Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
Aside from what's already been said, one of my favorites is LA Noire. There's just some real goofy rear end stuff in that and there's a real solid multi part compilation if you don't wanna watch the whole thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!
I like going back to MKX to see how Pat took the biggest u-turn on any game.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
The Matt/Liam/Woolie LP of Star Fox Adventures is really good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_EPOFr_4ho

If we're recommending Liam's channel, his playthrough of White Day is also fun:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0eBIL_uaAg

Matt and Pat doing Yakuza 0 is excellent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT-Izrn3qKk

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I haven't seen enough of their old let's plays to really pick favorites yet but I do like coming across clips and highlights. The Detroit Become Human "we the people" scene had me howling at Woolie.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I think it was Liam who started mimicking the stupid laugh one of the enemies in star fox adventures does, and it got me every time

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
The Detroit playthrough is an all timer, definitely watch that one

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Captain Invictus posted:

The Detroit playthrough is an all timer, definitely watch that one

Yeah, easily one of my favorites. Having three protags worked out wonderfully

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

All the Saturday morning scrublords are worth watching imo

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Until the day I die I will remember

"YOU FORGOT THE COOKIES????"

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

this one makes me laugh every time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXSJyvD48Cw

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

oh man nobody brought up CRYME TYME

defjam fight for NY is definitely amazing, and was the first time we saw him ever create RAGE i think.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
Final Fight Streetwise was a clincher for me because it has everything: fanboyism, smalling a crappy game, amazing random gags ("This dog will never ride a horse again!") paralyzing them with laughter, and also just being ground down by the game and wanting it to end.

It's the proto-Omikron.

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
Which version of Detroit Become Human is better, 1st Gig or 2nd Gig/GUNTHROUGH?

I say the gunthrough

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

pat jr has been born :unsmith:

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Pat referring to his son as "just a little guy" like six times is hitting me in the feelings

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
"I'M STILL STREAMING!!!"

the angry man

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Hell yeah I was really worried for Paige but I'm glad everything turned out right :unsmith:

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Good for them and good drat luck.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.
I think my favorite scrublords video is still Dong Dong Never Die.

https://youtu.be/IdvYBHpEWIY

Also good to hear everything went okay with the baby and such.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Brightman posted:

I think my favorite scrublords video is still Dong Dong Never Die.

https://youtu.be/IdvYBHpEWIY

Also good to hear everything went okay with the baby and such.

"THE SONY PSP!?!"

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

who else got to enjoy the dmc2 part 1 upload before they changed the title/thumbnail 🙋‍♂️

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Some of my favorite videos were the ones where Matt picked a terrible game that Pat hated, like the MK vs. DC Scrublords.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
https://twitter.com/PatStaresAt/status/1686409823670370305

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
Like father like son.

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Pat: Rebirth.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
I never thought the day would come where I am listening to Pat describe his son's birth on the podcast but here we are, what a guy lmao

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I apreciate Pat and Paige have a good enough raport to share that "nope!" story.

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

I feel like Pat being able to shrug off taking piss to the face is a strange kind of character development I didn't expect.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

DrSnakeLaser posted:

I feel like Pat being able to shrug off taking piss to the face is a strange kind of character development I didn't expect.

Speaking from experience, it's completely unsurprising. Within the first week of having a kid my son obliterated 5 diapers in a row with back to back to back to back to back piss and poo poo. By the end of it all I was laughing so hard I was crying.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

DrSnakeLaser posted:

What are you talking about, his ultimate form is a toilet.

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

OneDeadman posted:

What are you talking about, his ultimate form is a toilet.

:hmmyes:

Shinjobi posted:

Speaking from experience, it's completely unsurprising. Within the first week of having a kid my son obliterated 5 diapers in a row with back to back to back to back to back piss and poo poo. By the end of it all I was laughing so hard I was crying.

I've not spent much time around babies but I have looked after older toddlers and it's baffling where they manage to store such huge shits.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

DrSnakeLaser posted:

If you had told me this 10 years ago I would’ve been angry at the boldness of the lie. Wild stuff

doos
Jan 1, 2015

He has specifically said he only thinks his body producing waste is filthy and embarrassing.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

DrSnakeLaser posted:

Pat is very selective over what triggers his ocd. He has no problem using Paige's toothbrush or eating dog treats, but air drying dishes, seeing a centipede or someone touching him after eating popcorn will set him off.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Draga posted:

"THE SONY PSP!?!"

"IT WAS ALL FOR THIS!"

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Shinjobi posted:

I'm glad they got it out of the way early. Kiddo projectile pooped on me and the wall behind me within the first month iirc so they're ahead of the game. Remember folks, baby wiener is to be treated like a firearm: pointed away from you and downrange.

Coquito Ergo Sum
Feb 9, 2021

Kay Kessler posted:

Pat is very selective over what triggers his ocd. He has no problem using Paige's toothbrush or eating dog treats, but air drying dishes, seeing a centipede or someone touching him after eating popcorn will set him off.

Pat and Woolie revealing origins of weird brain worms in that recent episode was fun. Pat mentioning that his mom used dish machine soap wrong and Woolie clarifying his Baldur's Gate confusion closed two books. I used to wonder why Woolie couldn't get Baldur's Gate right, but his only exposure being the Dark Alliance games made so much sense.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Up to episode 33 of Bloodborne.

It has been a long time since I've watched this one someone please spoil me: do they EVER put any more points into damage? Like even a single one? :negative:

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

Vandar posted:

Up to episode 33 of Bloodborne.

It has been a long time since I've watched this one someone please spoil me: do they EVER put any more points into damage? Like even a single one? :negative:

First time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Frustrating but certainly way better than DS3 with them using a broken weapon and pat playing a shitton off camera which while I don't blame him made for a less interesting experience. Of course it has their reaction to the skeleton ball so juries out