Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Sketchy imgbb I guess, someone find me a solution or I’m turning this into the Shrekposting thread!!!! *slams fist on table*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

redshirt posted:

THEY LIVE!

i watched this for the first time this weekend and it was a decent enough fun action movie but i don't get why everyone is so super into it

bagmonkey posted:

Sketchy imgbb I guess, someone find me a solution or I’m turning this into the Shrekposting thread!!!! *slams fist on table*

bagmo this is the fanciest camping setup ever, y'all got FLOWERS

also deets on the breakfast plz

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i heard someone say "camping is poverty cosplay" once and i still havent recovered from the devastation

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

bagmonkey posted:

Ugh Imgur is such a pain to use on iOS I wanna show y’all my camp breakfast

Please advise

Make a shortcut:

If you want it linked to your Imgur account to hopefully avoid some of their potential issues, click the arrow on the Imgur action and disable 'Upload anonymously'. It’s what I’ve been doing since they removed the Imgur upload thing in iOS AwfulApp a while back, and it works a lot better anyway (I just changed the text part from img to timg tags).

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i just took a big poop

You are the champion
My friend
And you'll keep on pooping
Till the end

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK

Ruby Gloom posted:

i watched this for the first time this weekend and it was a decent enough fun action movie but i don't get why everyone is so super into it

bagmo this is the fanciest camping setup ever, y'all got FLOWERS

also deets on the breakfast plz

Bagmo is ready in case a squatch shows up, gonna wine and dine it

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

DorkusMalorkus posted:

You are the champion
My friend
And you'll keep on pooping
Till the end

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

bagmonkey posted:

Nice bagmo!

Are those knefflies or hash browns?

I planted flowers this weekend. That was my big thing I got done.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

what in the world is a knefflies?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I might have spelled it wrong.

They are German small noodles. In my family they would be covered in a brown sauce.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

DONKEY SALAMI posted:

covered in a brown sauce.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

I take it the ios awful app doesn't have the neat "upload image to imgur and insert it into the post" functionality that the android app has?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Computer viking posted:

I take it the ios awful app doesn't have the neat "upload image to imgur and insert it into the post" functionality that the android app has?

It did until like May.

It’s a big :can: in the iOS AwfulApp thread, but they removed that feature a few months back when Imgur announced their plans to delete anonymously uploaded or infrequently accessed images, since Jeffrey and the admins didn’t want there to be a repeat of waffleimages and dead links everywhere. There was also an issue where the upload feature wouldn’t work if too many people used it in a short period of time. Now, since Imgur hasn’t started the purge yet and there isn’t a viable replacement in place at the moment beyond shortcuts (IMO, the shortcuts thing is fine and works better), some people are avoiding updating the app or want the feature put back in.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Right, that makes sense (both sides).

I have thought about coming up with some sort of simple API for image uploads, writing a minimal server that supports it and putting it on my own server, and bodging in support in the android app. Maybe WebDAV would be enough? Hm.

On the other hand I'm lazy and bad at finishing projects.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

:golfclap:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I'm trying to drink less caffeine in order to both save money and lessen my anxiety. Today was the first day and it was loving terrible.

I really didn't think the caffeine was affecting me that much but man did I feel it when it was missing. I'm trying to drink black tea instead and its just not the same.

I did a little math just now and I would need to drink at least 16 tea bags every day to equal what I was consuming in energy drinks before. Sooooo yeah I probably need to cut back. Maybe not all at once like today though. Maybe I can taper off.

I've just been in a really bad mood all day and I think I was clenching my jaw at work and now my tooth hurts a lot which was not helped my mood. Just waiting for the painkillers to kick in now :(

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

What kind of black tea are you drinking?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I'm trying to drink less caffeine in order to both save money and lessen my anxiety. Today was the first day and it was loving terrible.

I really didn't think the caffeine was affecting me that much but man did I feel it when it was missing. I'm trying to drink black tea instead and its just not the same.

I did a little math just now and I would need to drink at least 16 tea bags every day to equal what I was consuming in energy drinks before. Sooooo yeah I probably need to cut back. Maybe not all at once like today though. Maybe I can taper off.

I've just been in a really bad mood all day and I think I was clenching my jaw at work and now my tooth hurts a lot which was not helped my mood. Just waiting for the painkillers to kick in now :(

yeah i think you gotta taper otherwise you're gonna get The Rage :ohdear:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

dorkus here is a super chill kitty to make you feel better

https://i.imgur.com/9v0zL6b.mp4

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

so that's where my catalytic converter went

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ah gently caress. It's supposed to hit 36 today... humidity is at 55%, but it'll probably get closer to 75% later in the afternoon. I feel like I'm more sensitive to the heat since I caught COVID. Just gotta make it through the brew day today. Also the one the day after tomorrow.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ruby Gloom posted:

yeah i think you gotta taper otherwise you're gonna get The Rage :ohdear:

Despite all my rage, I am still not posting on the 5000th page!

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Escape From Noise posted:

What kind of black tea are you drinking?

I bought Tejava from the store cause it comes in a useful glass bottle i plan on refilling. I have a big box of Newman's organic black tea that might have been in my cupboard for a year at this point but it seems fine still

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Ruby Gloom posted:

This is an excellent and lovely cat :3:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I think my favorite black tea is Yunnan gold leaf.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

bagmo, don't go into the water to meet your doppelganger, that's how they get you

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

TIP posted:

bagmo, don't go into the water to meet your doppelganger, that's how they get you

Blurble berble bub bib bub boob

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

"We're gonna need a bigger beard"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ruby Gloom posted:

"We're gonna need a bigger beard"

That's a robust beard though, how could we top it??

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Yeahhhh buoy

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

:wave:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

:nice:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Figured out where Derpies retired after his permaban

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Nice. It's still cold as gently caress here from the storms, I haven't been swimming since I was in Sweden.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Ruby Gloom posted:

Lol when our two were kittens we tried to bathe them in the sink a couple of times and I think I still have some of the scars. I took to just shutting them in the shower with me because that seemed to make them think we were both trapped in the awful shower together and they didn't fight, just screamed like they were dying the whole time.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Oh man. My back is tired. What a day! Just one more brew day this week!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

ReelBigLizard posted:

Lol when our two were kittens we tried to bathe them in the sink a couple of times and I think I still have some of the scars. I took to just shutting them in the shower with me because that seemed to make them think we were both trapped in the awful shower together and they didn't fight, just screamed like they were dying the whole time.

when she was teeny tiny, boo used to get in the shower with me and just chill in there :3: