Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Nichael posted:

apparently delaware's department of justice routinely destroys evidence for people who have strong claims of being wrongfully incarcerated because the state wants to "save space."

thank you senator carper for marie kondoing our valuable del-dem office real estate

sounds like it should be even easier to prove your case if the evidence has been destroyed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Nichael posted:

apparently delaware's department of justice routinely destroys evidence for people who have strong claims of being wrongfully incarcerated because the state wants to "save space."

thank you senator carper for marie kondoing our valuable del-dem office real estate

:owned:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Nichael I didn't know you were doing campaign advising for trump

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1688995711327535104?s=20

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Asproigerosis posted:

he's right

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

antinatalist Donald trump

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

There are nutrition labels on nearly everything, even if they are 20% off, it's not hard to add 20% to the calories, log it in an app(by scanning), and then eating less calories than you should. People act like losing weight is hard, it's not. If people can go to work and be a doctor, lawyer, IT professional, they can lose weight. I'd even go as far as saying if you can run a cash register, you have the ability to do the math needed to lose weight.

America just isn't a healthy country, both nutritionally and mentally. The general public just isn't read to accept that fact.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

The leftists who didn’t feel that Clinton earned their vote… do you think they did better or worse under a Trump administration than a Clinton one?

The whole abortion thingie needs to be addressed, no?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Trabisnikof posted:

The leftists who didn’t feel that Clinton earned their vote… do you think they did better or worse under a Trump administration than a Clinton one?

syq

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Trabisnikof posted:

They are addressing it

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/03/henry-cuellar-texas-2024-00109596

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://twitter.com/lazarwolfbk/status/1687524847121813504

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Frosted Flake posted:

I still remember the articles about how actually SpongeBob the Musical was a well crafted show on par with Lerner & Loewe and that people need to get over themselves and appreciate it for the art it is.

"The libretto of SpongeBob the musical explores themes such as..." Who are we trying to kid here?

The actual libretto:

:psyduck:

"Merchandise"
"Merch"
"Tailgating, Broadway style"
"Cellphone (complete with SpongeBob case)"

this show was fuckin great btw

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

put that on the leaderboard for one of ff's worst takes

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Asproigerosis posted:

he's talking about don jr

The Cut of Your Jib
Apr 24, 2007

you don't find a style

a style finds you

Friends--I have a proposal--the Democrats are simply a waypoint to the future. If you are in opposition, you're going the the wrong way. If you vote with your heart, then just enjoy the ride.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

:swoon:

The Cut of Your Jib
Apr 24, 2007

you don't find a style

a style finds you

Nichael, I hope you finally fulfill your dreams. I don't like it when people are perpetual punching bags.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

The Cut of Your Jib posted:

Nichael, I hope you finally fulfill your dreams. I don't like it when people are perpetual punching bags.

this is america in 2023 if you have dreams you're too heavily medicated

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Friends--I have a proposal--the Democrats are simply a waypoint to the future. If you are in opposition, you're going the the wrong way. If you vote with your heart, then just enjoy the ride.

can I fast travel to a point where life doesnt suck anymore

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Excelzior posted:

can I fast travel to a point where life doesnt suck anymore

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

this guy always reminds me of peter dinkledge

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

mad.radhu posted:

that gif fucks me up cause that guy could be my dad's twin

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

mad.radhu posted:

That’s not Peter Dinklage?!

The Cut of Your Jib
Apr 24, 2007

you don't find a style

a style finds you

mad.radhu posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIeM569FdAw&t=65s

It's a satanic panic vid from 1984, so Dinklage would have just been a little person. Lots of choice material in this vid. Always wondered what this guy was really listening to.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

mawarannahr posted:

There are nutrition labels on nearly everything, even if they are 20% off, it's not hard to add 20% to the calories, log it in an app(by scanning), and then eating less calories than you should. People act like losing weight is hard, it's not. If people can go to work and be a doctor, lawyer, IT professional, they can lose weight. I'd even go as far as saying if you can run a cash register, you have the ability to do the math needed to lose weight.

America just isn't a healthy country, both nutritionally and mentally. The general public just isn't read to accept that fact.

im lucky my 54.6kg body feels really hot like hell even if i ate slightly too much so i can always keep tabs on intake

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Has biden ever said that the wrong son died

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

It's a satanic panic vid from 1984, so Dinklage would have just been a little person. Lots of choice material in this vid. Always wondered what this guy was really listening to.

probably "suicide solution" since 1984's also when the suicide from that lawsuit happened

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I hope nichael ends up clerking at the court of chancellory

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

I lost this gif when I got a new phone. thank u, bless u

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

never noticed he's wearing headphones before

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

This guy posts a chart that directly contradicts what he says lol

I was expecting him to post some chart of average real wages or something similarly misleading, but no - he posts the good chart! And then just claims it says something that it doesn't.

The most generous way I can interpret it is that the guy simply forgot when COVID started and thought that it was 2022 or something.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I'll be openminded: is SpongeBob the musical good?

Strangelet Wave
Nov 6, 2004

Surely you're joking!

Ytlaya posted:

This guy posts a chart that directly contradicts what he says lol

I was expecting him to post some chart of average real wages or something similarly misleading, but no - he posts the good chart! And then just claims it says something that it doesn't.

The most generous way I can interpret it is that the guy simply forgot when COVID started and thought that it was 2022 or something.

what’s the good chart

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

quote:

US President Joe Biden sniffs the hair of US Senator Kyrsten Sinema (I-AZ) before discussing investments in conservation and protecting natural resources, and how the Inflation Reduction Act is the largest investment in climate action, at Red Butte Airfield, 25 miles (40kms) south of Tusayan, Arizona, on August 8, 2023. Biden announced he is putting the brakes on uranium mining around the Grand Canyon. Biden will give an area of nearly one million acres (404,686 hectares) "national monument" status. (Photo by Jim WATSON / AFP) (Photo by JIM WATSON/AFP via Getty Images)

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Frosted Flake posted:

I'll be openminded: is SpongeBob the musical good?

it’s dumb as hell and has zero reservations about being dumb as hell

so: yes

and i only saw a community theater production of it, on broadway it’s gotta be nuts

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

I watched a few seconds of this live when they streamed it on Tiktok. the whole event looked pretty goofy on account of Biden and Sinema being themselves.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I didn't need the stimulus money cause I was too busy raking in all that sweet hospital money from making up fake covid patients at the hospital

MassTran
Feb 27, 2015

Shut the gently caress up, Jacob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:allears: