Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente
Cool and good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
so you’re telling me the Nazi webshop is not GDPR compliant?

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

I hope there will be plenty of Finding Out.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I can already hear the pearlclutching from Rosenbad about the importance of personal integrity and the open access to the free market.

TLM3101
Sep 8, 2010

:suspense:

I'm looking forward to how this is going to shake out! Hope it'll be easily searchable.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I doubt it'll be that spectacular. A lot of random people, a handful or two of local sd (or nazi-curious m/kd) representatives.

I could be wrong though, which would be amusing.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Yeah I’m honestly not expecting much but hey, the more Nazis we got in the open, the less we have in the dark.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Politician: "Actually, you got it all wrong. I was buying the item with the intention to burn it in public as a political act."

Reporter: "You bought it 5 years ago. Why haven't you burnt it yet?"

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

have they released anything from the nmr webshop hack yet?

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

Megamissen posted:

have they released anything from the nmr webshop hack yet?

https://antifa.se/2023/08/10/afa-research-greenpilleds-kundregister/

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

There are pictures

Ladies and gentlemen…

…the master race

E: shoot me a PM and I’ll take it down if need be, mods.

but my god there are some real ubermensch on there.

and some really young people, sadly.

teen witch fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Aug 10, 2023

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

teen witch posted:

i hope those are old pictures

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

teen witch posted:

Nazis go out of their way to target young people for recruitment, so it's not surprising.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Several of the more prominent young (~18-24 y.o.) people that get posted are children of dedicated activists. Predictable trajectory, but still very sad.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Least corrupt country in the world stonewalls anti-corruption watchdog for the ninth year running.

https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/politik/flere-aars-kritik-preller-af-ingen-nye-regler-mod-korruption-i-folketinget

Falukorv
Jun 23, 2013

A funny little mouse!

teen witch posted:

There are pictures

Ladies and gentlemen…

…the master race

E: shoot me a PM and I’ll take it down if need be, mods.

but my god there are some real ubermensch on there.

Most look how you would expect, im more unsettled by the few wholesome-looking standouts in there.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

teen witch posted:

There are pictures

Ladies and gentlemen…

…the master race

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

Also lolling at the guy named "Lupus Arachnida"

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

Woebin posted:

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

Also lolling at the guy named "Lupus Arachnida"

Is this at High Chapparal?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Brings me back to the LF Stormfront picture thread where like every other person had visible signs of FAS.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

SplitSoul posted:

Brings me back to the LF Stormfront picture thread where like every other person had visible signs of FAS.

Never would I have thought I’d have want to see an LF thread but this year keeps on surprising me.

I’m restraining all petty bitch urges for a Fashion SWAT.

Zudgemud
Mar 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer
I'm not sure we should post the images here, a 34 year old guy was accompanied by a much older looking gray haired dude, which after a quick googling is a 49 year old guy with the same name.

I already mailed them about it.

Esran
Apr 28, 2008
Also the same picture is listed under two names, so not sure they really did their homework here.

Esran
Apr 28, 2008
Instead, why not enjoy an example of the DK government sucking its own dick

https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/indland/klimaminister-efter-sommer-med-ekstremt-vejr-hurtig-klimahandling-vil-have-store

quote:

En rapport fra Klimarådet viser, at Danmark er noget længere fra klimamålet for 2025 end i regeringens klimafremskrivning.

quote:

Klimaminister efter sommer med ekstremt vejr: For hurtig klimahandling vil have store konsekvenser

When I'm loving up and falling behind schedule, my chief concern is not the dangers of moving too fast. I guess that's why I'm not a business genius.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

No, not consequences! I thought we could have it all, more green and more bacon and cars!

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

https://nyheder.tv2.dk/politik/2023-08-10-koranafbraending-skal-forbydes-mener-flertal-af-danskere

quote:

64 procent af danskerne tror, at regeringen i højere grad ønsker et forbud mod koranafbrændinger for at mindske risikoen for terrorangreb i Danmark.

