Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Lmao

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

I am dead and this killed me.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

GOOD

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

This feels like they're about to hit the Tats Event Horizon, and the next comic will suddenly go hard on the evils of transness and Big Gay.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

idonotlikepeas posted:

Pedro X. Molina

POUS

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 20 minutes!

:yeshaha:

C'mon, cut Stantis and give that slot to Barry Deutsch or Matt Bors or Marty Two Bulls or or or

note to self: cartoonists to request re-upping for thread:

Matson, CQ Roll Call
Ohman, Sacramento Bee
Carlos Latuff
Wuerker, Politico?
Additional new toonists

Retirement to discuss:
Steve Sack, Star Tribune
https://www.startribune.com/from-steve-sack-thank-you-and-farewell/600167389/

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Aug 9, 2023

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Uh finally someone else that us sees the shittiness of Prickly City

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

It only took the threat of cancelation for Stantis to actually say something in PC

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: Plausible Insanity

Quote not quite the same as in the comic:

Ted Rall posted:

Can Special Prosecutor Jack Smith convince a jury, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Donald Trump didn’t believe his own lies when he suggested to his lawyers and subordinates that he’d been cheated out of the 2020 election, all with a Richard II-sized dollop of plausible deniability?

First Dog on the Moon: Sea ice is at historic lows meanwhile Australia wants to cut scientific research in Antarctica?!

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Al Goodwyn

Andy Marlette

With apologies for my goof yesterday.

Michael Ramirez

Mike Luckovich

Steve Benson

Steve Kelley

Tom Stiglich

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

Slacking, Michael.

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

Yeah, I'm reaching for a Trump ballot.

To wipe my rear end with! Oohhhhh!

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

idgi, why did trump steal all the toilet paper? Was it classified?

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

Discendo Vox posted:

:yeshaha:

C'mon, cut Stantis and give that slot to Barry Deutsch or Matt Bors or Marty Two Bulls or or or

note to self: cartoonists to request re-upping for thread:

Matson, CQ Roll Call
Ohman, Sacramento Bee
Carlos Latuff
Wuerker, Politico?
Additional new toonists

Retirement to discuss:
Steve Sack, Star Tribune
https://www.startribune.com/from-steve-sack-thank-you-and-farewell/600167389/

Robert (R.J.) Matson

Jack Ohman

Carlos Latuff

Matt Wuerker

No clue why the next/previous arrows have been left in there. (They're included in the image as retweeted by Wuerker himself.) Politico doesn't have anything from him since April, nor does Gocomics.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Skios posted:

Al Goodwyn

Man, Jackbox games have truly gone down in quality...

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
way to remind people that the country literally ran out of toilet paper when trump was president because he mismanaged a pandemic so bad

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 20 minutes!

idonotlikepeas posted:

Robert (R.J.) Matson

Jack Ohman

Carlos Latuff

Matt Wuerker

No clue why the next/previous arrows have been left in there. (They're included in the image as retweeted by Wuerker himself.) Politico doesn't have anything from him since April, nor does Gocomics.

Gah, I was gonna ask someone new to do it so you were sharing the load! I’ll look into Wuerker.

Edit: he’s apparently just taking a long break and will be back at it next month.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Aug 9, 2023

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

Discendo Vox posted:

Gah, I was gonna ask someone new to do it so you were sharing the load! I’ll look into Wuerker.

Edit: he’s apparently just taking a long break and will be back at it next month.

If someone new wants to grab them, I certainly won't object. Otherwise, I'll just add them to the list.

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

God knows what COVIDs you people have

Pages ago, but just Uncle Sam being sexually harrassed by a banana.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ella Baron on the uncertainty facing arrivals to the UK – Inadequate safe and legal ways of claiming asylum make life precarious for people coming to Britain"

Telegraph:

Pitfalls of the Government’s net zero boiler ban explained :latestfad:

Matt:

Independent:

Suella Braverman says new task force to crack down on ‘immoral immigration lawyers’

Times:

Evening Standard:

Londoners could receive millions in compensation as water firms face sewage lawsuit

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Skios posted:

Bob Gorrell

Perfect. No notes.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
All those fairy tales where the villain enters into the house down the 3/8" refrigerant return pipe right Blower?

