Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Zamujasa posted:

surely he wasn't stupid enough to

I'm not sure what outcome you expected with a start like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Zamujasa posted:

surely he wasn't stupid enough to put crimes in DMs

"The Gang Commits Felonies on Twitter"

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Trump is, predictably, not happy.

e: also Fani Willis will seek more than a dozen indictments next week when she presents to the grand jury re: trump's poo poo in Georgia.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Aug 9, 2023

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Madurai posted:

I'm not sure what outcome you expected with a start like that.

honestly pretty much exactly what we're getting: any time someone says "he can't be stupid enough to [x]", invariably he does, so... :v:

(Though using twitter for actually sensitive discussion instead of some other, more private service strikes me as odd, but then again who we're talking about)

What are the odds they got poo poo from Truth™ too? I wanna see him really poo poo a brick over it

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

LaVoy Jr., ladies and gentlemen.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Mr. Nice! posted:

Trump is, predictably, not happy.

Updates appear to be saying that DOJ wants to know who has access to his Twitter account, who sent the acceleration tweets on J6, and who sent the calm down tweets on J6. Makes sense for motive determination and also connects dots since DOJ has most of the cell phone IPs already.

also, rip the above chud

https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/1689345221539061760?t=lkZ97ra3qTlseCUO-IRHFg&s=19

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/man-killed-fbi-raid-connection-threats-biden-officials/story?id=102138966

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

owned

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

hosed around and found out.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Oh ok now it makes sense

stay safe porch ghost

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Shot

Chaser

(well another shot actually)

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
"What're you gonna do, shoot me?"
-Man shot by the FBI

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

I wonder if the FBI agent(s) even had time to finish asking this particular punk to make their day.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

That Works posted:

Shot

Chaser

(well another shot actually)

Double tap.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

Powerful "I would have joined up but I totally would have punched my DI for talking to me like that" only actually did punch his DI and now is dead.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

stealie72 posted:

Powerful "I would have joined up but I totally would have punched my DI for talking to me like that" only actually did punch his DI and now is dead.

This dude is really fuckin something:

https://twitter.com/AricToler/status/1689352437260247041?t=NAbO4yMCeZG6sHEhAGT0dA&s=19

In some aspects he sounds like a mainstream GOP voter. So even with the "true threat" high bar, dude was basically a true threat factory. And in case there was any doubt, he was like YES THIS IS A THREAT, IT IS TRUE, YES THIS IS A TRUE THREAT AND IF YOU COME HERE I'LL TRUE THREAT YOU TOO

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That yellowed plastic fridge in the background tells me that he was not living well.

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss
I have no idea how old he is but based on his Facebook posts he is at least 60 years old and probably divorced

Edit-
I don't know the Newsmax equivalent of Stephan A. Smith but it will be less than 12 hours before we get some form of :

STEPHEN A: Skip I want to ADDRESS this issue.
[BAYLESS nods]
You KNOW I am sensitive to pointing weapons at federal law enforcement
BAYLESS: Absolutely
STEPHEN A: BUT!

Sacrist65 fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Aug 9, 2023

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Everything he posted was the cheapest possible option

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Got some real "Trump will tell my kids to speak to me, and make my ex wife marry me again!" energy.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Another tragic loss for Meal Team Six.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Amazing how his private arsenal didn't stop the feds.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Did he manage to strap his rifle strap down onto his vest?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
The only thing the straps couldn't hold in was his dignity. Or self respect. Or, as it turns out, eventually his own insides, which seemed quite out of control anyway.

Because, you know, he fat.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Spoggerific posted:

Speaking of Japan and weed, a college (American) football team has recently had a scandal where the school found 200mg of "stimulants" and... 20mg of weed... in a player's room.

Twenty milligrams?

