Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Blackpool Combat Club (Mox & Claudio) vs. Best Friends in a Parking Lot Brawl - AEW Rampage 8/4

Real sicko poo poo from blood obsessed, pain loving lunatics.... and Jon Moxley is in the match too!

Unnecessary nth to this, and personally, no matter how much evil poo poo Mox and Claudio do, the one I want to see get his final comeuppance the most is that little poo poo Yuta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Blackpool Combat Club (Mox & Claudio) vs. Best Friends in a Parking Lot Brawl - AEW Rampage 8/4

Real sicko poo poo from blood obsessed, pain loving lunatics.... and Jon Moxley is in the match too!

nth

these matches rule

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Germansimp posted:

the one I want to see get his final comeuppance the most is that little poo poo Yuta.

Everything really seemed to click into place for him re: his position/character within the stable the moment Danielson referred to him as,"This little poo poo" and I love it.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: Yota Tsuji vs. Gabriel Kidd, NJPW G1 Climax 33 Night 13, 05/08

Yota used dark magicks to create a body double, it ruled

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: Ren Narita vs. Kaito Kiyomiya, NJPW G1 Climax 33 Night 13, 05/08

This Osaka crowd is loving lit

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NJPW G1 Climax 33 Night 13 August 5th
MOTYC
Yota Tsuji vs Gabe Kidd
- This is New Japan's future and it loving rocks

Kaito Kiyomiya vs Ren Narita
- Even the ending couldn't take away from how fantastic the first 99% of this match was

HM
Shota Umino vs Hikuleo
- Did not have the higest of hopes for this as Shota works best with more high energy guys but the crowd did a bunch of heavy lifting here and the action really picked up after a slow opening

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: Shota Umino vs. Hikuleo, NJPW G1 Climax 33 Night 13, 05/08

Started slow but the crowd picked it up and it finished strong apart from the bit where New Japan's next top guy jobbed out to the big Tongan dude wtf

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MOTYC: Yota Tsuji vs. Gabe Kidd - NJPW G1 Climax Night 13
Just ludicrous in the best way, with plenty of hardhitting action to boot.

HM: Ren Narita vs. Kaito Kiyomiya - NJPW G1 Climax Night 13
Match was drat good but I am so loving confused why people are allergic to investing in Kaito Kiyomiya as the obvious big time star he should be.

HM: Shota Umino vs. Hikuleo - NJPW G1 Climax Night 13
Shota rules and I was baffled by the ending.

Great night all told helped by an absolutely exceptional Osaka crowd.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

SG Bamboo posted:

MOTYC
Yota Tsuji vs Gabe Kidd

- Even the ending couldn't take away from how fantastic the first 99% of this match was

HM
Shota Umino vs Hikuleo
- Did not have the higest of hopes for this as Shota works best with more high energy guys but the crowd did a bunch of heavy lifting here and the action really picked up after a slow opening

Nth

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

MOTYC
Yota Tsuji vs Gabe Kidd

HM
Shota Umino vs Hikuleo

Nth

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

SG Bamboo posted:

GLEAT Ver.MEGA August 4th
MOTYC
T-Hawk (c) vs Hayato Tamura - G-REX Title
- https://youtu.be/pgs9CVR5olU?t=12873

I watched this one because I'm vaguely familiar with T.Hawk and it was loving fantastic. nth. There's way too much wrestling to keep track of nowadays but if you post links like this I'll try to watch

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

SG Bamboo posted:

MOTYC
Yota Tsuji vs Gabe Kidd

HM
Shota Umino vs Hikuleo

Nth. Gabe vs. Yota was so good!

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Yeah there's way too much high quality wrestling to watch in this day and age. The G1 still has 5 shows left, the N-1 starts tomorrow, 5Star just started last week, Royal Road starts in a fortnight, there's countless indies putting on fantastic work infront of tiny crowds and sticking it online to watch. I've had the New Japan Strong ppvs up in a tab for nearly a month now and there's jsut not enough time in the day to set aside the 5 hours to watch them in addition to all the live shows

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

SG Bamboo posted:

Yeah there's way too much high quality wrestling to watch in this day and age. The G1 still has 5 shows left, the N-1 starts tomorrow

So what you're saying is Kaito could have done both the G1 and N1 this whole time?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Jerusalem posted:

Nth. Amazing match and Claudio continues to look like the strongest man who’s ever lived.

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

SG Bamboo posted:

Yeah there's way too much high quality wrestling to watch in this day and age. The G1 still has 5 shows left, the N-1 starts tomorrow, 5Star just started last week, Royal Road starts in a fortnight, there's countless indies putting on fantastic work infront of tiny crowds and sticking it online to watch. I've had the New Japan Strong ppvs up in a tab for nearly a month now and there's jsut not enough time in the day to set aside the 5 hours to watch them in addition to all the live shows

Sareee just put together a show that apparently had a blowaway MOTYC in the main event if you believe Twitter and I dont even know if anyone here saw it yet. its impossible. we need to delegate wrestling events to people so we dont miss anything

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Crapple! posted:

Sareee just put together a show that apparently had a blowaway MOTYC in the main event if you believe Twitter and I dont even know if anyone here saw it yet. its impossible. we need to delegate wrestling events to people so we dont miss anything

I can believe that, pretty much every Arisa Nakajima main event is a MOTYC. It dropped on vk 9 hours ago so there's another thing to add to the watchlist, top two matches look to be crackers

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Nth, blood for the blood god

this kid is nuts
Mar 30, 2016

SG Bamboo posted:

