Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
If you spin around while you're making GBS threads, it's soft serve all day! But only the truly gifted can make it a twist...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I bet Michael Jackson could.

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

I'm sorry you had to hear it this way...

Michael Jackson can no longer poo poo ice cream.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Yes, it's real.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Inceltown posted:

Yes, it's real.

Wicked. Now Sully & Murph can get right pissed while on Route 1 to Foxborough to see the Pats play the Bills.

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

America runs drives to work drunk on Dunkin'

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Admins believe he’s this guy, it’s hosed if you click it:
https://news.wttw.com/2023/08/08/9-year-old-girl-had-just-bought-ice-cream-her-and-her-father-being-fatally-shot-portage

Cartoon Man fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Aug 10, 2023

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

context?

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
i heard about that :smith:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I edited in the source. Very hosed up…

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Ah, that is hosed up.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

the gofundme for the memorial and to get her father the gently caress out of the house his wife and daughter were both murdered in https://www.gofundme.com/f/serabi-medina

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Just want to make sure people read the reason for this perma and not just assume the curse is using light mode. Goons are terrible.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

Wicked. Now Sully & Murph can get right pissed while on Route 1 to Foxborough to see the Pats play the Bills.

I won't leave Foley behind!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
God loving damnit.

There's a ladder to hell though, and I believe goons are a rung higher than redditors and 𝕏 users. Please god loving damnit.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Karate Bastard posted:

God loving damnit.

There's a ladder to hell though, and I believe goons are a rung higher than redditors and 𝕏 users. Please god loving damnit.

We're still better but that is an indictment on the rest of the netizens and not praise at all for us.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Inceltown posted:

We're still better but that is an indictment on the rest of the netizens and not praise at all for us.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

more falafel please posted:

the gofundme for the memorial and to get her father the gently caress out of the house his wife and daughter were both murdered in https://www.gofundme.com/f/serabi-medina

I don't think he has a wife, or at least she didn't live in the house with him and his daughter. Still extremely hosed up!

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Dick Burglar posted:

I don't think he has a wife, or at least she didn't live in the house with him and his daughter. Still extremely hosed up!

she didn’t live in the house because she was also shot in the head several years ago

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Dick Fontaine posted:

she didn’t live in the house because she was also shot in the head several years ago

loving Christ

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Catastrophe posted:

You may not like it but this is the only breakfast that will guarantee you peak performance.

Looks like some sort of futuristic ploughman's lunch.

Inceltown posted:

Yes, it's real.

Drunkin Donuts.

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Aug 10, 2023

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Genuinely curious, how did the admins come to this conclusion? Those accounts haven't posted since 2018, so it's not like there was something he posted about the murder that gave it away. Was a mod just reading the local news and decided to cross-check all the names from credit card payments?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Devils Affricate posted:

Genuinely curious, how did the admins come to this conclusion? Those accounts haven't posted since 2018, so it's not like there was something he posted about the murder that gave it away. Was a mod just reading the local news and decided to cross-check all the names from credit card payments?

Other threads are saying he was active in goon discord despite not posting here any more

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Holy gently caress that's bad

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Cursed indeed

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

lmao uncanny

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Android Apocalypse posted:

Very bold of you to think Musk won't self-insert into your childhood favorite stories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfiRd4Y5z_g
Not saying Iron Man 2 is a favorite of mine, but this poo poo has been happening for a while.

it's important to note this was before we all knew he was a dickwad, or even all knew who he was

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Glottis posted:

it's important to note this was before we all knew he was a dickwad, or even all knew who he was

Yeah, I was thinking back about that and I definitely went "who?" at the time. I guess twitter was around then, but I didn't have it and I don't know if Elon was out there bullshitting on it every day at the time, I'm guessing not.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Methylethylaldehyde posted:

A single pube is delicately placed in the center of the pool, as a garnish.

When you order surf and turf you get a pubic hair loaded with crabs

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/PulpLibrarian/status/1689712643077017600

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Nothin' in the rule book that says magic has to have a positive outcome, I'll allow it

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Mt ex’s mother used to put raisins in the middle of meatballs for some godforsaken reason.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heP3s725hSA

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I can imagine those three things tasting good

I'm not planning to try it though

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Raisins are fine on their own. They don't belong in anything.

Banana Breads/Loafs? No. Butter Tarts? No. Carrot Cake? No. Any kind of rice? NO!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

rum & raisin icecream

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Banana Breads/Loafs? No. Butter Tarts? No. Carrot Cake? No. Any kind of rice? NO!

Rice pudding with raisins is good and I will fight you about this.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Banana bread can work with raisins, IMO. You soak the raisins in spiced rum the day before to rehydrate them and it kicks rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Raisins are just the weird failed product of people trying and in non succeeding in making wine.

Quite frankly I like to eat food not made by idiots. I just assume people eat them because they like to support the creative endeavors of others, which is nice.