Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

InsertPotPun posted:

"joe rogan isn't rightwing" is part of the conservative zeitgeist where there are two political alignments in political pundits: loony lefty or neutral hero truth teller

also, as everyone knows, if you have to abstract the other side's arguments so much you know you're lying. "loony lefties call joe rogan 'far right' just because he encourages physical fitness!!!"

Can't believe the left is trying to cancel Hitler just because he likes dogs, smdh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Apologies to idonotlikepeas. I don't know if they're just busy today, or not posting this regularly.

So basically we have a "happy" ending where 2023 is rescued by one of the rednecks and raised properly as a girl. Because trans men are really just confused tomboys.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Is this the first time 2023 has appeared? Eight months into 2023?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I have absolutely no idea what the gently caress this is supposed to mean.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Fister Roboto posted:

New thread title?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Surgery is bad, trans is bad, all trans people know this really, trans people will have trans kids just like all cis people have cis kids, this is bad, queer people worship devils, and the healthiest thing for a small child is to be raised in the woods by a chud family who keep a bunch of guns around and have a weird friend who keeps a 'sexy kids' sign in his truck.

Somehow only the thirdmost Q-adjacent cartoonist in the thread after Ben and UN 2030 WEF CBDC lizard hinter

Also good confirmation that Tats has never done a blue collar job in his life with all those people casually hanging around a wide open furnace door, but I guess it could be a magical occult furnace that produces gay instead of hot blast.

e: vvvv lmao that too

Guavanaut fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Aug 6, 2023

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

lol i just noticed that the truck has no axles

big strong manly man tatsuya ishida has no idea how trucks work

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Man am I ever glad I don't read Sinfest.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

As someone on r/Sinfest pointed out, Ishida's perfect woman is literally barefoot in the kitchen when her husband cruises up and drops a baby on her. And yet he continues to pretend that he's a real feminist.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Wait so the trans mother has regret her daughter also ended up trans?

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

HootTheOwl posted:

I...guess? It's makes no God drat sense, but that's Sinfest for you.

Also, I guess we'll just call this kidnapping an "adoption", and everything will be fine.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

HootTheOwl posted:

And it isn't like the daughter is even blaming her? literally just reaching out to a parental figure for support.

It makes absolutely no sense

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Bad adoption: A woman has a child she cannot raise and that child is adopted by gay parents with the informed agreement of all parties.
Good adoption: A woman falls into a furnace and is eaten by demons.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

It makes sense, if you're a massive bigot who sees LGBTQ people as equivalent to gang members or something.

It's like the movie trope where a mob boss is enjoying the ill-gotten gains of his life of crime and has big dreams of his kids becoming respectable members of society, and then he finds out his son was arrested for robbing a gas station or something: "I learned it from you daddy"

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

Having Sinfest un-timg'd this week is a bonafide war crime and I will be notifying the appropriate authorities.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

I AM GRANDO posted:

Is this the first time 2023 has appeared? Eight months into 2023?

I think we’re going back to the sinfest lifecycle of under 30 for 11 months, dies suddenly when their existence is remembered in February.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

HootTheOwl posted:

In Ishida's mind, FTM trans are mutilated freaks who horrify even other trans people.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

All trans people in the Sinfest world are obviously self-loathing. No one actually accepts trans people in Ishida’s mind.

How could they?

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
I thought Time Witch was 2023?

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Rowe 1:

It's the Garma festival in Arnhem Land this weekend which means politics is focusing on the Voice to Parliament. A new poll has support at the lowest point yet with No ahead in all states. Also the AFR reported the obvious that the big factor in the Liberals support for No is purely as a political tactic to undermine the government and put them in a better position for the next election.

Rowe 2:

Knight:

Dutton didn't go to Garma because he said he would be a "love-in for the Yes advocates".

Lethbridge:

It's a phrase that the emu and kangaroo can't walk backwards and that's why they're on the coat of arms; Albanese used this on the weekend in reference to the Voice.

Broelman:

"Constitutional recognition" means some boilerplate language in the constitution about how Indigenous Australians exist which doesn't actually do anything and Albanese says he won't be doing something like this if the Voice referendum fails.

Herbert:

Leak, Son of Leak:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Fister Roboto posted:

Adoption is bad when gay people do it, but good when straight people do it. So, ya know, same ol' homophobia/transphobia as always.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Selachian posted:

As someone on r/Sinfest pointed out, Ishida's perfect woman is literally barefoot in the kitchen when her husband cruises up and drops a baby on her. And yet he continues to pretend that he's a real feminist.

Probably uses the Adam4D defense of "Well actually, she chooses to do that, because she's so countercultural and cool."

HootTheOwl posted:

A common theme with the TERF's and the anti-LGBTQ+ cartoons is that the trans and the gays all actually know that they're sick perverts and freaks and that they're just exploiting loopholes and saying the magic words that let them creep on kids. They get off on the perversion itself, but secretly they all disgust each other.

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006
I shot the invisible swordsman.

HootTheOwl posted:

You're thinking too hard about it. In Tatsuya's mind, "the baby is no longer a baby and therefore no longer attractive to the trans mother".

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

Apologies to idonotlikepeas. I don't know if they're just busy today, or not posting this regularly.

My schedule is always going to be irregular for various personal reasons. Not in the sense of not posting it, it just might be in the evenings sometimes.

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

So basically we have a "happy" ending where 2023 is rescued by one of the rednecks and raised properly as a girl. Because trans men are really just confused tomboys.

I'm not sure (because how can anyone be?) but I think the idea is that this new no-longer-trans baby is replacing 2022 in the redneck family, since they lost that baby unfairly. Also the trans lady was eaten by a demon. Happy ending!