63 procent tror, at regeringen ønsker et forbud for at beskytte danske firmaers samhandel med og eksport til udlandet, mens kun 38 procent tror, at det sker for at undgå at forhåne eller støde personer fra andre lande, kulturer og religioner.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Esran
Apr 28, 2008
I'm sure the guy that made Inger Støjberg responsible for integration is really concerned about offending other cultures.

I'm not surprised there's some level of support for this. Now that the media isn't focusing much on muslims as The Enemy (largely because focus is on Russia), most of the anger and fervor around free speech at all costs has dissipated. Most people I've spoken to think Paludan is an rear end in a top hat.

It does speak to how much public opinion is shaped by media coverage. I don't think the numbers would look like this if e.g. ISIS was still being covered.

Owling Howl
Jul 17, 2019

Esran posted:

I'm sure the guy that made Inger Støjberg responsible for integration is really concerned about offending other cultures.

I'm not surprised there's some level of support for this. Now that the media isn't focusing much on muslims as The Enemy (largely because focus is on Russia), most of the anger and fervor around free speech at all costs has dissipated. Most people I've spoken to think Paludan is an rear end in a top hat.

It does speak to how much public opinion is shaped by media coverage. I don't think the numbers would look like this if e.g. ISIS was still being covered.

In 2010 84% opposed reprinting the cartoons while 57% thought it was correct to reprint them the first time. People have always been divided on this issue.

Esran
Apr 28, 2008
Fair. I guess in this case I was the one being influenced by coverage, I had the impression that public backing for the cartoons was much more unanimous than it was.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I always thought printing the cartoons was stupid and that they absolutely should not ever have been reprinted, but that government action to prevent it from happening would be an insane overreach. Other than a couple of edgy "it's always cool to offend muslims/religious people in general" takes, that's always struck me as the general response, which could easily be read as pro- or anti-Westergaard depending on how it's framed.

Most of what I've heard of Paludan (through friends of friends of his stalking victim, and others who have met him personally) suggests that he needs intensive psychiatric care instead of a platform to blast his intrusive thoughts at the public.

Zulily Zoetrope fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Aug 13, 2023

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Westergaard was evidently a proponent of replacement theory, but nobody ever prints his niqab-clad woman pregnant with a bomb drawing for some reason. Self-censorship much?

Reminder that the entire controversy was manufactured from the start.

Revelation 2-13
May 13, 2010

Pillbug
It’s like the whole segment of freedom of speech/expressions extremists, who seemingly only care about it, when it’s about the right to be insulting and hateful towards muslims, but when it’s whether you can call your fish restaurant ‘jensens’ or suddenly they’re all: “naturally there are copyright and branding issues, where we need to curtail freedom of speech to protect the rights of the business owners and furthermore…”.

Owling Howl
Jul 17, 2019

Revelation 2-13 posted:

It’s like the whole segment of freedom of speech/expressions extremists, who seemingly only care about it, when it’s about the right to be insulting and hateful towards muslims, but when it’s whether you can call your fish restaurant ‘jensens’ or suddenly they’re all: “naturally there are copyright and branding issues, where we need to curtail freedom of speech to protect the rights of the business owners and furthermore…”.

On the other hand there's the extremists that want to limit offensive speech directed at religion but not offensive religious speech.

You enjoy the freedom to use religion as a platform to spread views like women should be subservient, gays are evil, non-believers are amoral, masturbation is super wrong, you should feel really guilty about sex and worry a lot about the eternal torture dungeon - and you are free to organize camps for little children to convert their sexuality or drive out their demons.It directly and unambiguously harms people and I find it extremely offensive, hateful and insulting but you absolutely have the right and freedom to do it.

And yes, you can be insulting and hateful towards religion and they can just loving deal with it. We can renegotiate this arrangement but then it cuts both ways.

