Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Same :smith:

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

You can have rear end 24/7. There's one literally connected to the top of your legs RIGHT NOW!

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Is he a WWE wrestler? Because he looks prepared.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

BiggerBoat posted:

Is he a WWE wrestler? Because he looks prepared.

Nah. Look up folding chair on twitter or something cause yeah, something awesome has to do with folding chairs

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

bunnyofdoom posted:

Nah. Look up folding chair on twitter or something cause yeah, something awesome has to do with folding chairs

What's twitter?

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

mllaneza posted:

Here's the best video I've seen, specifically the second one in the linked tweet.

https://twitter.com/bigcory00/status/1688331638697345024?s=20

Southern white folks are in no sense prepared for black folks who can swim. Black Aquaman is an outside context problem for them and it's over before it even begins.

Edit: phone posting, so I messed up the quote, the original is:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4020471&pagenumber=2491&perpage=40&userid=0#post533731231

Pookah has a new favorite as of 15:07 on Aug 7, 2023

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

As soon as that dude swims over, its fuckin done

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Beve Stuscemi posted:

As soon as that dude swims over, its fuckin done

Blaquaman

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I don’t understand. I thought black people could only harness the power of lightning. This is very concerning, and will skew my race war gambling spread considerably.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

Saw someone call him "Michael B. Phelps" elsewhere, that was my favorite.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Someone gave me this recently. The options at the bottom are "rear end in a top hat" and "rear end in a top hat", it's funny because it's true.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

That's one of the greatest fight videos I've ever seen.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

I was clearing stuff out awhile back and found a card I got from my old job on my 6 year work anniversary thanking me for my first year of service, that management all signed happy birthday.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Congratulations on obtaining citizenship as well friend.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

McPhearson posted:

I was clearing stuff out awhile back and found a card I got from my old job on my 6 year work anniversary thanking me for my first year of service, that management all signed happy birthday.

lmao

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

McPhearson posted:

Mazel Tov buddy, grats on the engagement

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

McPhearson posted:

Congratulations on graduating!

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

McPhearson posted:

Can't believe you're retiring already, time goes by so fast!

Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

McPhearson posted:

Get well soon!

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

McPhearson posted:

Congrats! Have you picked out a name yet?

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

My condolences; time heals all wounds.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Milpool

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

McPhearson posted:

I’m Veronica

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Do you not equate starting at a new job to being born again? :backtowork:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

McPhearson posted:

Have a great summer!

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

See you in the car!

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

bah gawd that's the most illegal move in association football!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Wearing shoes of different colours... so wrong, yet... so right

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

McPhearson posted:

I worked in a large office for a while, and there were cards being sent round for signing almost daily. A guy I worked with would just write "Happy birthday, whoever you are".

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

McPhearson posted:

it is possible that they are calling it your "work birthday", which I'm not sure makes it any better

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

McPhearson posted:

Veronica doesn't like to draw attention to herself. Just make a sensible small signature in the corner. Don't rock the boat.

E: I missed Snowy's sensible small joke above...

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

`Nemesis