Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hellblazer187 posted:

How do y'all deal with munchies if you're trying to be healthy? I'm thinking I might just like, buy a poo poo load of grapes or frozen berries or something. So when I'm like "yes, it is time to shovel obnoxious amounts of food into my mouth" I do less damage to my body than I would with like, pizza or cereal or something. But, open to ideas.

I eat ice, with seltzer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Hellblazer187 posted:

How do y'all deal with munchies if you're trying to be healthy? I'm thinking I might just like, buy a poo poo load of grapes or frozen berries or something. So when I'm like "yes, it is time to shovel obnoxious amounts of food into my mouth" I do less damage to my body than I would with like, pizza or cereal or something. But, open to ideas.

I like vegetables or rice crackers and roasted red pepper hummus, pretty guilt free

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Carth Dookie posted:

You can use a Vong with water but you can use the M with water just fine too:

Pictured:

M+ tip with FMJ on a "bonger" adaptor onto a water orb :orb:. Inspire wand also pictured.

This is basically the optimal for me.

this is pretty much my setup but I put a long whip on it and use the bb6 stem in the top

works fantastic

e. I also swap the bb6 for an Arizer when I don't want to focus on it, and just draw from it when I remember it's there

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 25 hours!
im wondering if the whole thca thing is less smoke and mirrors than it looks and maybe its just the product of post-farm bill work by plant geneticists & breeders. i mean, getting delta-9 percentage down below 0.3% is really, and really specifically low, and thca percentages in the 30s are really, and really specifically high.

i would believe it if you told me someone(s) somewhere(s) did it very intentionally and just kind of let it quietly take root and spread.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Chief McHeath posted:

im wondering if the whole thca thing is less smoke and mirrors than it looks and maybe its just the product of post-farm bill work by plant geneticists & breeders. i mean, getting delta-9 percentage down below 0.3% is really, and really specifically low, and thca percentages in the 30s are really, and really specifically high.

i would believe it if you told me someone(s) somewhere(s) did it very intentionally and just kind of let it quietly take root and spread.

what I'm hoping is they are just fudging the testing and claiming it's all THCa, which is totally psychoactive when the weed is used in the usual ways anyway, when it's really just THC, therefore it's just real weed.

Neodymium
Jun 23, 2012

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I like vegetables or rice crackers and roasted red pepper hummus, pretty guilt free

Adding onto this, if calories are a concern but salt is not, then pickles are also a solid option.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
pretty sure its just real weed because who the hell wants to spend any time and effort to go testing weed when most of the country is legal in one way or another at this point

fentanyl seems like its taking 99% of any drug enforcement resources right now

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I just ordered a dynavap b and silicon water pipe adapter. I don't need it. I've got my POTV one, and I've got a vaporgenie for if I want to vape but the battery is out on my one. But, I dunno. I like new toys.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I don't think it's ever a bad idea to order another dynavap, of course I say this as someone who loves mine

but due to sales / whatever, I have three total now, one remains on my bb6, one is my omni with armor cap for special occasions, and the other one is... somewhere

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Yeah I've got 3 kicking around

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I need to clean my vong, the wooden one is lovely but frustratingly unserviceable

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Hellblazer187 posted:

I love frozen cherries, I’ll fill up a big glass with them then chug a lot of cherry water and eat them once they’ve softened. Also frozen bags of veggies are good when you need to eat a lot of something. I can house a giant bag of Brussels sprouts or broccoli and it’s fast and easy, just hook it up with some spices or sauce or whatever.

kzin602
May 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Hellblazer187 posted:

Pears are amazing when high, cherries and grapes are good too. If I know I'm visiting the moon on the weekend I will pick up a couple bell peppers, cucumbers and carrots amd make myself a veggie tray. If you have something healthy, filling and hydrating handy you won't go for the cereal and salty snacks.

I can demolish so many bell peppers with hummus dip.

You'll feel much less hungover the next day too.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
oh god, cherry

cherry is the best

thank you for reminding me

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I like trail mix when I'm fiending. With either the granola, or yogurt bits.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Waffle! posted:

I like trail mix when I'm fiending. With either the granola, or yogurt bits.

just bought more (generic store brand nuts / m&ms kind) and even this humble example satisfies

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
gorp

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I found out today distillate is totally edible as is, then had a bit extra ooze out of a syringe, cue a 5 hour unexpected nap

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
weeds are for whacking, indeed :gary:

i also question #24

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

When my Dynavap comes I'm gonna buy a torch lighter for. Can I also use that on food, like a fancy chef?

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Ganja is for goons!

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

34 and 37 are the only acceptable ones. 30 is acceptable if "I'm cool" is read to mean like, "I'm good right now and don't need it. "instead of "I'm cool as a non marijuana user, implicitly saying you are not cool as a user."

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Number 20 is good

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Hellblazer187 posted:

Ganja is for goons!

It sure is :rznv:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pish Posh

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Step out of my zone, now

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
spliffs are for wimps, blunts are for bad men :hellyeah:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

25 and 50 are the ways to say no to weed that they don’t want you to know

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Snowy posted:

25 and 50 are the ways to say no to weed that they don’t want you to know

there is no 50, you're one of those weed stoners i've been warned about!!!

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Hellblazer187 posted:

Ganja is for goons!

Get off my case, weed stoner!

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Vampire Panties posted:

Get off my case, weed stoner!
— Yortuk Festrunk

Aug 9, 2023
cannabis makes me better

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Anyone who would say any one of those things with sincerity would never be offered pot ever.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I'm calling the Coast Guard.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
"Grass is crass" reminds me of those "rap is crap" racist weirdos

Hellblazer187 posted:

34 and 37 are the only acceptable ones.

#14 seems a little agitated but it's the only other one that I'd say makes any kind of sense

Waffle! posted:

I'm calling the Coast Guard.

"Hi, Coast Guard officer, wanna smoke?"

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 25 hours!

Karma Comedian posted:

Number 20 is good

#20 woke up and chose violence

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

When I get munchies i'm not spending that capital on frozen fruit, gimme the ring sisters

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

All this healthy eating talk is gonna make me go buy a big bag of funyuns like a stoner stereotype

man i can't think of the last time i've eaten funyuns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
behold the new recycler