Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
glassdoor for corporate espionage

connecting disgruntled employees at companies around the globe to those who want to buy confidential documents and trade secrets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

post hole digger posted:

Steve Jobs: but wait, there’s more…
[steve steps out of the spotlight as the screen behind him starts playing footage of two guys absolutely going to town on each other]

Steve Jobs throwing away the idea after he hears about uber for unconventional medicine.

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
some gadget leds are annoyingly bright so a wite-out/twink/correction-fluid looking product that applies a mostly opaque liquid that hardens to a gum (for easy removal) to dull the light

product name: spooge

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Steve Jobs throwing away the idea after he hears about uber for unconventional medicine.

so sad to think about what could have been. gently caress. cancer.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

post hole digger posted:

so sad to think about what could have been. gently caress. cancer.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

some gadget leds are annoyingly bright so a wite-out/twink/correction-fluid looking product that applies a mostly opaque liquid that hardens to a gum (for easy removal) to dull the light

i use 3m blue masking tape for this

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

git apologist posted:

i use 3m blue masking tape for this

i use a drop of nail polish

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

call it squazz and im in

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

rotor posted:

i use a drop of nail polish

I use black electrical tape to match the body and foil to block the light sandwiched between

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

sounds like you could also use clear-ish silicone for this. might peel away cleanly too if you are lucky

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

a smart pacifier that monitors baby’s health somehow, plus has a small screen on the front

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Eeyo posted:

a smart pacifier that monitors baby’s health somehow, plus has a small screen on the front

“the baby monitor that tells you how much your baby sucks”

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

WeWork for cats

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Wework for toilets

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
Tesla but for gas cars

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

Perplx posted:

Tesla but for gas cars

I think this is every major car company nowadays :sigh:

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Dijkstracula posted:

I think this is every major car company nowadays :sigh:

touchscreen controls and tiny turbo-charged engines, baybee! you want a normal transmission? gently caress you, here's a cvt. also, we're going to give you the same gas mileage you got out of your 90's sedan with a v8.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Perplx posted:

Tesla but for gas cars

fairly certain the ira and other similar groups have had those for decades

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

a company that leverages chatgpt and dall*e technology to print what looks like handwritten letters addressed to "friends" to advertise your business/political campaign/whatever. also on the side write copy for your christmas letters to your family which you're ambivalent about. including a cute generated picture of your choosing.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Eeyo posted:

a company that leverages chatgpt and dall*e technology to print what looks like handwritten letters addressed to "friends" to advertise your business/political campaign/whatever. also on the side write copy for your christmas letters to your family which you're ambivalent about. including a cute generated picture of your choosing.

this but it actually leverages poorly-paid third world sweatshop workers because we couldn't get the ai to work right

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
never ending quarter pounder

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker

Eeyo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQO2XTP7QDw

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Crazy Achmed posted:

this but it actually leverages poorly-paid third world sweatshop workers because we couldn't get the ai to work right

crazy achmed please i beg you stop leaking our company emails

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

post hole digger posted:

Going to try and hack something together this weekend. I’ll be in the garage with my laptop

you make any progress on this yet?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

well-read undead posted:

you make any progress on this yet?

lets just say ive been doing a LOT of market research

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
subscription tea towels

I loving CANNOT STAND pathetic rear end teatowels that don't even fuckin dry things. I cannot for the life of me understand how so many poeple have worthless tea towels.

like what's the point of a teatowel that when you rub it over a plate or whatever the plate is still wet

anyway, the solution is a brand new decent tea towel every month.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
I had a disturbing dream about a company that deals in "microleases" for everyday goods. Probably already exists though

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
is that a supermarket? and you dont have to return the product after youve used it?

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

post hole digger posted:

lets just say ive been doing a LOT of market research

great work, maybe you can coalesce some of your findings into a pitch deck

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

well-read undead posted:

great work, maybe you can coalesce some of your findings into a pitch deck

based on my findings, i think id prefer what you call a catch deck.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

an app for gay men to meet up primarily to have sexual interaction

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

an app to do free stock market trades, but the actual trades are on a delay, and me, the app owner, can view all the pending trades and insert my own trades in before that of my customers. to sort of skim off the top of the price movement

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
an app for gay men to meet up primarily to have sexual interaction but the actual meet ups are on a delay, and me, the app owner, can view all the pending meet ups and insert my own meet ups in before that of my customers. to sort of skim off the top (and bottoms)

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

fart simpson posted:

an app to do free stock market trades, but the actual trades are on a delay, and me, the app owner, can view all the pending trades and insert my own trades in before that of my customers. to sort of skim off the top of the price movement

you really want to be trading in the same direction as a bunch of day traders?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Buck Turgidson posted:

an app for gay men to meet up primarily to have sexual interaction but the actual meet ups are on a delay, and me, the app owner, can view all the pending meet ups and insert my own meet ups in before that of my customers. to sort of skim off the top (and bottoms)

ok now you have my attention

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Buck Turgidson posted:

:hmmyes:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i believe that with an investment from your fund today, men will be having sex with each other within our lifetime.

Scud Hansen
Dec 13, 2015

Darkness and Evil

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

fairly certain the ira and other similar groups have had those for decades

lol

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

doordash but for sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i’ll invest