Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
tfw the game plays you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Reports are that Bray had the drizzling shits

No that's his booking.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
What if Bray caught the Cornflakes Disease from Drop Dead Fred?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

HHH won’t ever get his standing applause this way.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Now where's he gonna leave his boots?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Now how long until Vince points out to the board that ratings were higher for each show Vince was either backstage for or confirmed to have more creative involvement in?

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
So he had COVID and probably has long COVID as a result and like every other person who gets it they don’t name it because COVID is over?

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Intruder posted:

I'm personally glad that Triple H will no longer serve on the board of directors for WWE after the merger.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

It turns out everything else was just practice for this, the real Political Hit

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

Pillowpants posted:

So he had COVID and probably has long COVID as a result and like every other person who gets it they don’t name it because COVID is over?

always possible, happened to Keith Lee

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

HHH: Am I loving going over?!?!
Endeavor: Nah

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Endeavor: That doesn't work for me, brother

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Terra Ryzing's gonna be amazing as the 5th member of Jarrett and Lethal's group.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Endeavor: Nah

Yeah you’re going over, over there away from the board! :stat::wal:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

In the end Hunter was it all worth it? Well probably because you do have a lot of money. But thinking about working close with Vince for decades is my idea of hell.

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
You work with lich kings, you get suitable outcomes.

Like in his theme, it "is" about the game and how you play it. Unlike in his theme, he is decidedly "not" in control and they definitely showed they can change him; or his job title at least. So.... I guess don't have those lyrics unless you know you really won, eh? :eng99:

Dishwasher fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Aug 11, 2023

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

How’s your Board of Directors doing?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

mines doing well, good earnings projected in q4

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Haven’t had any complaints

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Pillowpants posted:

seems unlikely because he was masking up but maybe he should have been the PAPR Fiend

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

JUNGLE BOY posted:

*HHH making his last wish to a genie*

“And I want to be a leader at World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. for as long as it exists!”

Guy had all that car combat experience from Crush Hour, but he wasn't prepared for Calypso.

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
I actually really like Bray Wyatt and hope he goes back to being "Waylon Mercy 2.0 with A Stable and Kickass Theme Music" like his peak. Have him start some poo poo with Judgement Day or Gunther. I'm right here for all this stupid poo poo.

Edit:

Grab up Rock's daughter's gothic crew to be his new lackeys. Everything is gonna be sacrificed to get her over at all costs one day anyway. gently caress it.

Dishwasher fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Aug 11, 2023

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I never would have figured Vince would sell the company instead of just giving it up to the dumbass kids. It’s the second funniest outcome next to the company just imploding.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Holding in sneezes so hard for 25 years that you have a heart attack and you still don't get the company.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

tfw the game plays you

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/WrestlePurists/status/1690102643530604545

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i dont see it. is it loss. no one has replied to the post to explain? you should take a screencap as to not drive further traffic to the evil man.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

eyes emoji

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I see it. I choose not to share it, so I am the only one burdened with knowledge.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I don't think he's licensed so that poster is going to cause a lot of legal problems, hope they take it down

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Umaga is coming back??

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Just what the Bloodline feud needed: a family member who can turn on another family member BUT this time while wearing a referee's shirt.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

This 100% means Roman is going to slap his cheeks at some point.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

What a career arc for HHH.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Shard posted:

In the end Hunter was it all worth it? Well probably because you do have a lot of money. But thinking about working close with Vince for decades is my idea of hell.

That's because you're a good person.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Feel bad for HHH

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

This 100% means Roman is going to slap his cheeks at some point.

I read this as clap his cheeks at first and that would make for a very different PLE

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

History Comes Inside! posted:

I read this as clap his cheeks at first and that would make for a very different PLE

:goodshit:

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
There is still one vacant post on the proposed TKO Group board that has yet to be named by WWE, so there is a chance that this won't be Humiliation for Loser Hunter

But we can dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

JethroMcB posted:

There is still one vacant post on the proposed TKO Group board that has yet to be named by WWE, so there is a chance that this won't be Humiliation for Loser Hunter

But we can dream

HHH pacing in the TKO Group lobby, hoping to hear his name called for the secret wildcard spot on the Board of Directors when suddenly he hears over the loudspeakers, "IF YA SMEEEEELLLLLLL!!!!!!!"