Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

He is 7' tall, many do not know this but here is Big Bill under a previous gimmick:

Somewhere Tarentino is out looking for the woman with five feet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Bill, Big

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i ALWAYS want a big bill EXCEPT from the electric company OR at the golden corral (charges extra to sit by the chocolate fountain; found out the hard way)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

edogawa rando posted:

Oh there you go, trying to convince us that tiny little Big Show is actually big.

take up your issue with the museum not me

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Eat This Glob posted:

i ALWAYS want a big bill EXCEPT from the electric company

lol there's a dorky catchphrase for him in there somewhere, referencing himself as a noun/object

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

when requesting a title match: this big bill is due

when rejecting a heel manager's advances: this is one big bill you can't pay off

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

when seeing a duck with a birth defect: that’s not the only big bill around here!

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
If big bill had a son named bill would the son be little bill until he grew older? Would Big Bill become bigger bill while the son took his rightful name as big bill?

Or would we go the lucha route with el hijo de gran factura? / factura mas grande?

The important questions

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

Nystral posted:

If big bill had a son named bill would the son be little bill until he grew older? Would Big Bill become bigger bill while the son took his rightful name as big bill?

Or would we go the lucha route with el hijo de gran factura? / factura mas grande?

The important questions

Let's go the lucha route, Little Bill...not so good.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

big bill is just three little bills in a big bill suit

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
El Hijo de Big Bill. And then his grandson would be El Hijo de Big Bill Jr.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

The Son of Big Bill. the Bill family doesn't go in on fancy-schmanzy bougie spanish talk.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

apophenium posted:

El Hijo de Big Bill. And then his grandson would be El Hijo de Big Bill Jr.

"guille" or "gui" would be the spanish approximation of bill. he'd be "gui grande" if he adopted a spanish name should he ever go challenge for the AAA belt or something.

el hijo de gui grande is pretty good too, imo

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Go the George Foreman route and name each child you have numerically.

Bill Bill III, Big Bill IV

Then when they have their own kids the real fun starts

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Big Bill ibn Big Bill

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Big Bviil. Big BXL

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Big Billsson and Big Billsdottir

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Bonk posted:

Big Billsson and Big Billsdottir

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

That DICK! posted:

Big Bviil. Big BXL

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Name one daughter Liv so people become awed at your fertility.

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
My company tried to pay me this week and I said "No thanks, I'm already a Big Billionaire." They were taken aback when I told them this and asked why I still showed up and I said, "Because he's big and my name's Bill."

Oh, the name of my company? The National Institute of Size. We don't really do much since you can't teach that, but it's cool working around a bunch of people named Bill.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
When people use your services, do you send them big bills?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1690332557068607488?t=ILwHn0vPg59bJFkgobEvZg&s=19

Big Hey!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Will Big Bill

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

As we all know Big Bill is also known to the world as William 'W' Morrissey.
Which means I can only conclude that his father is Morrissey from The Smiths.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

some bills are bigger than others

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

picture this: an even BIGGER bill

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Eat This Glob posted:

picture this: an even BIGGER bill

suggestion for the next time Big Bill gets new ring gear:

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Jericho would not be happy about having his look stolen.

Bill.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

can i say something real quick?

big bill

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

haunted bong posted:

can i say something real quick?

big bill

Good point.

Let me just add, though:

Big Bill

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

mister large willy got an interview on hey! ew

https://youtu.be/xLeVD0CRg2U

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i have a question that might be a bit controversial here, but how does Big Bad Brody King compare to Big Bill with regardness to bigness?

now comparing them both, it's obvious Big Bill has him beat on bigness, but Brody has a badness element there too

really eager to see these two titans clash, if i may say so and not offend anyone

Sega 32X
Jan 3, 2004

smarxist posted:

i have a question that might be a bit controversial here, but how does Big Bad Brody King compare to Big Bill with regardness to bigness?

now comparing them both, it's obvious Big Bill has him beat on bigness, but Brody has a badness element there too

really eager to see these two titans clash, if i may say so and not offend anyone

Big Bill is much taller than Brody but Brody is very very thicc

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Brody also has the advantage in that thicc can withstand punishment and injuries (until you hit like, Yokozuna thicc). Tol is always one ankle injury away from retiring.

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
I played Magic the Gathering with Brody King, so he’s a confirmed nerd. If Big Bill wanted to, he could take his lunch money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Does Brody play Gruul?