dream Theater

Edit: and new rock band packs

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mycot posted:

I guessed wrestling but I would not have associated that stereotype with...doctors :psyduck:

that thread absolutely hates medical professionals. covid psycho horseshoe theory

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Ghost Trick fuckin owns. Glad it got a remaster even though I've played through the DS original several times already

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i also liked that banned guy posting the story of that plane crash where the guy passed out at the controls and had to be intercepted before he crashed, and theorizing he died of long covid complications.

the "theorize that any recent death was due to covid" thing is great because it is, literally, the exact same poo poo antivaxx people do, except claiming the cause of it is COVID rather than vaccines.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
a long covid off a short pier

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
i believe that threads which foster mental illness activities and behaviors should not be allowed

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i also liked that banned guy posting the story of that plane crash where the guy passed out at the controls and had to be intercepted before he crashed, and theorizing he died of long covid complications.

the "theorize that any recent death was due to covid" thing is great because it is, literally, the exact same poo poo antivaxx people do, except claiming the cause of it is COVID rather than vaccines.

Ah, so they're still doing that then. Cool.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Spanish Manlove posted:

i believe that threads which foster mental illness activities and behaviors should not be allowed

perhaps the same could be said of all threads

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the comment was like "hmm. very normal" and literally, yes. "pilot passes out because of a pressurization failure" is a pretty normal cause of plane crashes

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Covid, aka AIDS 2, aka Cancer 2

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
long covid is long xD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

DaysBefore posted:

Covid, aka AIDS 2, aka Cancer 2

Are there no established IPs Hollywood won't try to mine at this point?