Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I wanna restart because immediately after the intro I met a companion with the same race, class, background and haircut as my guy

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I wanna restart because immediately after the intro I met a companion with the same race, class, background and haircut as my guy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lol

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Malders Hate.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

You somn of a bitch

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

insane anime posted:

Lol just to resurrect him as a zombie for her.. gently caress sakes lol

i did the choice where she keeps the zombie husband and he's basically her slave now and has to go off and find a cure. next playthrough i'm keeping him as a pet.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
haha

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
diabetes

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

----------------

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Been playing a solo rogue. Got a target to come look for me in the rafters and then when he wasn't looking I drank a hill giant potion and shoved him to his death. Game is hype.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Been playing a solo rogue. Got a target to come look for me in the rafters and then when he wasn't looking I drank a hill giant potion and shoved him to his death. Game is hype.

----------------

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Got a little ways into act 1 and started over now that I'm getting the hang of it. Feel like such a tactical genius every time I split my party up, I tackled the little temple on the beach by sending 3 of my party members in through the front door then once they were in combat I had Gale jump through the hole in the ceiling to surprise attack them and blow up the oil barrels

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This game is to sick.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
my only problem so far is the minimap is too big

EpicCareMadBitch
Dec 20, 2008

lol

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I wish there was a faster way to switch companions in and out of the party but other than that this game rocks 10/10

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i recruited a druid character (not the big burly guy) and been using them to just turn into a cat to sneak into houses and spy on people lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

please release this on the X pronto, lord Spencer

----------------

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wife walked in on (blighted village) the scene where a bug bear is loving a troll and just started yelling “gross gross kill them!” And called me a pussy when I tried to apologise instead

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Used a void orb to suck guys off.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

not one of my mercs has tried to have sex with me in ja3, guess im playing the cucked rpg

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I was doing some thievery and they sent a gnome guard after me to take me to jail and my buff alien woman fighter was just able to pick him up and toss him off a cliff lol

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goferchan posted:

I was doing some thievery and they sent a gnome guard after me to take me to jail and my buff alien woman fighter was just able to pick him up and toss him off a cliff lol

lmao

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wife walked in on (blighted village) the scene where a bug bear is loving a troll and just started yelling “gross gross kill them!” And called me a pussy when I tried to apologise instead

freaky deakies need love too

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
multi-classing as a druid/rogue to sneak into houses as a cat, then steal things is not how i expected my playthrough to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Mekchu posted:

multi-classing as a druid/rogue to sneak into houses as a cat, then steal things is not how i expected my playthrough to go

Lol badass