Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Sywert of Thieves posted:

He did post that he was training with some world class fighters, a while ago. I think it was posted here some pages back.

yes, meta confirmed he was with master pai mei recently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Tiny Timbs posted:

Posting whats?

Did they announce an official name yet for what tweets are called now? I wonder if the new one will make it into the dictionary, too. I'd think that would be a pretty big get for a company.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Ariza posted:

Did they announce an official name yet for what tweets are called now? I wonder if the new one will make it into the dictionary, too. I'd think that would be a pretty big get for a company.

they're called posts

posting posts
reposting posts
quoteposting reposts

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

smoobles posted:

they're called posts

posting posts
reposting posts
quoteposting reposts

And he already got the word into the dictionary! Another genius move by Earth's, nay, the galaxy's foremost brain.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

gschmidl posted:

And he already got the word into the dictionary! Another genius move by Earth's, nay, the galaxy's foremost brain.

This but unironically

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

smoobles posted:

they're called posts

posting posts
reposting posts
quoteposting reposts
This is X, they'd be called Ps. You get up each morning and start P ing while everyone else Ps back. A constant P stream from your phone to your eyes and back again.

Someone not on musks radar P that and it'll be official in a week.

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

Steadiman posted:

Oh yeah this whole lawsuit idea is gonna work out great for Elon, of course it's never going to happen but I am very curious what his endgame is with this insane idea. Cause only thing I see happening is a bunch of geniuses like this showing up at Twitter HQ because they only got a poop emoji as a reply to their very serious lawsuit request

It's very simple

His endgame is to never pay a penny to everyone and have his army of sad losers quote that he's paying people's legal fees because he's a free speech warrior using his claim he's going to do it as proof

It doesn't matter if he does it or not. Dear Leader said he'd do it, what a great guy, fighting for free speech

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

MunchE posted:

It's very simple

His endgame is to never pay a penny to everyone and have his army of sad losers quote that he's paying people's legal fees because he's a free speech warrior using his claim he's going to do it as proof

It doesn't matter if he does it or not. Dear Leader said he'd do it, what a great guy, fighting for free speech
"All those things happened on twitter not X 🤣🤣🤣"

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Xeets?

Fifteen of Many
Feb 23, 2006
I’m mobile so can’t link to it but Zuck is talking poo poo about the fight on Threads

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
Is he calling the fight a little bitch ?

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

armpit_enjoyer posted:

bold of you to take him at his word that he's actually doing any form of exercise

Lonnie's ketamine curls are professional form :discourse:

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Tiny Timbs posted:

Posting whats?

x

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Fifteen of Many posted:

I’m mobile so can’t link to it but Zuck is talking poo poo about the fight on Threads

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023

zuck posted:

shouldn't we use a more reliable platform

Wtf I like Zuckerberg now

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
drat, zuck

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Zuck is poo poo but I trust him a million times more than Musk to collect money for charity. Musk would literally take candy from a baby.

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
Musk would take the baby too

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:lmao:

If there really is a fight I hope zuck wins because, while also an rear end in a top hat, he's way less insufferable than Musk.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

twist: it's musk's baby

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

kazil posted:

twist: it's musk's baby

Which he named something like OMGWTFBBQ69420.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

zuck has already beaten him in every other way, might as well do it physically too why not

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

musk already walks around like a robot that can only control parts of it's body due to constant short circuiting so if that fight ever happens it's going to be incredibly funny

zuckerberg speaks like a robot and is dead behind the eyes but he does appear to be able to somewhat control his body lol

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Call me crazy but if i were talking myself into a payperview fight with someone, i would not be saying precisely what my weakness is

It would be like going to a company and saying “i want to buy you out for way more than you are worth, and i will brook no negotiation about this, i want my purchase price for this company to be the weed number”

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Tarkus posted:

Zuck is poo poo but I trust him a million times more than Musk to collect money for charity. Musk would literally take candy from a baby.

Excuse you.

Musk would say he would never take candy from a baby, he utterly despises people who take candy from a baby and that they're what he's going to work towards stopping because they're dragging down modern society

then go and take candy from a baby.

And then whine about how everyone misunderstood what he was doing and then flat out ignore and censor it once his whining gets ignored.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Twitter is still going because Elon has somehow managed to not piss off the Kpop fans. Once he crosses that threshold, it's over

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

I dunno, man...44 Billion seems like a lot, to me.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
My prediction, Musk will fight a Zuckerberg impersonator, making him look bad in every way while making Musk come off as this tough guy.

His fans eat that poo poo up.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
lol @ musk's bold strat of 'I don't need cardio' while prepping for a fight

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Zuck will have to battle his way through a rotating shield of bodyguards like it's a shmup

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:
I wonder what crappy excuse he's ultimately going to end up using as reason for why the fight can't happen. I bet 44 billion dollars he never expected Zuck to actually take him up on the challenge when he first started talking poo poo.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Herstory Begins Now posted:

lol @ musk's bold strat of 'I don't need cardio' while prepping for a fight

He'll come out swinging with nothing but haymakers and be completely gassed in 15 seconds.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:lol:

drat Musk actually appears almost likable compared to Musk, and then you remember he's dead-eyed Augustus bot

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Zuck has found a way to satisfactorily emulate some simple human pleasures such as masticating smoked meat fibers with Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce, and thus is capable of living privately without a need to constantly embarrass himself in public, something Musk is fundamentally incapable of. Deep down, though, Zuck is still a worse piece of poo poo than Musk, probably.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

TulliusCicero posted:

:lol:

drat Musk actually appears almost likable compared to Musk, and then you remember he's dead-eyed Augustus bot

Genuinely the most hosed up thing about this is it makes me want to root for Zuck. Can't stand either of the fuckers but Musk is practically a professional heel at this point

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

Guarantee you that this cage match is gonna be in horizon worlds.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
You don't have to root for Zuck in all this. In fact I'm rooting for Musk to train just enough that he gets at least one decent punch before he gets his rear end beat. Ideally they'd take each other out, but we know Elon can't fight his way out of the toilet.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
If the fight ever happens (it won’t). The two primadonnas will have on so much protective gear it’ll look like this:

https://youtu.be/Uf6Prm6y0q0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

the best result is two perfectly timed punches that kill both of them at once