Clay Bennett

Randall Enos - Bedminster BBQ

Drew Sheneman

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

the_steve posted:

A common theme with the TERF's and the anti-LGBTQ+ cartoons is that the trans and the gays all actually know that they're sick perverts and freaks and that they're just exploiting loopholes and saying the magic words that let them creep on kids. They get off on the perversion itself, but secretly they all disgust each other.
It's a point of truth among TERFs that trans women all find each other disgusting and can't stand each other's company. There's a mythos that circulates on their forums about "that one time on reddit" when two trans women went on a blind date and were each enraged find that that the other wasn't a cis woman. It's their ultimate checkmate argument-ender: if trans women are real women just like you say, then why don't you ever see trans """lesbians""" attracted to each other? This argument only ever takes place in their heads of course, because if they ever met an actual trans woman they'd be blown away by the concept of T4T.

Also is this supposed to be the exact same redneck couple that adopted Baby Time two years ago? Are they running a foster care or something?

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Wait isn't this the same "good ol boy" who was literally storming the capitol on Jan 6th?
Didn't he already adopt one of the yearly incarnations? Ishida's really out of loving ideas, huh?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Bennett is already doing victory laps over Trump indictment. Now I can't blame him given how many years he has been drawing handcuffs for Trump, but I already feel sorry for him when Trump just slips out of it.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: Can You Read His Mind?

Ted Rall posted:

Special Counsel Jack Smith has indicted Donald Trump on charges that require a jury to believe that Trump knew he lost the 2020 election and then conspired to change the results. If Trump genuinely believed that he won, he will defeat this round of January 6th-related charges.

First Dog on the Moon: Everyone loves having somewhere to live and yet Australia has decided some people should miss out. Why?

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Al Goodwyn

Bob Gorrell

Chip Bok

John Deering

Marshall Ramsey

Michael Ramirez

Mike Luckovich

Steve Breen

Tom Stiglich

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

Yeah because those farms are full of JP8 reserves otherwise.

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

Guavanaut posted:

Yeah because those farms are full of JP8 reserves otherwise.

When do you think these people will realise not only are electric tanks a thing (see- AbramsX) but the US was planning to deploy them back in WW2?

(The T25 series were technically hybrids but if they're able to work past logic, so can I)

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

Yeah, I wish Rapinoe would just focus on the game (which I don't watch)!! Maybe then she'll have some sort of sports-related accomplishment under her belt. You know, some credentials to her name. I haven't checked but without looking it up I'm pretty confident she doesn't have any (because she's woke) so this seems like a good time to insult her athletic ability.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Paingod556 posted:

When do you think these people will realise not only are electric tanks a thing (see- AbramsX) but the US was planning to deploy them back in WW2?

(The T25 series were technically hybrids but if they're able to work past logic, so can I)

They don't actually know anything about anything.

In the real world, the military is quite interested in electric drive trains because it simplifies the transmission (a common failure point in tanks), provides a ton of torque, and makes it hard to hear the vehicle. All things that are very appealing on an armoured vehicle.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Christ, look at the labels on that thing.

You don't need "EV1" if it already says "Electric Vehicle" (which is on the turret for some reason) and you don't need that anyway if you've got someone trying to plug the goddamn tank in ffs :argh:

The Artificial Kid
Feb 22, 2002
Plibble

Microplastics posted:

Christ, look at the labels on that thing.

You don't need "EV1" if it already says "Electric Vehicle" (which is on the turret for some reason) and you don't need that anyway if you've got someone trying to plug the goddamn tank in ffs :argh:

Without those labels readers might have thought the woke soldier was trying to charge his woke electric goggles or his woke handheld tactical terminal or his woke electric railgun. The trans agenda has forced soldiers to adopt all kinds of hippy dippy electric technology that real warriors of the future would never want to use.

Exiting sarcasm mode, imaging seeing electric tech and thinking “no, real men sequentially explode little farts of hydrocarbon in a piston to get stuff done”. Like before we invented internal combustion engines human beings stumbled across a suite of physics and machinery by which energy could be transmitted almost silently from place to place using invisible fields that pervade everything around us, and these dickheads are so mired in a century of commercial propaganda that they act as though that isn’t an incredibly exciting possibility to be embraced.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Vib Rib posted:

Wait isn't this the same "good ol boy" who was literally storming the capitol on Jan 6th?
Didn't he already adopt one of the yearly incarnations? Ishida's really out of loving ideas, huh?

It isn't the yearly incarnation. It's just a random baby.
The current incarnation of the year is the witch with time powers who turned the baby into a trans adult and then back into a baby.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Yeah, this is a continuation of the story in which he claimed that all surrogates for LGBTQ parents are really getting their babies by stealing them not adoption, the Tex guy was with his friend hunting “zombies” which than was shown to be LGBTQ people, and used demon worshipping as window dressing for him to have Tex hold the Trans person at gun point demanding the baby be handed over to them. It’s basically Tats voicing support that LGBTQ parents should have their children forcibly kidnapped from them as they just want to abuse children and not be real parents like straight people.

To add a turd on top of this steaming heap Tats also had a concerned mother call the police on the trans person when they saw them with a baby to show police weren’t going to do anything about LGBTQ people having children, so having Tex do it is also explicitly calling for vigilantes to steal children from LGBTQ people

Dr. VooDoo fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Aug 7, 2023

Pancho Jueves
Aug 20, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

If I were a Philadelphian, I'd think twice about making fun of other sports teams' failures.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Skios posted:

Bob Gorrell

Kellies nomination: Laziest Gorrell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

holy poo poo Rall made a joke and it's even a little funny