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

We replaced our oil fired water heater and stopped paying almost $200 a month for oil. The electric bill went up maybe $50.

We had our eight year old heat pump replaced, and our electric bill dropped by half. And we live in an area that can be 100+ in the summer and sometimes teens in the winter.

The days of "heat pumps don't heat very well" are decades gone. But as with so many things, a fact lodged in a conservative mind can never be replaced, no matter what the reality is.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
The funniest part is that it doesn't even make any sense in the context of the original story. The big bad wolf goes down the chimney and (depending on the version) he falls into a big pot of boiling water and dies, or one of the pigs hears the wolf and lights a fire, and the wolf gets burned and runs out of the house.

So either you have to be eternally vigilant against wolves (that still get into your house) or you have to have an indoor fire constantly on the go in August. Both of those sound much worse than having a heat pump fitted and getting your chimney sealed off. Enjoy the cool air in summer, heat in winter, cleaner air, and no big bad wolves in your house year round. Much better solution.

:effort: but as much effort as Blower deserves.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Guavanaut posted:

The funniest part is that it doesn't even make any sense in the context of the original story. The big bad wolf goes down the chimney and (depending on the version) he falls into a big pot of boiling water and dies, or one of the pigs hears the wolf and lights a fire, and the wolf gets burned and runs out of the house.

So either you have to be eternally vigilant against wolves (that still get into your house) or you have to have an indoor fire constantly on the go in August. Both of those sound much worse than having a heat pump fitted and getting your chimney sealed off. Enjoy the cool air in summer, heat in winter, cleaner air, and no big bad wolves in your house year round. Much better solution.

:effort: but as much effort as Blower deserves.

JFC. I can't even think of the 3 little pigs anymore without thinking of this mind numbingly stupid and bad faith video one of my co-workers tried to make me watch where the 3 little pigs was retold as an allegory for why gun control is bad. Long story short, the third little pig kept shooting the ni...wolves...that were trying to break into his house to eat him, so the wolves kept going and getting gun laws passed to try and take the pig's guns away (originally the wolves tried using their own guns, but they were never able to hit the house, let alone the pig because they insisted on holding the guns sideways and being thug gangster about it, as thinly veiled racial metaphors are oft to do), but the pig always knew One Weird Trick to keep his guns (i.e. not registering them, and then lying about having any)

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
A pig with a gun, the universal metaphor for a good person who is acting morally.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Ben Garrison posted:

ZELENSKY’S IRON FIST OF ‘DEMOCRACY’
Cartoon published 08/09/2023

There is no so-called ‘democracy’ in Ukraine.

The Chilean-American journalist, Gonzalo Lira, tried to find sanctuary in Hungary. Instead of escaping there, he was instead arrested again by Zelensky and he is now being threatened with more torture, beatings, and a five year sentence to a hard labor camp. Fellow prisoners have told Lira that it would most likely be a death sentence.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST CORRUPTION WITH A SMALL DONATION! SUPPORT CARTOONS AND SAVE AMERICA
Lira used his free speech to deliver honest reporting about the war in Ukraine, but the real truth cannot be allowed to be heard. Since his reports were not slanted toward ‘pro-Ukraine’ propaganda that we receive constantly here in the USA, Lira was vilified, arrested, and tortured.

STAY UP TO DATE WITH NEW CARTOONS! SIGN UP FOR OUR GRRR-NEWS! IT’S EASY AND FREE!
What did the Biden Administration do? Absolutely nothing. Since Lira is not shoveling pro-war propaganda that’s delivered by America’s legacy media on a daily basis, he’s left to face the brutal fist of Ukrainian tyranny. It’s laughable how our presstitute media constantly calls Ukraine is a ‘democracy.’ It’s not. That media and our corrupt politicians rarely have anything to say about LIra, and when they do they refer to him as being a ‘shill for Putin.” Sound familiar? Anyone who is against the war gets called that.

