Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ima Computer
Oct 28, 2007

Stop all the downloading!

Help computer.

XYZAB posted:

Is there a ComfyUI workflow that lets me preview what’s being generated so that I can selectively cancel images I can tell are going to be garbage ahead of time? Or maybe if it generates low quality 10-pass images that are just good enough for me to see something interesting in, is there an img2img workflow that I could use to go back and use those seed images for generating 50 more passes on in the direction it would have taken if there were 50 more passes on that initial generation?

Launch ComfyUI with this argument: --preview-method auto

The sampler nodes in all your workflows will display a live preview while they're running.

If you download these extra models you can get nicer previews too.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Overprocessed melty goo

much better

pixaal fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Aug 12, 2023

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

XYZAB posted:

Is there a ComfyUI workflow that lets me preview what’s being generated so that I can selectively cancel images I can tell are going to be garbage ahead of time? Or maybe if it generates low quality 10-pass images that are just good enough for me to see something interesting in, is there an img2img workflow that I could use to go back and use those seed images for generating 50 more passes on in the direction it would have taken if there were 50 more passes on that initial generation?

"--preview-method auto" in the command line should give low res previews in the ksampler nodes. It doesn't seem to notably affect performance either. For higher resolution previews you'll need to install some models which I haven't tried out myself.

ah hell efb too distracted by the awesome pics, nice work thread

The Sausages fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Aug 12, 2023

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

something different

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

quote:

AI Art: It is criminal to not post your prompt

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

the peppa pig live action no one wanted

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

not sure what swagman's prompt is but "live action south park" with a weird modifier greater than or equal to 1000 gets you close on Midjourney

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

yeah this was a simple "southpark"
the original filename doesnt have the negative prompts but it should be "illustrated,cartoon"

this is with the epicrealismv4 model

Swagman fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Aug 13, 2023

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

grenada
Apr 20, 2013
Relax.

Sedgr posted:

Amazing art

Really love this aesthetic. What model was used and which (if any) art style did you prompt to get those backgrounds?

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

SDXL and Dreamshaper XL. Prompts depend on which image but generally a couple of wildcards and something like:

quote:

recording studio, (Punk band BANDMEMBER:1.3), a woman is made up of many different COLOR colored pieces of paper and a yellow background with a white line, Derek Gores, full length, intricate oil painting, a pop art painting, figurative art, geometric, straight lines, chunky glass tiles, vogue cover, court, shiny reflective foil highlights, pinup, nose art
Negative prompt: (((deformed))), [blurry], bad anatomy, disfigured, poorly drawn face, mutation, mutated, (extra_limb), (ugly), (poorly drawn hands), messy drawing, penis, nose, eyes, lips, eyelashes, text

quote:

Welding action shot, Gypsy, (cyberpunk), mechanic engineer (welding:1.9) mech dark, tig, torch, sparks, gothic, detailed, intricate, geometric, scifi, colorful digital painting, modified with (cyberpunk devices and wires:0.9), 3/4 angle, in the style of red colored cartoon style, cyber aether punk, asymmetrical balance, neo-geo, (in the style of quirky sketchy caricatures:0.75), muted colors, intricate details, F-16, cyberpunk devices, 3/4 angle, quirky, cyberpunk art, intricate details, Graphic design
Negative prompt: close-up, photo from below, crayon, noisy, blurry, deformed vehicle, worst quality, (low quality, bad quality:1.15)

quote:

demon woman, (riding a monstrous creature:1.5), gothic bridal, sword, full length, intricate oil painting, a pop art painting, figurative art, vogue cover, red and red color scheme, complimentary

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
I just built a new PC with a 4070 ti, which is a nice upgrade speed- and VRAM-wise from my old 2070 Super.

I haven't installed any SD stuff yet. I watched a tutorial on ComfyUI, and that looks pretty understandable. It sounds like it lags behind Automatic1111 on adding features though? I mainly want to use SDXL and maybe some custom models. And I've never touched ControlNet - I'm not even sure after a Google search if those all work together.

Has anyone here been using ComfyUI? Are there any reasons I should stick to A1111?

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

I'm still using Auto1111 but there are Comfy users in the thread. Probably worth trying out if you think it looks interesting!

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

Sedgr posted:

I'm still using Auto1111 but there are Comfy users in the thread. Probably worth trying out if you think it looks interesting!

Auto1111 is great when it works, but I've always had issues with things not working completely at random. Most of the upscalers have always thrown an error for me, and switching to certain models -- including official SD ones -- sometimes (but not always) fails.

Googling for resolutions is an exercise in futility, because there are a hundred different permutations of every issue that usually revolve around "yeah so just use git to install some-random-library and maybe that'll work".

I'll give Comfy a try and see how I like it. I know some people don't like the node-based system, but I'm a veteran of Zachtronics games so it looks straightforward to me. :D

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

If you use the node manager addon and install like efficiency nodes it will basically get rid of the annoying things like calling up the decoder and vae each time and let you just do it all in one node. (KSampler advance efficient is great) Probably also want ultimate upscaler to make upscale settings super easy too.

If you have node manager and load someone else's workflow it there's a button to download missing nodes addons. (read the notes some may have additional requirements you'll need to install)

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Comfy UI seems like it's destined to replace auto1111 on account of it being a real productivity app and being far more usable within itself. For me though I use auto1111 as a backend for using SD within Photoshop so I don't typically interact with either of them. I haven't looked to see if there is a Photoshop plugin that uses Comfy UI but I honestly do expect it to take over the space auto1111 has been since this all started.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Re: about the auto preview pane. Is there a way to have the preview window show previews of every image in the batch (e.g., two in this case), instead of just the first? I read through the main.py and it doesn't seem to offer any other agument variables for --preview-method, unless they're documented and implemented elsewhere. (My knowledge of python and coding in general is rudimentary to nonexistent.)

