Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Time works the same way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Rock
Jul 14, 2007
Creativity flows in the bored and the angry!

Ah, the Enneagram! The next level above MBTI for pseudo-scientific personality systems.

Though it claims to be more "spiritual" so I have slightly more patience for it.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I'm not sure whether claiming to be able to scientifically map the personality or being able to categorize the spirit is the more objectionable claim.

The only method of personality classification I accept are "which RPG class are you" quizzes.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
If you accept DISC assessments into your heart, when you die Wonder Woman will whip your rear end.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

OwlFancier posted:

I'm not sure whether claiming to be able to scientifically map the personality or being able to categorize the spirit is the more objectionable claim.

The only method of personality classification I accept are "which RPG class are you" quizzes.

What about political spectrum quizzes? Those are always fun and completely empirically accurate.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

All I know is the "which Buffy character are you" personality quiz said I was Faith the Auxiliary Backup Vampire Slayer, and I think I can live with that since presumably it means I'm hot as gently caress. :smug:

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Wow! I don't care about anything, I love this. It's like kabbalah graphs.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Mescal posted:

Wow! I don't care about anything, I love this. It's like kabbalah graphs.

the pernicious Spain -> LatitudeN -> Sweden -> cereal pipeline

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

DACK FAYDEN posted:

the pernicious Spain -> LatitudeN -> Sweden -> cereal pipeline

Easy mistake--it's a dotted line; that means it's going the other way.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

zedprime posted:

If you accept DISC assessments into your heart, when you die Wonder Woman will whip your rear end.

Wow, I've never seen someone so in favor of DISC!

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

Unreal_One posted:

Wow, I've never seen someone so in favor of DISC!

"C seeking D, no weird stuff."

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Buncha dickheads imo

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

What the gently caress series of decisions led to this. It's like they saw the Giant Latvian Woman chart and knew something was wrong but couldn't quite decide what exactly

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Angepain posted:

What the gently caress series of decisions led to this. It's like they saw the Giant Latvian Woman chart and knew something was wrong but couldn't quite decide what exactly

:thejoke:

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/climatologist49/status/1691288205814059008?s=46

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

I'm going to empty quote this in other threads

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Donald "Jeorg" Trump

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

They seem neck and neck to me.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://x.com/whatifalthist/status/1690815539986231296?s=61&t=N2RxjCcZEoNL3LJNhAQ0dg

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Where the hell are you getting those x.com links from? They still redirect to twitter.com, lmao.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

It's one of the mobile apps.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Paladinus posted:

Where the hell are you getting those x.com links from? They still redirect to twitter.com, lmao.

I assume musk really, really wants to change twitter.com to x.com, but the technicians have so far managed to stop him due to it breaking everything, so this was there compromise.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Paladinus posted:

From copying the link in app.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
There's an app?

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Paladinus posted:

There's an app?

Posting terrible opinions on the Internet? There's an app for that!

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

BonHair posted:

Posting terrible opinions on the Internet? There's an app for that!

There's two!

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Hell yeah we're almost back at old-fashioned scientific racism again.

Wait lol:

https://twitter.com/whatifalthist/status/1689355475840626688

https://twitter.com/whatifalthist/status/1690819417418993664

Kenning has a new favorite as of 06:59 on Aug 16, 2023

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
drat. That guy must really fuckin suck

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Politics are bad, let's talk science! Like scientific racism, scientific misogyny and why modern science is bad because it dismisses my qanon theories.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Sagebrush posted:

drat. That guy must really fuckin suck

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

This chart isn't complete without pics of the guys profile which must be unimaginably bad.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Come for the erasure of every culture too interesting for a class at 100 level, stay for the hilarious combination of consistency and inconsistency even sticking to the premise.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I gotta admit, us/australia being "british" while britain is "germans" is inspired.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

quote:

Date:2~~~~~~~~Stood Up:2

Lmao

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

OwlFancier posted:

I gotta admit, us/australia being "british" while britain is "germans" is inspired.
I'm the dutifully colored British Northern Ireland next to German England.

Like his British tag is for results of British colonialism. But then in the next version he remembers Guyana is culturally British Caribbean but reverts Northern Ireland back to German.

Or like the southern Balkans are blank because it's too hard to fit in this 10 option framework but the rest of the Balkans are Slavic except Romania which must be roman because it's in the name and language.

This guy's brain is extremely large in the way only the internet can cultivate.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Is that the Kingdom of Navarre cut out of Iberia in the first map????

The Iberian Peninsula being just "Roman" is hilarious even without the extremely weird cutout of that one Basque kingdom. Al-Andalus ring a bell? No? Thought so…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I’m Greece, a fervently isolationist society whose culture never had any influence to speak of.