Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Lmao at the crowd looking on like their kite just got stuck in a tree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
man that's some slapstick poo poo

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
my BALLS *slams desk* are not the issue here!

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

see, you're not supposed to execute a half roll during the cobra maneuver. "pull up" only works if your airplane and the ground agree about what way is up

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

tiaz posted:

see, you're not supposed to execute a half roll during the cobra maneuver. "pull up" only works if your airplane and the ground agree about what way is up

Probably shouldn't have had the homeopathic stewed beef before the show

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

the popes toes posted:

Probably shouldn't have had the homeopathic stewed beef before the show

maybe the attitude indicator is normally alcohol-cooled, but can you really blame them for wanting some warm beef scum after a challenging flight?

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

I didn't know Russia had any pilots trained on the F-104.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

tiaz posted:

The Americans solve this by doing a kolvoord starburst instead

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

tiaz posted:

maybe the attitude indicator is normally alcohol-cooled, but can you really blame them for wanting some warm beef scum after a challenging flight?

Just add vodka!

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

HonorableTB posted:

Just add vodka!

On Urozhaine (Harvest)

zone
Dec 6, 2016

the popes toes posted:

On Urozhaine (Harvest)

same energy

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

the popes toes posted:

On Urozhaine (Harvest)

Lol

Savage artillery PTSD coupled with rampant alcoholism sure makes for a military success.

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer

HonorableTB posted:

Just add vodka!

Sounds delicious tbqh

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1690299277673713664#m
Small technical problem :laffo:

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Did he lose an engine while attempting post stall maneuvering?

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

spiritual bypass posted:

Sounds delicious tbqh

im not sure i can post alongside a beef fizzer :mods:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Wagner recruitment advertisements found in Warsaw parks.

What the gently caress

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Wagner recruitment advertisements found in Warsaw parks.

What the gently caress

If you hate Russians and want to shoot Russians, at least Wagner will pay you for that.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Oh and the Kerch bridge is burning again.

But the smoke is black not white. That's fairly important.

As they use white smoke to cover the bridge when they are trying to hide it from Ukrainian missiles.

More to come sports fans. crimea is being ensnared. By sea by land and soon by air.

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Woolie Wool posted:

sounds plausible to me, hard to say without the stall entry/start of the problem. maybe the right wing didn't stall as early as the left? unintended (but commanded) rudder input?
I'm sure the MAK will publish an accurate and thorough investigation in a timely fashion :rolleye:

shadow puppet of a posted:

If you hate Russians and want to shoot Russians, at least Wagner will pay you for that.

:lol:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Russians claim that a "heroic effort" was made to hold Urozhaine. And that things will soon be over if Ukraine continues to take villages with the same vigor and stamina for casualties they have displayed so far.

"Stamina for casualties" roughly means they actually have reserves and can keep offensive tempo going for far longer than the Russians.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Russians claim that a "heroic effort" was made to hold Urozhaine. And that things will soon be over if Ukraine continues to take villages with the same vigor and stamina for casualties they have displayed so far.

"Stamina for casualties" roughly means they actually have reserves and can keep offensive tempo going for far longer than the Russians.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Maybe we're not so different after all...

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Russians claim that a "heroic effort" was made to hold Urozhaine.

Pls. wear your 3D glasses for a better viewing experience.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

HonorableTB posted:

Just add vodka!

Gunna make this next time I get ginger ale.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/08/12/7415339/

quote:

17 Ukrainian drones attacked a logistics base of Russian troops near Yevpatoriia in occupied Crimea on Saturday night. Dozens of Russian occupiers were killed or injured as a result of the attack, early reports say.

Source: a UP source in the Security Service of Ukraine, which is behind the attack

Details: The sources reported the details of the overnight drone attack on occupied Crimea.

Their data says 17 drones were involved in the attack on a logistics base of Russian troops near Yevpatoriia.

The military counterintelligence of the Security Service of Ukraine hit a campus of the occupiers, parking lots and gas stations.

The extent of the damage is being determined. The early reports indicate dozens of killed and injured occupiers and a lot of damaged equipment.
Background: The so-called "authorities" of the occupied Crimea stated that air defence systems were responding "in different districts" on the night of 11-12 August.

The Russian Ministry of Defence later reported an attack by 20 drones. The Russians claimed that no one was injured, and there was no destruction.
Nyet problem, normal katastrof

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/DefMon3/status/1690376443895627776
Tell the truth and get arrested. Sounds about right. Looks like POCCNR is doubling down on preventing any bad news from getting out, instead of acting on it.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Woolie Wool posted:

No, he lost a life.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Are the Russia supporters more into the death of Ukrainians than worrying about leopards eating their faces? Do they not care that Russkiy Mir is poo poo?

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

god please help me posted:

Are the Russia supporters more into the death of Ukrainians than worrying about leopards eating their faces? Do they not care that Russkiy Mir is poo poo?

Yes they want Ukrainian death, no they don't care about the leopards eating their face because the leopards have always been eating their face, and to them Russkiy Mir is the just and natural state of the world and whatever hardship comes to the subjugated doesn't matter because they should be happy to be under the Russian umbrella

hth OP

e: thanks for the new hillary, crazy CSPAMer <3 this one evokes feelings of college mock UN and the established western order based on rules

zone
Dec 6, 2016

LMAO that pathetic loser is still going?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
What the gently caress does Hillary have to do with anything anyway?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Karate Bastard posted:

Turns out the reset button was for Russia, not the relationship.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 3 days!)

Karate Bastard posted:

Someone thinks it's owning the libs

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

Karate Bastard posted:

Everything

why, triggered lib?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Looks like it's just HonorableTB this time though; what once started as a massive buying spree to own the libs has turned into a trickle of laughable attempts to show one's power.

On a wholly unrelated note, how's that special military operation going?

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

CommissarMega posted:

Looks like it's just HonorableTB this time though; what once started as a massive buying spree to own the libs has turned into a trickle of laughable attempts to show one's power.

On a wholly unrelated note, how's that special military operation going?

Russians are yelling modified hilldawg catchphrases like "Pokemon go to dick" on unencrypted radio channels but are being drowned out by Ukrainians blasting hardbass

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

the park isn't filled with airplane wreckage, it's victory scrap

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
If I had any money, which I don't, I would simply not spend $400 on jpegs.

I would also not be on the same side as Russians who are currently committing genocide and ethnic cleansing, but ah well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

HonorableTB posted:

Just add vodka!