Revelation 2-13
May 13, 2010

Pillbug
Dont call your restaurant ‘Jensens’ though, because that’s illegal. Such is my opinion, being a wise proponent of free speech.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
The "Jensens" case was severely misreported by the media. The fish restaurant guy was expanding a national chain of "Jensens Fiskerestaurant"s with a logo that was blatantly plagiarized from "Jensens Bøfhus". By the time he was sued, he was in the process of opening the fourth "Jensens Fiskerestaurant" in the country. Jensens Bøfhus made it very clear that they had no problem with a single restaurant using the name, but a national chain is obviously going to cause confusion. The media insisted on turning the case into an evil corporation attacking an innocent small restaurant owner, rather than a beef between the two national chains. It is legitimately hard to find articles where they actually allow Jensens Bøfhus to explain the matter, but there is one here:

https://nordjyske.dk/nyheder/shitstorm-mod-jensen-s-boefhus-kostede-dyrt/3475240a-5aaa-4222-9818-ce8013f27364 posted:

I medierne fremstod sagen om Jensens Fiskerestaurant som Davids kamp mod Goliat. Den faktuelle sandhed var, at sagen kun havde vores interesse, da Jensens Fiskerestaurant var ved at åbne restaurant nr. 4 i en ekspanderende kæde, hvor man tydeligvis lukrerede på vores brand. Det gav Højesteret os ret i. Men vi var tydeligvis ikke dygtige nok til at få forklaret denne misforståelse. Det vil vi være bedre til i fremtiden, forsikrer han og understreger, at Jensen’s Bøfhus fortsat vil forsvare sine navnerettigheder.

Revelation 2-13
May 13, 2010

Pillbug
That’s the bøfhus-version of the story. It was a small seasonal restaurant and yes, there was plans for expansion, but calling it a battle between national chains is pretty ridiculous. Regardless of that, the point still stands. In the end it would be the exact same result if it was a single resultant or a high school canteen in western jutland. Right of ownership outweighs freedom of expression all the time in capitalist society. It’s just when it comes to being hateful towards certain ethnic groups, suddenly the right to express yourself is sacrosanct and even the slightest infringement is considered the end of civilization as we know it. For the record, I’m not in favor of stopping the burnings (other than through counter demonstrations) I just think people are mega loving hypocrites about it. Neoliberal crocodile tears about how important it is for people to be able to insult other cultures, while accepting all the curtailment and limiting of the freedom of expression, that capital enforcements on cultural production and ownership.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Owling Howl posted:

And yes, you can be insulting and hateful towards religion and they can just loving deal with it. We can renegotiate this arrangement but then it cuts both ways.

None of these people give a poo poo about the religion or the contents of its scripture, they're just racist against the adherents and want to pogrom them.

SimonChris posted:

The "Jensens" case was severely misreported by the media. The fish restaurant guy was expanding a national chain of "Jensens Fiskerestaurant"s with a logo that was blatantly plagiarized from "Jensens Bøfhus". By the time he was sued, he was in the process of opening the fourth "Jensens Fiskerestaurant" in the country. Jensens Bøfhus made it very clear that they had no problem with a single restaurant using the name, but a national chain is obviously going to cause confusion. The media insisted on turning the case into an evil corporation attacking an innocent small restaurant owner, rather than a beef between the two national chains. It is legitimately hard to find articles where they actually allow Jensens Bøfhus to explain the matter, but there is one here:

Stan for a better restaurant.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Most of what I've heard of Paludan (through friends of friends of his stalking victim, and others who have met him personally) suggests that he needs intensive psychiatric care instead of a platform to blast his intrusive thoughts at the public.

Isn't that guy literally brain damaged?

Esran
Apr 28, 2008
Yes, a car hit him while he was on his bike, and he hit his head.

https://www.bt.dk/politik/rasmus-paludans-far-afsloerer-nye-detaljer-om-soennens-alvorlige-ulykke

I'd be careful about blaming his shittiness solely on brain damage though. It's unclear how badly he was affected long term, and the accident was nearly twenty years ago. Plenty of people manage to be assholes even with perfectly intact brains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Al-Qaeda declares war on Denmark and Sweden.

https://nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2023-08-14-al-qaeda-udsteder-krigserklaering-mod-danmark-det-er-alvorligt-siger-analytiker