Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

I'm sure Plato would loving DOMINATE in guessing which of the four squares completes the sequence of shapes

Plato revealed to be an IDIOT!

SOCRATES the real Brains behind the THRONE!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

MrQwerty posted:

My Son Hunter is one of the only movies in my life I have ever turned off less than 10 minutes in, I desperately wanted it to be funny but it was just the absolute worst, most irredeemable trash with no schlocky redeeming anything to its character. Absolute waste of 750mb worth of bandwidth.

The trailer made it seem like he was the coolest guy in the world.

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
can anyone give a synopsis on that gina carano western movie that went woke and made $400 at the box office like how did they gently caress that one up

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

yook posted:

Yeah, the thing about being a big ole fat dude is that you inevitably get pretty big leg muscles from hauling around an extra 100 lbs of body weight all day, every day. The problem is that for most anything you'd want to actually use those leg muscles for, hauling around an extra 100 lbs of bodyweight is also a pretty huge handicap, so it's practically never a net positive. Leg presses are one of those specific times it works out since it's all leg muscle with no bodyweight, while moving around a ring and dodging during a fight is ehhhhh

Please don't post the videos that you apparently have of me in high school gym.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

IQ Score lowering as the fight goes along....

IQ Rate Limiting

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

oh jay posted:

The trailer made it seem like he was the coolest guy in the world.

The movie opens with fake Joe Biden jumping into a small swimming pool while Gina Carano, his assigned USSS agent, touches her earpiece and says, "Celtic is in the water." He then does one lap, gets out onto a set where the floor outside the pool belies it's about take 15, towels off and then deeply sniffs Gina Carano's neck and hair. "I needed that!" as he turns and walks off.

Gina Carano then looks at the camera and fourth walls, "This is not a true story... except for all the facts!" while THIS IS NOT A TRUE STORY is displayed on screen in bold-white lettering.

I haven't gotten a whole lot further than that, it's just so amateur and bad.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

The movie opens with fake Joe Biden jumping into a small swimming pool while Gina Carano, his assigned USSS agent, touches her earpiece and says, "Celtic is in the water." He then does one lap, gets out onto a set where the floor outside the pool belies it's about take 15, towels off and then deeply sniffs Gina Carano's neck and hair. "I needed that!" as he turns and walks off.

Gina Carano then looks at the camera and fourth walls, "This is not a true story... except for all the facts!" while THIS IS NOT A TRUE STORY is displayed on screen in bold-white lettering.

I haven't gotten a whole lot further than that, it's just so amateur and bad.

Screen Wipe. Q Logo Dissolves over scene. Kid Rock rap starts....

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Elden Lord Godfrey posted:

can anyone give a synopsis on that gina carano western movie that went woke and made $400 at the box office like how did they gently caress that one up

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

redshirt posted:

Screen Wipe. Q Logo Dissolves over scene. Kid Rock rap starts....

that would be better, an honest 100% improvement, than where it actually goes

oh also "Celtic is in the water" is Celtic as in the Boston Seltics not the actual pronunciation relating to an Irish ethnic group

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Aug 7, 2023

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

:lol:

Wikipedia posted:

The film was released theatrically only in the United Arab Emirates and Russia where it earned a total of $13,115.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

it's back

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

happyhippy posted:

Died alone poor as poo poo.
Thinks Aquaman will buy Florida coastline homes.
Died in a fire and stupid moustache.

Geniuses.

Tesla gave all of his patents away for fun and died poor as poo poo because he liked science that much.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

kazil posted:

it's back

He needs to learn that memes can't be forced, they're not his employees

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Not sure but I was seeing morons complaining that it wasn't realistic because she was kicking rear end and should have been in the kitchen

lifetime supply of Pocky
Aug 19, 2003

Just realized Elmo probably bent and mangled his neck and back bones doing an intense MMA workout

Musk
Milking
Activities

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
:lol: Somebody told Musk that losing to Zuck would tank the value of all his companies and cost him billions and now he's trying to find a way out while saving face.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

That post makes me think of the "corporate bullshit generator" which is a wonderful tool for responding to corporate emails and self-assessments you have to turn in.

It's incredibly lame that all the Elon followers aren't even self aware enough to think that his most egregious abuses of "power" aren't worthy of a little scorn. The self proclaimed "free speech absolutist" who has waved his hand and stolen numerous accounts from people because now he needs all these accounts with an "X" in the title. What a little shitbird. What an absolute playground bully. It's just impossible to think someone who acts like this is worthy of anything but scorn, ffs dude you're ridiculously wealthy and your life consists of shitposting on your own social platform? Pathetic.

