Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

hahaha the instant Zuck put a date on fighting Musk he's got a crippling neck injury

Gonna start showing up with a neck brace and a cane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
If Elon tries to back out because of a fake spine booboo Zuck should just challenge him to an arm wrestling match

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Watch Musk claim he can't fight due to bone spurs

jeffreyw
Jan 20, 2013

I have to wonder if Musk actually knew about Zuck’s obsession with MMA before running his mouth off like he did? This seems exactly like the Halli situation where he talks huge before realising the person he’s insulting is significantly more competent than he is.

Like Zuck is younger, fitter and way more dedicated to MMA than he is, the only way Musk is going to beat any dodging allegations is by actually fighting Zuck.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Zuckerberg kicked his rear end so hard his injuries reverberated back in time

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Just go to Twitter HQ and beat the poo poo out of him anyway.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Elon's Mom says he has a neck thing.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Just go to Twitter HQ and beat the poo poo out of him anyway.

:mods:
Please ban this chump for trying to instigate violence at Twitter HQ when it's obviously been rebranded to X for over a week now

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

dude hahaha, the announcement hes moving up to 50pounders tommorrow then the day after the doctor announcement

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
Lol that this is his excuse to wriggle out of this fight

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
It would be doubly funny if musk in order to prove he actually needed to exit this fight he gets put under and has a completely unnecessary elective operation done to him, either crippling him or letting him never wake up

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
He’s been diagnosed with the terminal condition of being Elon Musk.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

MunchE posted:

hahaha the instant Zuck put a date on fighting Musk he's got a crippling neck injury

Gonna start showing up with a neck brace and a cane

Ok, I know we've joked about him speedrunning the Lowtax but "Oh no, my spine" is waaaay too on the nose.

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
He’s going to try and blow his brains out with the deus ex hr prop revolver

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.
What do you guys figure Elon's child support payments are.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Hippocrass posted:

How much blow do you think his adult children do? :thunk:

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

hoping that he just has a heart attack from is "training"

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hippocrass posted:

Like he would pay it.

lol at him suddenly having a hurt neck and back

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Captain Hygiene posted:

:mods:
Please ban this chump for trying to instigate violence at Twitter HQ when it's obviously been rebranded to X for over a week now

Can't be done for instigating violence at a place that doesn't exist! :eng101:

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
Pity the fight is off, I was hoping Elon would reach the posting Fight Club memes out of context stage of his mid life crisis.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

mds2 posted:

If the fight ever happens (it won’t). The two primadonnas will have on so much protective gear it’ll look like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byn1w6GmGLo&t=167s

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Stex T posted:

Pity the fight is off, I was hoping Elon would reach the posting Fight Club memes out of context stage of his mid life crisis.

"Welcome to Fight Club. If this is your first night, you have to bring a note from the doctor."

The Lone Badger fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Aug 7, 2023

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.
This as pathetic as the time Musk's mum tried to stop the fight, or...?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Samovar posted:

This as pathetic as the time Musk's mum tried to stop the fight, or...?

I'm not sure which is more pathetic; thats he's faking it, or that he's not faking it and a single dumbbell curl was enough to violently tear his hgh-riddled body.

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

Or he could also be mistaking muscle soreness for fractured bone and crying uncle over it

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Ignis posted:

Or he could also be mistaking muscle soreness for fractured bone and crying uncle over it

It's literally the first time he's ever exercised even a little and his body can't even.

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
Would have loved to see a single hit from the zuck ripple and reverberate on musk's surface in slowmo 4k.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Kit Walker posted:

Genuinely the most hosed up thing about this is it makes me want to root for Zuck. Can't stand either of the fuckers but Musk is practically a professional heel at this point

This post reminds me of the news a couple of years ago that Apple made some change to its storefront or how it stores data or something. When it was reported that the cost Facebook hundreds of millions of dollars, there was something about the lap-taking about Facebook losing all that money that honestly felt quite surreal. In a way, it felt like watching villagers in some kind of weird, dystopic fantasy setting where their village has been attacked and razed by dragons so much, for so long, that they gave up on the dragonslaying hero ever arriving, so they decided to just pick a favorite dragon because the blue dragon rarely stealing another dragon's treasure horde that day is closest thing to catharsis they still experience.

