Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

i mean, no doubt euroboy phoned it in a bit, but I'm sure there's a bit more work when the Norwegian league has more than two professional teams in it

well, i can't name more than two (and I refuse to learn) but i'm like 80% sure that's the case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

I miss euroboy is he okay

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Eric Cantonese posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4bORXW9xeU

This came up on my feed recently. Poor guy really wasn't meant to be filmed while he was getting a hang of things

He’s back in the EFL, just bought Charlton

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Eric Cantonese posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4bORXW9xeU

This came up on my feed recently. Poor guy really wasn't meant to be filmed while he was getting a hang of things.

Nah, gently caress him. Can't remember the exact details, but he was a right prick to the staff. One bit I do remember is him putting pressure on the woman in charge of PR (I think?) because he arbitrarily decided they were going to break the attendance record for the division. Then she quit off screen.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Sign da ting

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Does anyone have the orignal drop doctor promo video they did with gratuitous slow mo?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Does anyone have the orignal drop doctor promo video they did with gratuitous slow mo?

It’s embedded in this article https://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2016/12/28/5863f06046163fc5338b45a4.html

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Incredible, just as bad as I remember

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Honestly the drip doctors saga is probably the funniest thing to happen ever in football. The ridiculous nature of that business. Nasri loving one of them. His girlfriend hijacking his Twitter. The two year suspension. :discourse:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

when nasri revealed a shocking bad new haircut and someone in this forum said it was only the second worst grooming decision he ever made

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

jesus WEP posted:

when nasri revealed a shocking bad new haircut and someone in this forum said it was only the second worst grooming decision he ever made

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
Adolf Hütter

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

blue footed boobie posted:

Honestly the drip doctors saga is probably the funniest thing to happen ever in football. The ridiculous nature of that business. Nasri loving one of them. His girlfriend hijacking his Twitter. The two year suspension. :discourse:

Agreed op

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Was just thinking about the pooshited 7-0

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Seamon IN
Vagenas OUT

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gktEEs61q_E

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
The boss said that a new devil is arriving

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Some top notch keepin' there

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread

stab posted:

Some top notch keepin' there

getting lobbed from a thousand yards out was one of seaman's specialties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oq974EmpBo

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
get hosed England

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the pint of wine

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

hull mams telling their kids they aren’t paying for all those letters, you’ll get altidore and be happy with it

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

jesus WEP posted:

hull mams telling their kids they aren’t paying for all those letters, you’ll get altidore and be happy with it

Still mad I never got that hasselbaink packard bell kit

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

The time that a naked Tony Pulis head butted James Beattie, his player, in the dressing room

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Ugh, I can't find the clip but when a football fan saw that one of the players was named "Kuntz" and pointed it out to the fan next to him while giggling.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The brief period when Englands world cup hopes rested on naturalising manuel almunia

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

the sex ghost posted:

The brief period when Englands world cup hopes rested on naturalising manuel almunia

Or Carlo Cudicini for that matter

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
Or how England cap tied Tomori to keep him away from Canada and then Canada makes the World Cup and Tomori doesn't get called up ever again

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
or when england's world cup hopes rested on gareth barry's ankle getting better

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

England’s World Cup hopes

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
England’s World Cup

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

England

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Spring of 2002 when everyone in the UK learned what a metatarsal was courtesy of David Beckham

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Shrapnig posted:

England’s World Cup hopes

Grimble posted:

England’s World Cup

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
Kevin Lasagna

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

The time that Alan Pardew did a lovely headbutt attempt and got banned for seven games

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DY9vNbs9irQ

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Shut your noise you loving old oval office

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

trem_two posted:

That time when Juve were going to sign Luis Suarez, but needed him to get an EU passport because they didn't have any free slots for non-EU players, so Fabio Paratici arranged for Suarez to take a sham Italian citizenship test and he was caught on camera getting all the answers handed to him by the test administrators. He didn't speak a word of Italian but "passed" an Italian language exam.

Lol. Makes you wonder how much of the world is run like this by people like Fabio Paratici

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
That time Chelsea spent £115M on a new defensive midfielder who conceded a penalty on his debut