Also, is it possible to output/offload every single step as its own image as it generates them? E.g., 40 steps = 40 pngs? I'm watching it generate and there's something raw that I like about a handful of the images that generate within the first ten or so steps. It would be nice to have all of those steps available as individual images for post sorting.

Edit: I'm running a dual Xeon e5-2690v4 28C/56T workstation and suddenly got the bright idea that I might be able to put both CPUs to use in some small auxiliary way to my 2070S, but in looking into whether this is possible, it looks like IPEX (Intel Extension for Pytorch) implementation only applies to the latest Xeon CPUs? Is there any way to offload some of the work from my 2070S to these two 7 year old Xeons to obtain some small time benefit?

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Aug 13, 2023

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Space Battles with Beasts from Beyond the Stars. And I think that Rhino is using a dragon as a laser sword. Lots of fun ones.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
What app was used to make this video?

Also does anyone know where this video originated before it was posted on that instagram account? I need more of that in my life.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

XYZAB posted:

What app was used to make this video?

Also does anyone know where this video originated before it was posted on that instagram account? I need more of that in my life.

Three color design is runway's watermark

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

What were the prompts for these two? The first one really speaks to 2nd grade me who had a lot of classmates whose dads worked at boeing and we'd spend all day at recess drawing fighter jets. Also strong Cowboy Bebop vibes
Second one looks like Encino Man graduated school and got an internship at the lab he was defrosted in

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Trench run, Cyberpunk 1990s F-16 space fighter spaceship Starscream, honda, modified with (cyberpunk devices and wires:0.9), 3/4 angle, in the style of yellow colored cartoon style, cyber aether punk, asymmetrical balance, neo-geo, (in the style of quirky sketchy caricatures:0.75), muted colors, intricate details, F-16, cyberpunk devices, 3/4 angle, quirky, cyberpunk art, intricate details, A retro-inspired cityscape with vintage and neon signs. Include iconic landmarks, Graphic design.Retro and nostalgic. bold colors and geometric shapes create a stylized representation of the city.
Negative prompt: close-up, photo from below, roof rack, roof trunk, crayon, noisy, blurry, soft, deformed vehicle, chibi, toy car, cute, worst quality, (low quality, bad quality:1.15)

and

A detailed scene where Neanderthals interact with sci fi technology, showcasing the clash of raw nature with hyper-advanced tech, detailed, intricate, geometric, scifi, colorful digital painting, modified with (cyberpunk devices and wires:0.9), 3/4 angle, in the style of red colored cartoon style, cyberaetherpunk, asymmetrical balance, neo-geo, cyberpunk devices, 3/4 angle, quirky, cyberpunk art, intricate details, Graphic design
Negative prompt: close-up, photo from below, crayon, noisy, blurry, deformed vehicle, worst quality, (low quality, bad quality:1.15)

Both DreamshaperXL

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Hadlock posted:

What were the prompts for these two? The first one really speaks to 2nd grade me who had a lot of classmates whose dads worked at boeing and we'd spend all day at recess drawing fighter jets. Also strong Cowboy Bebop vibes
Second one looks like Encino Man graduated school and got an internship at the lab he was defrosted in

encino man was defrosted in a shed by a hobbit and pauly shore :colbert:

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Some '80s horror movie posters

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran

Hadlock posted:

In addition to Sedgr's info, my friend, have you heard the good word of the Haruhiko Mikimoto / MACROSS style LoRA? Veritech fighters all day everyday.

Spoke Lee
Dec 31, 2004

chairizard lol
Is Deforum available for ComfyUI?

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Is there a free meme-production-specific model with a consumer web interface? I'm shocked that I can't find any, it seems like it'd be the first thing. The ones I find are certainly not "AI meme generators."

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Sedgr posted:

Trench run, Cyberpunk 1990s F-16 space fighter spaceship Starscream, honda, modified with (cyberpunk devices and wires:0.9), 3/4 angle, in the style of yellow colored cartoon style, cyber aether punk, asymmetrical balance, neo-geo, (in the style of quirky sketchy caricatures:0.75), muted colors, intricate details, F-16, cyberpunk devices, 3/4 angle, quirky, cyberpunk art, intricate details, A retro-inspired cityscape with vintage and neon signs. Include iconic landmarks, Graphic design.Retro and nostalgic. bold colors and geometric shapes create a stylized representation of the city.
Negative prompt: close-up, photo from below, roof rack, roof trunk, crayon, noisy, blurry, soft, deformed vehicle, chibi, toy car, cute, worst quality, (low quality, bad quality:1.15)

Brb gonna carve this into a slab of granite for future generations

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

pixaal posted:

Three color design is runway's watermark

Hell yeah. Found the guy.

https://twitter.com/rainisto/status/1669050086540599323?s=21

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

these are already better than real commercials, esp cause they lack brands.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

A bunch more space beasts.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Sedgr posted:

A bunch more space beasts.

What was the prompt for this one? Been meaning to do some neon space jellyfish made from glass

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

That one was:

fighting hordes of, being overwhelmed by, (Brawl:1.5), Fighting, mob, invasive species, ( jellyfish misquito alien:1.5), attacking, wrapped, ensnared, caught, trapped , on the surface of an alien planet, uranus planet, sci-fi, photo, photo realism, fighting, defending, hitting, battle

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Kingoffrogs
Aug 14, 2023
A frog king adorned in royal clothing, holding a globus cruciger. didnt quite get the globus cruciger, but close enough.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Releasing a 2:19 trailer for my Anomaly Z project on Wednesday.
Including everything I used to make it in the credits to head off the "YOU JUST PRESSED A BUTTON AND IT MADE EVERYTHING" dopes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Beauty and the Beast