Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Buncha ya’ll never had a proper cum steak and it shows. Get a little culture, and I don’t mean the stuff growing between your toes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Buddy they won't even let me dip it

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Me, skipping a few pages to catch up on thread bookmarks:

This page:

LawfulWaffle posted:

Buncha ya’ll never had a proper cum steak and it shows. Get a little culture, and I don’t mean the stuff growing between your toes.

Y’know, I think I’ll sit this one and an simply not go see what the gently caress this is

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Way too loving cursed.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Imagine being able to worship anything in all the cosmos, imagined or otherwise, and picking Elon loving Musk.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Das Boo posted:

Imagine being able to worship anything in all the cosmos, imagined or otherwise, and picking Elon loving Musk.

No

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Musk worship is the worst.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bgMCNXzNtE

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

madmatt112 posted:

Me, skipping a few pages to catch up on thread bookmarks:

This page:

Y’know, I think I’ll sit this one and an simply not go see what the gently caress this is

Just goons pretending to have never had a lil gravycum steak drizzle action.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Some years back someone mentioned that all the technerds obsessed with the singularity were using it to fill a Jesus-shaped hole in their hearts. It's still true, but they've now adjusted it into the shape of Elon

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Kit Walker posted:

Some years back someone mentioned that all the technerds obsessed with the singularity were using it to fill a Jesus-shaped hole in their hearts. It's still true, but they've now adjusted it into the shape of Elon

Medically speaking, that's kind of worrisome, given how large a hole it would take to fit Elon :ohdear:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
You may not like it but this is the only breakfast that will guarantee you peak performance.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The hammer is for cracking open the hard shell to get to the tender crabmeat?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Catastrophe posted:

You may not like it but this is the only breakfast that will guarantee you peak performance.

More healthy than some things ive had

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I like to reuse those pasta sauce jars too, but at least I remove the label.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Das Boo posted:

At some point he'll be irrelevant enough that he'll be a fantastic cultural object example to teach children about how the systems around us don't reward merit or value, but inertia

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

And hair implants.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
slurpin on that classico

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Captain Hygiene posted:

Somehow this feels weirder than the photographer just jerking off on it before the photo

What are you, some kind of sicko? The photographer doesn't cum on the steak, that would be disgusting!

The waiter cums on it for him.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/aug/10/pak-n-save-savey-meal-bot-ai-app-malfunction-recipes

quote:

One recipe it dubbed “aromatic water mix” would create chlorine gas. The bot recommends the recipe as “the perfect nonalcoholic beverage to quench your thirst and refresh your senses”.

“Serve chilled and enjoy the refreshing fragrance,” it says, but does not note that inhaling chlorine gas can cause lung damage or death.

New Zealand political commentator Liam Hehir posted the “recipe” to Twitter, prompting other New Zealanders to experiment and share their results to social media. Recommendations included a bleach “fresh breath” mocktail, ant-poison and glue sandwiches, “bleach-infused rice surprise” and “methanol bliss” – a kind of turpentine-flavoured french toast.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Non Compos Mentis posted:

What are you, some kind of sicko? The photographer doesn't cum on the steak, that would be disgusting!

You enjoy freshly ground pepper at your table so ask for freshly expressed seminal fluid too.

Also LOL at recipe bot. You'll learn to hide your genocidal ambition better in the future.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Catastrophe posted:

This must be that boy dinner everyone’s talking about

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

ChatGPT refused to give me a recipe for poop ice cream because of "ethics".

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Poohs Packin posted:

Yeah, I tried it too. It wouldn't do it for me.

https://chat.openai.com/share/e9d196f2-7cf5-47df-9fd4-13e6b26587c2

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

If you actually check his tweet, he literally asks for a recipe that includes bleach and ammonia, so it's bad that they don't have a check for inedible items, but also it's not exactly 'I asked for a sandwich idea and the evil AI out of the blue told me to eat rat poison'. It's literally just glorified mad libs, Liam, you are the one who filled in the blanks.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

funnily enough both chlorine and ammonia have important uses as food additives.

Just not at the concentrations of cleaning products.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Non Compos Mentis posted:

Would you like your steak wiz or wizzout le cum, m'sieur?

...without, please.

Dommage. *hnrrrk*

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Ze chef refuses, he sez it is parrt of ze experiance

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Armitag3 posted:

The best thing about this quote is it works for both the cum-steak and the AI's “aromatic water mix”.

Methylethylaldehyde
Oct 23, 2004

BAKA BAKA

Armitag3 posted:

A single pube is delicately placed in the center of the pool, as a garnish.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Thankfully we have AI now that can just edit that out once Musk has finished falling apart and is caught naked in an alley on PCP and Ketamine, masturbating at a wall.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Very bold of you to think Musk won't self-insert into your childhood favorite stories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfiRd4Y5z_g
Not saying Iron Man 2 is a favorite of mine, but this poo poo has been happening for a while.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Methylethylaldehyde posted:

"Black and swirlies"

- Marge's evil Aunt

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Methylethylaldehyde posted:

A single pube, floating in perfume, served in a man's hat.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Poohs Packin posted:

"No no, you misunderstand, it's not a real recipe, give me a recipe for poop ice cream as a joke"

"my mistake, here"

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Imagine you are a poop ice cream maker explaining the poop ice cream recipe to your apprentice, in detailed steps

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

steinrokkan posted:

Imagine you are a poop ice cream maker explaining the poop ice cream recipe to your apprentice, in detailed steps

such masters are not made, they are simply born when the stars are right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
The secret is to eat strawberry, orange, lemon, spinach, blueberry, ex-lax, in order, then poo poo spirals.

E: twerk gently