I won't lie, I'd enjoy seeing Zuck knock him around a little, but the best part would be seeing his eyes go wide after the first hit when his lizard brain suddenly feels fear and understands that he's about to get hurt.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Meanwhile Zuck is training 4 hours a day. He's sweating right now.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

"I don't know", sonny.

Zuck is squatting in a bush, getting stronger...

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Barometer posted:

Zuck is squatting in a bush, getting stronger...

"Rocky IV Training Montage"

Fobby
Jun 28, 2023

deoju posted:

:lol: Somebody told Musk that losing to Zuck would tank the value of all his companies and cost him billions and now he's trying to find a way out while saving face.

Maybe the Delaware Court of Chancery can make him go through with it this time too.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

lol that Elon started this dumb fight

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

"I don't know", sonny.

redshirt posted:

"Rocky IV Training Montage"

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

MrQwerty posted:

My Son Hunter is one of the only movies in my life I have ever turned off less than 10 minutes in, I desperately wanted it to be funny but it was just the absolute worst, most irredeemable trash with no schlocky redeeming anything to its character. Absolute waste of 750mb worth of bandwidth.

I watched the whole thing. best parts:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Stink Billyums posted:

I watched the whole thing. best parts:

lmao

Victory Lap
Feb 25, 2001
The problem For Gina is she can only play the tough chick who saves the day by beating up the men, or the villainous bad chick who beats up men. But that’s only popular with lefties, conservatives hate that poo poo, and Gina can’t play the delicate flower type the cons want their women to be.

So the libs won’t see her prairie woman saves the day movie because it’s only available thru a conservative hate site, and the chuds hate that poo poo even if the woman involved is one of theirs

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Didn't another mma woman get into movies then get cancelled? The one who got head kicked by Holly Holm. She was in one of the fast and furious movies. Olympic judo I think

Why has her name escaped me

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe

lifetime supply of Pocky posted:

Just realized Elmo probably bent and mangled his neck and back bones doing an intense MMA workout

Musk
Milking
Activities

The only X in his future is X-Rays

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

ilmucche posted:

Didn't another mma woman get into movies then get cancelled? The one who got head kicked by Holly Holm. She was in one of the fast and furious movies. Olympic judo I think

Why has her name escaped me

Ronda Rousey? She was also briefly in Mortal Kombat, and is also a Sandy Hook truther.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Dewgy posted:

Ronda Rousey? She was also briefly in Mortal Kombat, and is also a Sandy Hook truther.

That's the one. Did not remember she was a sandy hook truther but remember she seemed to disappear sorta quickly

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

ilmucche posted:

That's the one. Did not remember she was a sandy hook truther but remember she seemed to disappear sorta quickly

She has been doing pro wrestling and it has also been going poorly

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

ilmucche posted:

Zuck comes off more human than ole Rhonda

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Goose ate my dingus

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

kazil posted:

it's back

Someone's feeding him this thread's dunks, nobody out in the xXx_wild_xXx has been referring to the "regretted user seconds" metric :tinfoil:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

!!

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
I think Jeff bozos should offer to put them both on his dick shaped rocket and let them fight in space. Can you believe mask hasn’t even been to space yet even tho he owns his own rocket company?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I found out that geese are afraid of you if you open an umbrella in their direction. You don't have to fight them, you can just dilophosaurus at them and they'll back off.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Modal Auxiliary posted:

This fight would not last a single minute, let alone five. Ol' Musky herniates all his poo poo doing freeweight exercises, no way he tolerates an arm bar for more than like twenty seconds before his entire loving elbow explodes like a cherry tomato between John Noble's teeth.

I could see it lasting longer just because Zuckerberg might take it easy if it's a charity fight, to put on a show. Same as that Mike Tyson v Roy Jones Jr. charity fight where Tyson could obviously have beat RJJ into paste at any point, but he hung back and ended up letting it go to a draw.

Like yeah, with how hard Zuck has been training, I don't doubt he could force Musk to tap (or break his elbow/ankle if he doesn't) in two minutes but I just don't have any faith in actual billionaire on billionaire violence

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Boris Galerkin posted:

I think Jeff bozos should offer to put them both on his dick shaped rocket and let them fight in space. Can you believe mask hasn’t even been to space yet even tho he owns his own rocket company?

Lmao, would you get in a rocket with Musk? His coked-out rear end is just going to start loving with poo poo mid-flight til it goes boom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I don't think many of you have met proper Attack Geese. You'd sing a different song then I tell you.