Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Baron von Eevl posted:

Just hit the "insert Imgur" button again?

Then I have to navigate to my downloads and scroll to find whatever I wanted again, ideally I could just select multiple things to upload at once. It's not the end of the world of course, just takes a lot longer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Please ensure your images are future-proofed and upload them to an Imgur account. Imgur deletes old images now. It is your duty to future generations to ensure that the memes in this thread are accessible to them.

Have some spirituality memes, responsibly uploaded to my Imgur account:

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

The age of consent?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Biplane posted:

Why cant I upload several images at once through awful app. Why

you get what you pay for is why

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

bike tory posted:

Please ensure your images are future-proofed and upload them to an Imgur account. Imgur deletes old images now. It is your duty to future generations to ensure that the memes in this thread are accessible to them.

Is there a way to do this through "insert imgur"

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
theres no future generation i care more about than my determination to never using a desktop to post on this site

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

bike tory posted:

Have some spirituality memes, responsibly uploaded to my Imgur account:

More of this stuff please

ESDK
Oct 10, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

hey back around page xx79 when that eurodance parody got posted someone replied with a youtube of mazinger version. Does anyone know what im talking about lol

Didn´t look for the original post but this was in my Youtube history:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6fYL1B1YUE

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

theres no future generation i care more about than my determination to never using a desktop to post on this site

Use a laptop then.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

The Something Awful Forums are best viewed and interacted with exclusively through your work computer

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Agents are GO! posted:

Use a laptop then.

that would be very awkward to balance on my lap while i am taking a poo poo

Tenebrais posted:

The Something Awful Forums are best viewed and interacted with exclusively through your work computer

i agree which is why i only post on a smart phone from 2013 with a barcode scanner case

Jezza of OZPOS has a new favorite as of 10:47 on Aug 7, 2023

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I use an abacus. I like the clicking sound

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

Tenebrais posted:

:hai:

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Tenebrais posted:

boss make a hundo, i make a dime, that's why i post on company time

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

I use an abacus. I like the clicking sound

How many abacukset do you need to run Doom?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Tenebrais posted:

My laptop (from the company I work FOR) can browse them just fine. But my Virtual Machine I use for the company I work AT (joy of IT contracting) has SA and the forums blocked because the Websense Filter doesn't like the Guns and Drugs forums. My laptop works because it only connects to the guest wifi for the company I work AT, which has less strict filtering.

It's not the first time I've encountered that. At my last job, I did contracting work for a lot of different hospitals, and most of their networks also blocked SA.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I always assume that the head of IT got banned for something stupid a long time ago and that's why we are blocked

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETlltxcpVhE

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

JesustheDarkLord posted:

I always assume that the head of IT got banned for something stupid a long time ago and that's why we are blocked

I think it was confirmed that someone with a grudge put the site down as a drugs site years and years ago when they were doing an early filter, and its basically propagated down from there because its pretty hard to say its *not* a drugs and guns site when we have TCC and TFR

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer

DrBouvenstein posted:

It's not the first time I've encountered that. At my last job, I did contracting work for a lot of different hospitals, and most of their networks also blocked SA.

Probably trying to prevent radium poisoning

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Oh dude if you dont know you have to see the size difference in these kids. Some of these are like "oops we lost his birth certificate. What age is the cutoff again?"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
To be fair, the biggest city of New Zealand is not that big.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

The 9/11 hidden in that Tweet means we never forgot. :911:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

Oh dude if you dont know you have to see the size difference in these kids. Some of these are like "oops we lost his birth certificate. What age is the cutoff again?"

yeah this is hilariously a major problem in youth baseball.

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

Milo and POTUS posted:

I’m sure these guys have the proper documentation

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

9 corn fed eleven years olds our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Wellington has a population of ~212,000 and noone gives a gently caress about Baseball in NZ, so I'm not surprised

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Yeah there are more than 100 cities in the US with larger populations than that, 212k puts it right between McKinney, Texas and Rochester, New York.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Wellington has a population of ~212,000 and noone gives a gently caress about Baseball in NZ, so I'm not surprised

I mean, yeah, New Zealand isn't a real country, so...

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

for there to be a new zealand, there has to be an old zealand.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

BonHair posted:

I mean, yeah, New Zealand isn't a real country, so...

This is Valar erasure

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

More spirituality memes if you have them

Those were good

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Lib and let die posted:

for there to be a new zealand, there has to be an old zealand.

And they're even worse at baseball.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
Apparently Germany has a weirdly large amateur baseball scene? I never would have expected it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb0tXiUP19g

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

mrpwase posted:

And they're even worse at baseball.

*honkbal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Djik van Sloosteen to the IL with a hort peanus