Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Dr. Killjoy posted:

now that money's on the line all the clout demons are going to either

a) whine about not being paid (Catturd, Tim Pool)
b) do absolutely desperate engagement bait posts (Ian Cheong, the guy who posted CP)
and I predict c) eliminate the competition

begun, the bag chasing wars have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

apparently they made a movie about elon and grimers relationship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaxsVoOLgrE

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Kanye is allowed back on the platform but quits he’s only allowed to go DEFCON 1 on Jews

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Golden Bee posted:

Kanye is allowed back on the platform but quits he’s only allowed to go DEFCON 1 on Jews

but what about DEATHCON 1?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

"Picking up or dropping off."

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

“I hope the recipient of this Blue Chew package talks to me for a long time.”

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

https://twitter.com/whstancil/status/1689419663300587522

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

16bb needs to give us a good answer in character

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

My UPS girlfriend

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.
why is the play button reflected but not the UPS logo

why am i concerned about this

nevermind i'm an idiot, he probably reflected it after the original tiktok was the wrong way

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

IQ is the dumbest poo poo.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Zeroisanumber posted:

post username combo :smugdog:

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

It is great actually, only the dumbest people care about it, they also won't stop bringing it up. Really helps sort the wheat from the chaff.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Virtual Russian posted:

It is great actually, only the dumbest people care about it, they also won't stop bringing it up. Really helps sort the wheat from the chaff.

The mid-00s equivalent was the movie "Boondock Saints".

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

TheMightyBoops posted:

“I hope the recipient of this Blue Chew package talks to me for a long time.”

it comes in discreet packaging, doofus!

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Dr. Killjoy posted:

it comes in discreet packaging, doofus!

You should skip the ads.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

Golden Bee posted:

It's Elon's "Final Solution" apparently

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Well, fire your CTO then, for being a racist, transphobic piece of poo poo.

To be fair, Tesla's make for great IEDs, so let's use them to autopilot into some tanks.

(Tesla swerves at the last second to crash into a bombed out preschool to fulfill it's destiny, blaring the "La cucaracha" car horn.)

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/WatcherGuru/status/1689798343617081344?t=9CzyaL_N8rALdAigSXYxKA&s=19

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Augus posted:

your date arrives and she’s also the trumpet player for the all-white mariachi band that plays in the parking lot behind the chipotle you work at and also she brought all her band mates with her to the date and she’s wearing a funny sombrero and fake moustache and keeps saying “huevos” in an exaggerated accent and then giggling to herself. What’s the first thing you say to her?

Hi I'm titty baby, from tunp thread

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

the milk machine posted:

gonna start a gimmick X the everything app account where I'm a idiot american dude who has never left cornfuck nebraska but I post exclusively about malaysian culture war issues all day every day

please do it.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

They should release lions.

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
doesn’t zucc idolize some roman emperor or some nerd poo poo. he’s gonn bust in his pants if he gets to battle in the colliseum. Freaking epic imo

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

punished milkman posted:

doesn’t zucc idolize some roman emperor or some nerd poo poo. he’s gonn bust in his pants if he gets to battle in the colliseum. Freaking epic imo

yes its the reason for the haircut etc

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

they should hold it in pompeii, october, 79 AD

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

How did Groovelord Neato get that chud to block him again?

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
your date walks in, and she's a tiny puppy. She's nervous, but licks u with an incredibly small tongue. If you try and pet her, she runs away. What's the first thing you say to her?

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Panfilo posted:

How did Groovelord Neato get that chud to block him again?

didn't he make a tweet that elon completely misinterpreted as being something supportive of him? :lol:

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

DeeplyConcerned posted:

your date walks in, and she's a tiny puppy. She's nervous, but licks u with an incredibly small tongue. If you try and pet her, she runs away. What's the first thing you say to her?

"Would you still love me if I was a worm?"

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

We don't even have ups in Malaysia

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...
Why is she "my" UPS driver? She's her own woman she can deliver my packages without being *mine*

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

the milk machine posted:

gonna start a gimmick X the everything app account where I'm a idiot american dude who has never left cornfuck nebraska but I post exclusively about malaysian culture war issues all day every day

make sure to badmouth their royalty and tag the ant man in, since doing so is in fact illegal there

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Jonny 290 posted:

yes its the reason for the haircut etc

really? I always just assumed it was because he just never changed his hair after high school lol. felt like the 90s was just everyone copying Clooney

it being an affectation tho is insanely embarrassing

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Vomik posted:

really? I always just assumed it was because he just never changed his hair after high school lol. felt like the 90s was just everyone copying Clooney

it being an affectation tho is insanely embarrassing

every guy in my high school had frosted tips or the super short eminem cut if they already had lighter hair

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Just a Moron posted:

16bb needs to give us a good answer in character

(extremely butt-head voice) uhh hey baby i have a package uh huh huh

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
(gets slapped, knocked down, and has a large package filled with heavy objects and labeled fragile slammed on my stomach breaking everything in the package)

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(gets slapped, knocked down, and has a large package filled with heavy objects and labeled fragile slammed on my stomach breaking everything in the package)

dammit beavis

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(extremely butt-head voice) uhh hey baby i have a package uh huh huh

epic

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1689791787131637760?t=iZZySNx1b7wd8Vm8yDDIxg&s=19

https://twitter.com/TheWapplehouse/status/1689805389087338497?t=nIay9hJbla_y73DtmeiZ0Q&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Kill the boer