Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

hmm after killing the 3 bosses instead of walking through the front door in a losing fight i just made a camp then took a way point back to the grove..feels like cheating or like im not supposed to do that

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

cant tell if everyone in the camp thats a dude is trying to have sex with me or

----------------

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

yep. THe girl said wow you two guys looked cozy over there, blood must be hot. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

this is exactly what happened in loving pathfinder 2. I thought some guy and i were just becoming bros, having some laughs, and slamming beers- and then he tried sexz0rzing me.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

<--- booted him striaght from the party and told him to leave the kingdom right after that shite

----------------

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the plight of the modern hero lmao

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

insane anime posted:

cant tell if everyone in the camp thats a dude is trying to have sex with me or

insane anime posted:

yep. THe girl said wow you two guys looked cozy over there, blood must be hot. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

insane anime posted:

this is exactly what happened in loving pathfinder 2. I thought some guy and i were just becoming bros, having some laughs, and slamming beers- and then he tried sexz0rzing me.

lmao

thanks for the epic sig el spider

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
any epic moments in this game you found lately, mekchu?

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lmfao just made a goblin eat his wolf’s turds

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lmfao his lips after

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

right arm posted:

right arm posted:

Lmfao his lips after

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
https://twitter.com/Dansgaming/status/1687810212298629120

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

right arm posted:

Lmfao his lips after

I'm sorry wormskull. I'm sorry GA. I really can't get with this.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Game is cringe. Gas

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

That Little Demon posted:

Game is cringe. Gas

if you dont pick the aids dialogue options and forget you read them and also dont stumble on anything aids that the developers gigglesqueeshly put in there, its actually pretty chill, honestly

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It’s quite trill actually disregarding all that, and there’s usually one dialogue option in earnest of the game world that you can choose. Astute observation for a childish hater.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

I don’t give a gently caress what you can get with or not, pussy. Don’t say my name again.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

game seems fine so far lol

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
[Intelligence 0] it’s actually quite good, if you ignore all the AIDS

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

But enough about your blood :D

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

But enough about your blood :D

It’s cool, half my party is on PreP!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The game can be forgiven it’s AIDS dialogue and modern gaming AIDS extras for its hypeness in combat and exploration, and that’s the final word on the subject. Most cringe poo poo has no redeeming qualities so it’s not the same thing.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
This game is fun with friends. Give that a try

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

right arm posted:

LMfaoo i had to rub that poo poo on my stupid face

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Arrhythmia posted:

gently caress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so embarassed...                            how could I let this happen..           I'm such an idiot.

Why?                      Why me?  This burden is too heavy.        [blankly staring at the computer screen]
                                                                                                                            drat it.

I'm always screwing up.            He didn't like this game..?

Zune Software Now Playing: FuseTV's saddest emo and scene music for troubled teens to weep to.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Game is cringe. Gas

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

This game is breaking everyone's loving mind!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

insane anime posted:

I'm so embarassed...                            how could I let this happen..           I'm such an idiot.

Why?                      Why me?  This burden is too heavy.        [blankly staring at the computer screen]
                                                                                                                            drat it.

Zune Software Now Playing: FuseTV's saddest emo and scene music for troubled teens to weep to.

lmfao

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Insult my game recommendations? You're getting a Teebu's Blazing Longsword straight to the dome

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

insane anime posted:

drat it.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

drat it.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Right in the beginning of the crash site you can actually jump off the beach down a cliff to find a little spot underneath a cliff accessible only by doing this. Perception showed me a rock that was too big to do anything with, and there was seemingly no action. I wrote it down on my gamer note pad and leveled up 4 times. Was looking back at my notes and remembered the rock..I found a pickaxe and ran back to the beginning to try to mine it. Still nothing-but I realized I could push the rock and underneath was a freaking treasure map and some goodies.

Good loving game eat my rear end like groceries if you don't like it.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

But it ebbs and flows because right now the guy I accidentally made horny only has dialogue options of me totally breaking up with him or telling him I want to bone him-there's no friendzoning this guy

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Arrhythmia posted:

https://packaged-media.redd.it/10p5...88f48328b7c#t=0

----------------

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

insane anime posted:

Good loving game eat my rear end like groceries if you don't like it.

hell yeah

I just really like doing the combat, it’s fun to think of different ways to gently caress up the other guys with barrels, grease explosions, etc. not really complicated, the game part owns

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol the character portrait for the brain guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol the character portrait for the brain guy

Welcome, friend lol

----------------