There is no so-called ‘democracy’ in Ukraine. There is no freedom of the press there. There is no freedom of religion there (Zelensky shut down all the Russian orthodox churches in Ukraine). There is no accountability or transparency there. American taxpayer dollars are being siphoned off and pocketed by Ukraine’s corrupt leadership while young Ukrainians are being rounded up and forced into the meat grinder.

We are fundraising for 2023, You can also keep GrrrGraphics online with a purchase! Visit our Best sellers! Click now!

Ukraine is losing the war—a war that NATO helped start when they installed Zelensky—who then promptly began shelling native Russians in the Donbas region. Putin soon had enough of watching Russians being murdered while NATO constantly provoked war on Russia’s doorstep.

Rather than admit the futility of the situation, the US war machine will continue to send more money and weapons to Ukraine. It’s sickening. Meanwhile, Gonzalo Lira will face a grim fate because the US will shamefully do nothing to help him.

—Ben Garrison

You gotta give me the fangs!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

So a "Red pill" manosphere pro Putin shill idiot claims he's been tortured.:nallears:
I'll wait for an actual news source report.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The Ukrainian cops released him from jail and told him not to leave country until his trial

He immediately and extensively tweeted about his detailed plans to illegally leave the country

That's why he is in the jail again

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Also this isn't even the worst antisemitic depiction of Zelenskyy that Garrison has drawn - that goes to the one of him as a bloodsucking mosquito that is straight out of literal Nazi propaganda - but it's another one to throw on the pile.
Kellies nomination: Least Concealed Bigotry (Anti-semitism)

I feel like between Garrison and any Stiglich cartoon that includes Biden, Larry Krasner or Jim Kenney, this category is going to be more crowded than usual.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

steinrokkan posted:

The Ukrainian cops released him from jail and told him not to leave country until his trial

He immediately and extensively tweeted about his detailed plans to illegally leave the country

That's why he is in the jail again

Shutting up is not a thing they know how to do

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

I feel like between Garrison and any Stiglich cartoon that includes Biden, Larry Krasner or Jim Kenney, this category is going to be more crowded than usual.
Stiglich's obsession with the Jew Lawyer Larry Krasner and his alleged anti-white agenda always strikes me as the worst, even though Garrison is the more alt-right adjacent of the two. Stiglich just has a vein of filthy oldschool Klan bitterness running right through all of it. gently caress him.

In better news I found both me and Blower have been beaten by over 30 years by Gary Larson on three little pigs legal hotness

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Foreign minister Penny Wong and her shadow Simon Birmingham. Australia to officially resume use of term ‘Occupied Palestinian Territories’, reversing Coalition stance (Guardian). "Labor is vowing to strengthen its objections to ‘illegal’ Israeli settlements ahead of next week’s national conference".

Rowe:

Wilcox:

Commonwealth Bank earnings top $10 billion as interest rate rises boost profit margins (ABC).

Knight:

Anthony Albanese’s plans for Matildas public holiday (news.com.au). "Not everyone is on-board with Anthony Albanese’s push for a public holiday should the Matildas go on to win the World Cup."

Spooner:

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Did Spooner have three simultaneous strokes

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Skios posted:

Bob Gorrell

FW:FW:FW:The first three words you see are what you should be for Halloween!

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Meanwhile in 1951, the Chicago Tribune cartoonists are being generally pissy about Democrats.

Look at all those labels.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

TremorX posted:

FW:FW:FW:The first three words you see are what you should be for Halloween!

Rum Up Rump? :eyepop:

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

me and my pals having a night on the town

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably
Livetweeting your attempt to illegally cross a national border is a level of terminally online we can only aspire to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Cloud Potato posted:

Rum Up Rump? :eyepop:

I got a Trump Rump Pump... Euch