MOTYC
Yota Tsuji vs Gabe Kidd

HM
Shota Umino vs Hikuleo

Nth

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
MOTYC: Kazuchika Okada vs. Taichi, G1 7/21
MOTYC: Kaito Kiyomiya vs. SANADA, G1 7/25
MOTYC: Kazuchika Okada vs. YOSHI-HASHI, G1 7/25

HM: Shingo Takagi vs. Tomohiro Ishii, G1 7/23
HM: Gabe Kidd vs. Shota Umino, G1 7/25
HM: Great-O-Khan vs. Will Ospreay, G1 7/25

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
NWA Powerrr 8/1

WMOTYC: Judais vs Gaagz The Gymp in a Submission Match

Hadn't bothered with the NWA for awhile because they were on hiatus, then showed two month old footage from the Australia tour (they do a few matches on Smashing Pumpkins tour dates) and by the time that was over I'd gotten it out of my system. But when you promise me a match this bad I have to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFlGMpZpX8c

So the announcers hype up the question of "Can Gaagz lose a submission match when he loves pain?" and Gaagz then spends the first half of the match running away, does a brief comeback and then gets beaten down at the end as the announcers tell us the crowd loves Gaagz and Judais has gotten more than he bargained for, all the while nothing of the sort is happening on screen. Then we get another Billy Corgan trademarked horrible finish.

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello

Jerusalem posted:

Nth I've gone a bit cold on AEW's deathmatch stuff recently but this was good

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

HM
3rd August
Dragongate King of Gate Night 12
King of Gate Semi-Final
BIG BOSS Shimizu vs Madoka Kikuta

HM
3rd August
Dragongate King of Gate Night 12
King of Gate Final
BIG BOSS Shimizu vs Kota Minoura

HM
26th July
SEAdLINNNG Shin-Kiba Series 2023 Vol.4
Mio Momono vs Riko Kaiju
Watch this here

HM
26th July
SEAdLINNNG Shin-Kiba Series 2023 Vol.4
Arisa Nakajima & Itsuki Aoki vs Riko Kawahata & Sareee
Watch this here

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HM: FTR (C) vs. Big Bill & Brian Cage for the AEW Tag Titles - AEW Collision 8/5
HM: Kris Statlander (C) vs. Mercedes Martinez for the TBS Title - AEW Collision 8/5
HM: CM Punk vs. Ricky Starks - AEW Collision 8/5

Good Rampage! Great promos, excellent crowd, drat solid matches, build for Wembley, Ricky Steamboat, Good ol' JR!

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

HM: FTR (C) vs. Big Bill & Brian Cage for the AEW Tag Titles - AEW Collision 8/5
HM: Kris Statlander (C) vs. Mercedes Martinez for the TBS Title - AEW Collision 8/5

Good Rampage! Great promos, excellent crowd, drat solid matches, build for Wembley, Ricky Steamboat, Good ol' JR!

Nth all these.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Mikey Nicholls vs. Shingo Takagi, G1 7/26
HM: Shane Haste vs. Tetsuya Naito, G1 7/26
HM: David Finlay vs. Tama Tonga, G1 7/26
HM: Jeff Cobb vs. Zack Sabre Jr., G1 7/26
HM: Gabe Kidd vs. Kaito Kiyomiya, G1 7/27

MOTYC: Eddie Kingston vs. Tomohiro Ishii, G1 7/26
MOTYC: Kazuchika Okada vs. Will Ospreay, G1 7/27
MOTYC: Shota Umino vs. Yota Tsuji, G1 8/1

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Jerusalem posted:

nth but you forgot the motn?

MOTYC: House of Black (c) vs. Darius Martin, Action Andretti, and Lee Johnson - AEW Trios Championship - AEW Collision 8/5

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

They gotta work on Cerberus some more first :colbert:

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

WMOTYC: Roman Reigns (c) VS Jey Uso in TRIBAL KOMBAT

A slow, plodding mess of a supposed blood feud ending in the most absolutely asinine plot twist. So basically every Roman main event match but somehow even more offensive.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

SG Bamboo posted:

MOTYC
Yota Tsuji vs Gabe Kidd

HM
Shota Umino vs Hikuleo

Yes..agreed

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

PlasticAutomaton posted:

A slow, plodding mess of a supposed blood feud ending in the most absolutely asinine plot twist.

Looked up what happened as a result of this post and :rubby:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

PlasticAutomaton posted:

A slow, plodding mess of a supposed blood feud ending in the most absolutely asinine plot twist. So basically every Roman main event match but somehow even more offensive.

nth nth nth

enough already

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Looked up what happened as a result of this post and :rubby:

Jey stealing most humiliated wrestler of the day from Kaito was not what I expected but lol and lamo

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

FOR gently caress'S SAKE IT WENT THIRTY-SIX MINUTES

Whatever Bloodline 4-way or whatever at Payback better get pelted with stuff like it's '97 WCW

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MOTYC: El Phantasmo vs. Will Ospreay - NJPW G1 Climax Night 14 8/6

The card was underwhelming and the crowd treated it as such, then came alive for this main event which made it clear from the very start that both guys intended to put it all out there and leave nothing behind. Crazy match.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Jerusalem posted:

The card was underwhelming and the crowd treated it as such, then came alive for this main event which made it clear from the very start that both guys intended to put it all out there and leave nothing behind. Crazy match.

I was ready to give this an HM and then it had a top-tier ending stretch so I'm gonna go ahead and Nth this as a MOTYC

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Second. Incredible main event

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Jerusalem posted:

Nth

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Nth. Lol, lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Love the big boys