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

rowkey bilbao posted:

Would have loved to see a single hit from the zuck ripple and reverberate on musk's surface in slowmo 4k.

https://youtu.be/i021EtSXSGM

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

Time_pants posted:

This post reminds me of the news a couple of years ago that Apple made some change to its storefront or how it stores data or something. When it was reported that the cost Facebook hundreds of millions of dollars, there was something about the lap-taking about Facebook losing all that money that honestly felt quite surreal. In a way, it felt like watching villagers in some kind of weird, dystopic fantasy setting where their village has been attacked and razed by dragons so much, for so long, that they gave up on the dragonslaying hero ever arriving, so they decided to just pick a favorite dragon because the blue dragon rarely stealing another dragon's treasure horde that day is closest thing to catharsis they still experience.

You’re not wrong, but the specific thing Apple did was making it so that users had to opt in to being tracked between apps, which it turned out was how Facebook was making all of its money. Since Apple was on the side of customer privacy in this instance, people were applauding them for it, even if Apple does equally bad anticompetitive poo poo elsewhere in their business.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

verbal enema posted:

Zuck is going to annihilate Musk

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Untitled Goose Game gave that specific animal the weirdest PR bump. Like, yeah, they're assholes and it would probably suck to fight, but like... it is honestly bizarre how many different places I've seen the "if you see a goose, cross to the other side of the road, don't make eye contact, and hope it doesn't notice"-style warnings implying a capacity for terror and bloodlust I have a hard time believing that level of sheer flesh-shredding violence lurks in the heart of Wonderbread's natural predator

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Time_pants posted:

Untitled Goose Game gave that specific animal the weirdest PR bump. Like, yeah, they're assholes and it would probably suck to fight, but like... it is honestly bizarre how many different places I've seen the "if you see a goose, cross to the other side of the road, don't make eye contact, and hope it doesn't notice"-style warnings implying a capacity for terror and bloodlust I have a hard time believing that level of sheer flesh-shredding violence lurks in the heart of Wonderbread's natural predator

I mean, geese are just dollar store swans anyway.

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU

Bruceski posted:

Also as a fat guy I'd say I'm stronger than I look, but that's because the bar is really low and it's all in specific muscles. Can't throw a punch or a kick, but if it's a leg press competition look out.
Yeah, the thing about being a big ole fat dude is that you inevitably get pretty big leg muscles from hauling around an extra 100 lbs of body weight all day, every day. The problem is that for most anything you'd want to actually use those leg muscles for, hauling around an extra 100 lbs of bodyweight is also a pretty huge handicap, so it's practically never a net positive. Leg presses are one of those specific times it works out since it's all leg muscle with no bodyweight, while moving around a ring and dodging during a fight is ehhhhh

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Dana White voice: "pffft, do you want to be a loving fighter?"

chappey
Jan 21, 2001

bobjr posted:

Elon is going to think he's so smart time will slow down and he can then execute the perfect attack plan like Robert Downey Jr. in Sherlock Holmes.

Zuck's slo-mo fist sailing into Musk's face while he was mentally queuing up the Tekken ten-string he was just about to execute, really.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

I think the best course of action if when the musk and zuck fight begins a group of bloodmad chimps are loosed into the octagon, which has been marked with the urines of a rival clan

Mr Lanternfly
Jun 26, 2023
Elon Musk is a real piece of poo poo

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!

Mr Lanternfly posted:

Elon Musk is a real piece of poo poo

Elon Musk: Gotta go flush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

chappey posted:

Zuck's slo-mo fist sailing into Musk's face while he was mentally queuing up the Tekken ten-string he was just about to execute, really.

Do you really think he's gonna put in the effort to memorize fighting game combos?