Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Vitamean posted:

drip check

most recent screenshot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Waffleman_ posted:

It's been a week, I need more Dawntrail, Naoki.

"Here's G'raha eating a big chalupa."

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
taco bell tie-in when

i want the G'raha Gordita

rebrand Baja Blast as Crystal Tower Cooler

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
Publishing official screen shots and trailers that feature G'raha eating delicious food and looking back to the playerbase for approval like a contestant on The Price Is Right.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

It is sort of weird to realize that "making incredibly detailed food" is just a FFXIV thing now.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Jonny 290 posted:

taco bell tie-in when

Baha Blast is right there

IthilionTheBrave
Sep 5, 2013

Electric Phantasm posted:

Baha Blast is right there

I assume you meant G'raha Blast? Or just Raha Blast.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

IthilionTheBrave posted:

I assume you meant G'raha Blast? Or just Raha Blast.

Bahamut Blast is what I think they were going for.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

It is sort of weird to realize that "making incredibly detailed food" is just a FFXIV thing now.

ignis' cooking was a sign of the times

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

W.T. Fits posted:

Bahamut Blast is what I think they were going for.

Eating Taco Bell certainly gives me the deathflares afterwards.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Jonny 290 posted:

taco bell tie-in when

They'll have a Taco Bell & Grubhub promotion at The Game Awards to get a /taco emote.*

*participants may or may not receive emote

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Gruckles posted:

They'll have a Taco Bell & Grubhub promotion at The Game Awards to get a /taco emote.*

*participants may or may not receive emote

:piss: What a reference!

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

if you don't have the pizza emote or chokopokkur that's just a skill issue

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
I'm actually real sad I had the opportunity but missed the Chokopokkur, but :lol: at /pizza. The wonders of living in rural Montana...

Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

Vitamean posted:

drip check

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i dont really like butterfingers so i wasnt gonna buy a bunch just to get a poop colored version of a mount i already have.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
but it's got hearts orbitting the poo

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

You had to buy 5 dollars of butterfingers. While this was surely not eg a single butterfinger, neither would I necessarily call it a bunch

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I like butterfingers and I hate my teeth so please activate the butterfinger whatever again I'm ready to ruin my life

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!
Rokkon is a really pretty dungeon.

Then after doing the quest Hancock says that hoarding your gil for the sake of it is silly so I SPENT some!

Sultan Tarquin fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Aug 5, 2023

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

the redemption method for the butterfingers promo was truly the worst, so joking aside I don't blame anyone for saying screw that noise.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Butterfinger used to be good. Then they changed the formula, and they taste like poo poo now. The ones I bought for 7R I just threw away.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I have never been intentionally rescue trolled but there's been a few times I've been hanging out getting some extra uptime in as a reaper, ready to teleport back to the safe spot in a second, and then while hitting the teleport I also get rescued sending me into a death wall

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

what do i look like, bart simpson? gently caress that

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

No Mods No Masters posted:

You had to buy 5 dollars of butterfingers. While this was surely not eg a single butterfinger, neither would I necessarily call it a bunch
Can't find an archived version but the actual terms weren't as restrictive as Only Butterfingers, there were some variety packs with like Crunch and 100 Grand that qualified. Which, still not my favorite, but is what I ended up with to minimize Butterfingers, lol.

Hyper Inferno
Jun 11, 2015
I've gotten a lot of usage of Rescue this tier by rescuing the other healer after healer LB3 to get them into place for certain clock mechanics while they're animation locked.

Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

Last time I got rescued was the 2nd boss of Aglaia. I was planning to jump to my leylines to cancel the push but someone rescued me into the instant death circle.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

The only Rescues that linger in my memory are the couple of times where I've been tanking and have planted the pull only to be Rescued by a healer who's like five feet closer to the wall, just to save me a couple of seconds of running to the wall post-pack, I guess? There's never been anything more to pull. Sometimes a SMN or NIN has already dropped their AoE where I was and I have to do the salty runback to keep the mobs in it.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Mostly I recall the multiple times healers have wiped Aglaia runs by using rescue to tip the scales

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

the most memorable rescue i've experienced was being pulled infront of an oncoming train. funnier still was I could tell it was not actually intended as a troll - just a rescue gone horrible wrong/funny

I had at least one instance where I had to point out to someone that while my rescue did not save them, they were going to be taking damage regardless because they were moving to the wrong safe spot in the 2nd boss of level 90 MSQ.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

https://i.imgur.com/JQlwhO8.gifv

Still using my 'lesbian trucker' look for WAR, which adding my usual glasses to in 7.0 will only intensify.

Currently trying a more down-to-earth look with MCH, despite the current relic.

And the current BLU job set is, uh... well...
(My friend was already wearing that other outfit when I walked up to them.)

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i run the il640 top but i like the lv 88 crafted one so much i glammed back to it and bought the 20k silver spraypaint for it and love it

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

The best troll Rescue I've see was late in the fight with Menphina when one of the tanks got yanked in front of the raid during the 3x tankbuster. 3/4 of the raid instantly dropped dead. Didn't really matter since the fight was over less than a minute later anyway, but still.

jjac
Jun 12, 2007

What time is it?!

Vitamean posted:

drip check

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Vitamean posted:

drip check

I don't think there's a dye that'll perfectly match a blindfold to the headband that goes with the mullet haircut (and it stands out particularly bad in this picture), but I still like the vibe. Someone told me I look like the Rat King from TMNT and I'm into it

Martman fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Aug 5, 2023

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Thundarr posted:

The best troll Rescue I've see was late in the fight with Menphina when one of the tanks got yanked in front of the raid during the 3x tankbuster. 3/4 of the raid instantly dropped dead. Didn't really matter since the fight was over less than a minute later anyway, but still.

Saw a tank with the buster on Azeyma get rescued into the crowd once. Killed at least a dozen people.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i did a first-run of weeping city of mhach tonight and that was a loving fun experience. I died like four times but fortunately the other healer was sge so i had good backup, and i LOVED the music and all the various toss-you-around mechanics. and i got huge evangelion rebuild ramiel vibes from ozma and now get the vegas Orb memes

Jumley
Oct 10, 2012

There's hope for you yet.

Vitamean posted:

drip check

In my Femroe phase currently

Lizard Man original in his M Bison WAR glam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Jonny 290 posted:

i did a first-run of weeping city of mhach tonight and that was a loving fun experience. I died like four times but fortunately the other healer was sge so i had good backup, and i LOVED the music and all the various toss-you-around mechanics. and i got huge evangelion rebuild ramiel vibes from ozma and now get the vegas Orb memes

The HW alliance raid series is in a kinda weird place because IMO everything feels too big and not very engaging (some bosses it's surprisingly easy to miss what's going on, the arena is so big) but it's got some wonderful style both in the levels and the enemies. I'm never *excited* to spawn into them like I am with Ivalice for example, but I'm always happy for a reminder they exist.