Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Cloacamazing! posted:

Also I swear the exact same bracelets were in with teen girls in the aughts 1970s.
FTFY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Cocaine Bear posted:

He's gonna gently caress the bomb

Now that's a strange love

Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

Byzantine posted:

Now that's a strange love

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and gently caress the Bomb

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

TinTower posted:

It's relatively harmless but if you're gonna fact check a film, Neil, then make sure you've got your facts right first.

As it turns out, the Trinity test was a good 40 minutes before sunrise so the sky should've still been a very deep blue.

NDT not understanding how aperture settings when photographing/filming bright objects works

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
There's even pictures of the test and it clearly dwarfs whatever twilight there was.

I'm being charitable and assuming he's talking about the pre-test scenes where it looks dark out but… still, Neil, don't be such a dork.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
Catching that backwards sky image in Titanic really went to his head.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

I mean, James Remar's character hauls out an old chestnut about honeymooning in Kyoto during the movie that's been disproven for decades, so if he needed something, but I guess he's a sky man and not a history man.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

theironjef posted:

I mean, James Remar's character hauls out an old chestnut about honeymooning in Kyoto during the movie that's been disproven for decades, so if he needed something, but I guess he's a sky man and not a history man.

That was James Remar’s contribution from his own research. It wasn’t in the original script.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Never forget that Neil posts this inanity to make people forget his several credible accusations of sexual assault.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Qylvaran posted:

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and gently caress the Bomb

The Slim Pickens scene at the end is unchanged, except that Slim is naked from the waist down.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

This guy claims he's too smart to read books

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

:justpost:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Philippe posted:

Never forget that Neil posts this inanity to make people forget his several credible accusations of sexual assault.

He'd have a better shot of this happening if he just stfu because then I would forget about him - and by extension how horrible he is. Instead he has to keep spouting drivel and remind everyone he's still here and still sucks.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/reelmomentsAI/status/1689046310546972672

Megan Thee Stallion is not an actual stallion.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Megan, the stallion

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Reminder that this dude, prior to the trial, released a music video (of which that screenshot is from, I think) of him chopping up horse meat. :|

I'm sure the judge loved that one.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

Hooooooly poo poo

Hmm, what could possibly have offended them? It is a mystery

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

"Hello is this Apple? I would like to speak to the person in charge of where ads appear on Twitter I mean X.com. Yes, I am the conspiracy theory guy that posted CSAM, and I would like to know why you don't advertise with me"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/jasondotnews/status/1628377547267313664?t=C5-YNGsNd2WzYPERwD2kqA&s=19

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

That guy has #hearttransplant in his bio. Uhhh....

...!
Oct 5, 2003

lol

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

You literally could not torture me into divulging that I had spent $686 having Cracker Barrel food delivered to my door.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

An error has cost Chick-fil-A the win

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
The only way I can imagine that is if they're getting almost every meal on Doordash and not ordering for leftovers. $25k/yr is $480/wk or almost $70/day, and it's not like the restaurants on that list are running high-end, pricey food. The last time I ordered Doordash was $74 (including the tip) and it was dinner for two, with some leftovers. $70/day of Applebees and Taco Bell, good lord.

Elysiume has a new favorite as of 03:20 on Aug 12, 2023

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
1556 for delivery from Hooters

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Cocaine Bear posted:

He's gonna gently caress the bomb

yfw someone set you up with the bomb

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Brawnfire posted:

An error has cost Chick-fil-A the win

The data handling is almost as embarrassing as the spending.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I feel apocalyptically irresponsible when I spend like $40 on Doordash, if I realized I spent over 3k on getting motherfucking Chili's I would find the closest tall building with lax roof access security.

1stGear has a new favorite as of 03:43 on Aug 12, 2023

...!
Oct 5, 2003

The guy spent over a k on donuts

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
The only way I can see someone doing that kind of a restaurant bill is if you literally never cook. I mean, never. loving. cook.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Inactive store-DO NOT EDIT

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I've overspent on delivery takeout before, but that more a combination of not knowing how to cook* and the kind of severe depression** where you are only eating because hunger woke you up

* I'm learning, I almost have pizza down
** And no longer that depressed, thank goodness

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
TATER HEADZ LLC

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

dialhforhero posted:

The only way I can see someone doing that kind of a restaurant bill is if you literally never cook. I mean, never. loving. cook.

No poo poo. I eat in restaurants a lot because I don't like cooking much but there's still a lot of times I don't want to leave the house so I make a bowl of soup or a sandwich.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Midnight Voyager posted:

That guy has #hearttransplant in his bio. Uhhh....

I’m not sure if him being the donor or the recipient would be worse

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

No poo poo. I eat in restaurants a lot because I don't like cooking much but there's still a lot of times I don't want to leave the house so I make a bowl of soup or a sandwich.

But do you enjoy every sandwich?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Well now I wanted to know what was so wrong with G's Pancake House that he only ordered there once, and it lead me to this:

Mods, please change my name to 'The proper certifications that would make this the Largest Cheese Burger in the State of Tennessee'.

And yes, you bet your fuckin' rear end we're still calling it Freedom Toast down here, none of that gay French poo poo up in here! :911:

PKMN Trainer Red has a new favorite as of 04:24 on Aug 12, 2023

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Fat Shack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfechu
May 2, 2009

All the world's a stage I'm going through

Need the figures on how much he's spent on Goldbelly cookies