Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

rotinaj posted:

I understand that not all tony nominees must be musicals but i would be far happier if there was at least one musical soliloquy from one of the bloodline members

ah, a Sikoa solo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I can hear Jimmy pleadingly shouting "I DID IT FOR YOU, UCE!" Loud enough for the ring mics to pick up before Jey, tears in his eyes, nails him with a superkick already. Cinema.

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One
Too bad The Bloodline can't get a Eleven O'Clock Number since Smackdown ends at ten

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

he didn't get all of it 😔

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

This may be one of my favorite botch videos of all time and I don't even know why lol

I think I just always love when two wrestlers chain botch and have total lack of ring chemistry

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Aug 12, 2023

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Shrimpy posted:

Maybe it’s because I’m experiencing all of this through clips and these threads, but this would all be so much easier to follow if they didn’t dress identical twins exactly the same while in the middle of a feud.

Jey is the one who looks like their mom cut his hair

blunt posted:

Maybe when MJF joins the fed next year he can take The Bloodline out to dinner

thinking about a Roman/MJF dueling promo

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

shiksa posted:

gonna be honest w ya as someone who doesn't watch the show every week its very easy to forget which uso has kind of a mullet and which doesnt

its not just that they dress the same, have the same facial hair, and have similar first names, they also have the exact same moveset. they made a whole career of being interchangeable w each other and now its rude to not be able to tell em apart lol cmon

The interchangeability was the plan all along - now Kimmy can pursue a solo career, but sometimes - maybe even in the middle of the match - his hair will inexplicably change, and none will be the wiser.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The Usos have like completely different tattoos and hair and I feel like they never really did a lot of "twin magic" type stuff. They're just twins who are a tag team but like they clearly have made a point to be individuals. And you know, if you've ever known twins you know you can tell them apart through mannerisms and such since they're not identical humans.

Its not hard to tell them apart if you want to. You just don't really care enough to.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Also Jimmy's a little puffier than Jey. He's a little puffy guy.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

usos did twin magic in every match for their first 3 years in wwe but that was a long time ago and before they (apparently) became real people instead of a nobody team that won a lot from being Anoa'is

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I think for the first couple years it was difficult to tell them apart, but nowadays they look pretty different.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

MJeff posted:

Didn't used to, but ever since Sami got involved

hmm

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Just realized this whole Jimmy and Jey thing only works if you imagine that Jimmy has been in a coma and unresponsive the entire time they were building to this Jey vs. Roman match.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

STAC Goat posted:

Its not hard to tell them apart if you want to. You just don't really care enough to.

Yeah that’s right

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Jimmy is the one with 5 DUIs, Jey only has one I think

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Pylons posted:

Just realized this whole Jimmy and Jey thing only works if you imagine that Jimmy has been in a coma and unresponsive the entire time they were building to this Jey vs. Roman match.

It's always good to get a reminder that even people who work there don't watch the show.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

:stare: that exertion grunt in the second botch....

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
That superkick to end Smackdown was hilarious.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Yeah that’s right

They may have different haircuts and tattoos, but they still dress and act the same and their character motivations are both complete and utter gibberish. Who could possibly have a rooting interest in one brooding, dour loser over the other?

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

MJeff posted:

Also Jimmy's a little puffier than Jey. He's a little puffy guy.

You can't be the son of Rikishi without inheriting a little puff

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

i will only respect roman if he starts using the stinkface

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Popy posted:

Roman lacks the puff to do a stinkface. Shameful lack of puff.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Roman should lose the title when he goes for the stinkface but it has no effect, revealing his secret weakness: he has a Hank Hill rear end. Can't be the Head of the Table with an rear end of the Janela. A poetic end to the most cinematic storyline in wrestling history

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Shameful backside

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Popy posted:

Rikishi searching for his successor, passes up his son for his daughter in law

but she keeps calling it the rear view

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

xbilkis posted:

Roman should lose the title when he goes for the stinkface but it has no effect, revealing his secret weakness: he has a Hank Hill rear end. Can't be the Head of the Table with an rear end of the Janela. A poetic end to the most cinematic storyline in wrestling history

Wrestlemania 42

Roman is down bad, getting his diminished glutes kicked by Cody Rhodes

Rhodes finally appears to be on the cusp on finishing the story

Suddenly, Jey Usos music

He’s making his way down to the ring, and what’s he carrying?

By god, it’s a custom gluteal orthodic. He throws them to Reigns, reuniting the Bloodline

Reigns with the super man punch into the corner. Attached the gluteal orthotic, stink face, and the streak continues.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

The Usos have like completely different tattoos and hair and I feel like they never really did a lot of "twin magic" type stuff. They're just twins who are a tag team but like they clearly have made a point to be individuals. And you know, if you've ever known twins you know you can tell them apart through mannerisms and such since they're not identical humans.

Back when people ITT actually still watched WWE they had matching hair, matching tribal tatt locations, matching gear and your task was to remember whether Jay painted the left or right half of his face

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

They did a ton of twin magic poo poo but it's probably been 5+ years since they did. They absolutely used to lean hard into being twins.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

e: nvm

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

if the usos had a vlog maybe to would be easier to tell em apart

bartok
May 10, 2006

blunt posted:

Back when people ITT actually still watched WWE they had matching hair, matching tribal tatt locations, matching gear and your task was to remember whether Jay painted the left or right half of his face

that's what the Usos looked like last time I watched WWE when they were still in a forever feud with New Day

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Popy posted:

if the usos had a vlog maybe to would be easier to tell em apart

Da Uso?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Right Uso is the good wrestler and Left Uso is the hot one.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
which one of the usos is the one that keeps betraying roman and his brother's ties to the bloodline

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
One of them always tells truths and the other always tells lies

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

noted non truth reller Jey Uso

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

A question from someone who hasn't seen the show properly in a long time:

Is Solo Sikoa any good? I know he was fine as the silent badass standing in the back whilst Sami did all his entertaining poo poo in The Bloodline.

But how is he on his own? Can he wrestle? Can he promo? What is his character? Is he in any way entertaining?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Drakkel posted:

One of them always tells truths and the other always tells lies

Which makes asking "Sir, have you been drinking tonight?" that much more difficult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Did the commentary really just call out "AJ calling an audible" :O