Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Ready for Battle.
Dressed to Kill!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Toilet Champ

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

From the director of "Hell Comes to Frogtown"

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Papa Was A Video Toaster posted:

From the director of "Hell Comes to Frogtown"

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

the one thing the picmix.com is missing is the super cool blingee.com watermark

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Toilet Champ 2023

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Forget it Jake, it's Frogtown.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
If you liked Frogtown check out Razorback, different but similar effects/budget/tone.

Body Melt (1993) is another good one. Harold from Neighbours is in it.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Recently got an Air Fryer because the element blew in our old oven. It's got its limits but I'm actually impressed. Fish finger* sandwich in 8 minutes, fresh pain au chocolat in 15. Crispy chicken in 12.

*(is that what America calls fish sticks?)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ReelBigLizard posted:

Recently got an Air Fryer because the element blew in our old oven. It's got its limits but I'm actually impressed. Fish finger* sandwich in 8 minutes, fresh pain au chocolat in 15. Crispy chicken in 12.

*(is that what America calls fish sticks?)

Fish don't have fingers silly!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Big Sister 2000 is quite possibly the goofiest title I've ever seen. I love it.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

CNN out here asking the tough questions other publications are too scared to ask

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

ReelBigLizard posted:

Body Melt (1993) is another good one. Harold from Neighbours is in it.

:lmao: does he melt

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Welp, I got my line up of movies to watch during travel today. Thanks 5kpt!

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

5KPT controversy:

it was me who told TIP he should watch Hell Comes to Frogtown - this is stolen movie valor

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

5KPT controversy:

it was me who told TIP he should watch Hell Comes to Frogtown - this is stolen movie valor

Please don't fight :ohdear:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Maybe this will cheer you up: I made some espresso and as I was rinsing out some stuff I dried my hands on a towel. It is a new towel Mrs Beer had gotten and I just noticed what it is

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

egg

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Maybe this will cheer you up: I made some espresso and as I was rinsing out some stuff I dried my hands on a towel. It is a new towel Mrs Beer had gotten and I just noticed what it is

RIP Bambi's Mom.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

redshirt posted:

RIP Bambi's Mom.

She knew what she signed up for

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Freakin cool, Is that at your hotel?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Please don't fight :ohdear:

https://i.imgur.com/5iLgCbL.mp4

:lmao: this is amazing

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

CNN out here asking the tough questions other publications are too scared to ask

CNN: Stop Trying To Make The Sun Bear Happen

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Does the Sun Bear get smoke breaks?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Hi fam, we're off to camp shortly. Packing up and doing last minute cleaning also making the cats insanely nervous

I'll post once we're up at camp or a brewery or w/e, love you all stay safe and have fun

also TOILET CHAMPS gang tag now mods !!!

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

Hi fam, we're off to camp shortly. Packing up and doing last minute cleaning also making the cats insanely nervous

I'll post once we're up at camp or a brewery or w/e, love you all stay safe and have fun

also TOILET CHAMPS gang tag now mods !!!

Have fun bagmo!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I wanna be a toilet champ
Like no one ever was
To poop in them is my real test
To pee is my cause

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Freakin cool, Is that at your hotel?

No side of the building we're working at, we were running that air hose down to our compresser

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

We have all weekend to do about 6 hours worth of work so we've been working like 20 min then loving off for an hour or longer. E Z money, wish all jobs could go this way

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

redshirt posted:

Does the Sun Bear get smoke breaks?

That's pretty obviously what he's doing in that photo. He's just asking the crowd if anyone has a lighter he can borrow.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Ruby Gloom posted:

5KPT controversy:

Not sure that 'valor' is the correct word to use...

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Escape From Noise posted:

Toilet Champ 2023

Not sure who's going to star, now that Roddy Piper and Robert Z'Dar are both dead. Probably have to settle for Dwayne Johnson or something.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Not sure who's going to star, now that Roddy Piper and Robert Z'Dar are both dead. Probably have to settle for Dwayne Johnson or something.

Vann Damme is still kickin right?

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

https://i.imgur.com/sw1LBz3.mp4

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Prof. Crocodile posted:

So is Julie Strain.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

The Phantom of the Opera/Showgirls/Tomb Raider crossover movie we never knew we needed! :aaa:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

TIP posted:

tell us about hugging a raccoon

Ironically, my post about this was a year ago tomorrow:

fartknocker posted:

I was going through my phone looking for something else and stumbled on to some old pictures I figured this thread would enjoy.

My ex worked at a botanical garden/animal sanctuary and got to take care of some of the cool animals there. Some were just rehabbing, some lived there because they couldn't live in the wild for whatever reasons.

This is Olive:

Those two are from when she was a babby, years before I met her. This is what she looked like in 2019:

Olive had hydrocephalus and wasn't exactly the most stable animal you've ever seen. She was slow and would gently poke at everything, like she was testing everything she touched, and couldn't climb all that well. So, she lived in an enclosure in the back and was doted on by the staff. She had some children's toys like a little bench and slide and she'd tumble around them. She was part of their educational display and was very friendly. She also loved Wendy's french fries.

Please disregard my knee

She had a very good life and passed a few months back. My ex now has a tattoo of Olive on her calf. Olive was cool and cute as hell.

Also I just did 5~ miles on the treadmill and feel okay :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Baby Magnatrude is hissing and her I teeth are coming in first.

I think we got a case of the Draculas.