Did they find this with a bloodhound and an electron microscope or what?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sacrist65 posted:

I have no idea how old he is but based on his Facebook posts he is at least 60 years old and probably divorced

75 years old and a widower. Trigger warning: Daily Mail link.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

facialimpediment posted:

This dude is really fuckin something:

https://twitter.com/AricToler/status/1689352437260247041?t=NAbO4yMCeZG6sHEhAGT0dA&s=19

In some aspects he sounds like a mainstream GOP voter. So even with the "true threat" high bar, dude was basically a true threat factory. And in case there was any doubt, he was like YES THIS IS A THREAT, IT IS TRUE, YES THIS IS A TRUE THREAT AND IF YOU COME HERE I'LL TRUE THREAT YOU TOO

All those guns and the loving moron had a 1990s era "assault vest" / "tactical vest" straight out of BLACKHAWK!(TM)'s cataloge.

Lmao

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

bulletsponge13 posted:

Everything he posted was the cheapest possible option

I know, right? Like holy poo poo, I bet that dumb gently caress got his gear from a Cheaper Than Dirt catalogue.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Bored As gently caress posted:

All those guns and the loving moron had a 1990s era "assault vest" / "tactical vest" straight out of BLACKHAWK!(TM)'s cataloge.

Lmao

Not even a name brand vest.
That's a Wish.com copy

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Bored As gently caress posted:

I know, right? Like holy poo poo, I bet that dumb gently caress got his gear from a Cheaper Than Dirt catalogue.

I bought a pair of brass tit door knockers from them once. Nice gift!

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

facialimpediment posted:

Updates appear to be saying that DOJ wants to know who has access to his Twitter account, who sent the acceleration tweets on J6, and who sent the calm down tweets on J6. Makes sense for motive determination and also connects dots since DOJ has most of the cell phone IPs already.

also, rip the above chud

https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/1689345221539061760?t=lkZ97ra3qTlseCUO-IRHFg&s=19

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/man-killed-fbi-raid-connection-threats-biden-officials/story?id=102138966

had to check whether or not I was reading the idiots thread

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
INFIDEL STRONG

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I like this scroll of his FB feed where you can see him screaming into the void about this poo poo, with no likes and only a couple replies to his messages.

https://twitter.com/cscnme/status/1689373684689956864?t=64Q6VlcvCZtOTj1MmXoftQ&s=19

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Elviscat posted:

I like this scroll of his FB feed where you can see him screaming into the void about this poo poo, with no likes and only a couple replies to his messages.

https://twitter.com/cscnme/status/1689373684689956864?t=64Q6VlcvCZtOTj1MmXoftQ&s=19

Those weirdass greeting card from hell-looking status update images should 100% be considered a red flag by mental health professionals. I've never seen a remotely sane person use one, just the crazies.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Without context they almost come across as ironic shitposts.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Elviscat posted:

Man, I don’t. gently caress chuds and always be punching Nazis but in a better world this dipshit would have been connected with social services and counseling before he ended up as a stupid slow motion suicide by cop.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Man, I don’t. gently caress chuds and always be punching Nazis but in a better world this dipshit would have been connected with social services and counseling before he ended up as a stupid slow motion suicide by cop.

Dude probably would have shot the poor innocent social worker.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Well, when Jesus handed the Bill of Rights to the Founding Fathers he said "you can't ever take anyone's guns away or restrict access to them for any reason" so we can't do anything about that.

SerthVarnee
Mar 13, 2011

It has been two zero days since last incident.
Big Super Slapstick Hunk
Have we considered limiting access to ammo but making black powder exempt?
Also making homemade ammo super illegal due to copyright issues with a major weapons manufacturer, resulting in a blacklisting from buying guns made from that manufacturer.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
A hundred thousand better people die every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

SerthVarnee posted:

Have we considered limiting access to ammo but making black powder exempt?
Also making homemade ammo super illegal due to copyright issues with a major weapons manufacturer, resulting in a blacklisting from buying guns made from that manufacturer.

Hmm yes, let’s concentrate the means of lethal force in the hands of the class of entity that’s only just a teensy bit more unaccountable than Uncle Sam, what could go wrong