Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
This post:

MSPain posted:

seriously considering getting my concealed carry permit to deal with dangerous doctors

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

is riffing on this earlier post:

Ham Equity posted:

I hate the loving pigs, but I also hate just throwing our hands up and declaring "nothing can be done" when it comes to bad drivers.

Seriously considering getting my concealed carry permit to deal with dangerous drivers

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MSPain wasn't serious. but given the state of things they clearly had to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
(sipping tea british style)there sure are a lot of ccw posts lately

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

being annoying in the online creators thread ftw

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

how's the lore lately, folks?

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007
I got FD to free MSPain, apparently.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

looking at the latest ban in the LC also let me rubberneck at someone doing the epic callout of the poster with the utena villain name and does anyone have the big long seth post where he also did that. :thanks:

lol it was the same rear end in a top hat who is a raging dick to everyone who isn't on "their team" in the posting wars in their head, and acts like they're an unimpeachable saint because they donated a bunch of money to the goonfund. Pretending to be an epic internet leftist while doing the same "philanthropy means I'm an amazing person" bullshit that billionaires do ftw.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
if you give me lots of money i will defend you no matter what

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Fajita Queen posted:

lol it was the same rear end in a top hat who is a raging dick to everyone who isn't on "their team" in the posting wars in their head, and acts like they're an unimpeachable saint because they donated a bunch of money to the goonfund. Pretending to be an epic internet leftist while doing the same "philanthropy means I'm an amazing person" bullshit that billionaires do ftw.

Giving away money means you have the heart of a broke boy and deserve 0 respect.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

I mean, same tbh, my price is pretty low too.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Fajita Queen posted:

I mean, same tbh, my price is pretty low too.

Same but I'll do it for a dollar less than either of their rates

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Give me money and I will emptyquote all your posts

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

I won’t. I’ll talk poo poo about you every chance I get but I will still take your money

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Fajita Queen posted:

That was loving disgusting and I just had to call that out even though I knew it'd get me probed lol. Same person who did "an amazing job" IKing the COVID thread.

Autisanal Cheese fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Aug 13, 2023

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Meanwhile Phil's lost a lot of weight and is the leading chill positive hangout streamer of the Pacific Northwest

Phil has emerged above the detractors.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Considering getting my CCW to deal with the bad weeds in my lawn

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Fajita Queen posted:

This describes multiple people in the Seattle LAN thread(which is the covid thread extension, sadly enough). I do know the person you are talking about and they can swing from cutesy happy to insane crazy anger on a dime.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

FuturePastNow posted:

Considering getting my CCW to deal with the bad weeds in my lawn

concealed carry weedwhacker

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

TheMightyBoops posted:

Phil is truly inspirational

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Peachfart posted:

This describes multiple people in the Seattle LAN thread(which is the covid thread extension, sadly enough). I do know the person you are talking about and they can swing from cutesy happy to insane crazy anger on a dime.

I love learning about the seedy underbellies that can develop in the most random threads here. Someone in SAD was like "if the COVID thread dies, they'll go after the Ancient Rome thread next!" Maybe they're onto something. What dark secrets are those antiquarian deviants keeping under wraps?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Peachfart posted:

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Vim Fuego posted:

This post:

is riffing on this earlier post:

MSPain wasn't serious. but given the state of things they clearly had to go

Oh come the gently caress on

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

This doesn't work anymore because that guy has the same av as me now lol

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Nuns with Guns posted:

I love learning about the seedy underbellies that can develop in the most random threads here. Someone in SAD was like "if the COVID thread dies, they'll go after the Ancient Rome thread next!" Maybe they're onto something. What dark secrets are those antiquarian deviants keeping under wraps?

The robots.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Ibram Gaunt posted:

looking at the latest ban in the LC also let me rubberneck at someone doing the epic callout of the poster with the utena villain name and does anyone have the big long seth post where he also did that. :thanks:

clutching my heart in pain at the amount of usernames i recognize all being from seattle

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Nuns with Guns posted:

The Rome thread is where the vaunted Baby Blowjob post from a former admin and current moderator came from, so

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Nuns with Guns posted:

They're hiding the robots that ancient Rome had

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Leal posted:

They're hiding the robots that ancient Rome had

You need the Platinum Chip to activate them though.

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!

Ammat The Ankh posted:

The Rome thread is where the vaunted Baby Blowjob post from a former admin and current moderator came from, so

yeah I was going to say, I read the Rome thread and feel its dark secret is exceptionally well known at this point

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

TheMightyBoops posted:

Detractors stay losing.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
im an online creator and we're really annoying people with no morals.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

fun hater posted:

im an online creator and we're really annoying people with no morals.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Martman posted:

ban reason: "Implying shooting doctors over covid is not okay."

lol unfortunate misphrase there fluffdaddy
LoL mandatory shooting vaccines round these parts

I sometimes enjoy the online creators thread. It's cool when people share things they made. It's less cool when people get in insane fights over poo poo I couldn't care less about.
The worst is just plain youtube links with no comment or explanation. Gotta spin up a vm, or burn my Google account after mislclicking in there.
The best is when a youtuber decides to own goal as hard as possible by accusing a lawyer of plagiarism and digging a borehole.

B33rChiller fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Aug 13, 2023

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I felt like I remembered someone in this thread saying they enjoyed read-alongs / let’s reads of weird books found at book fairs, school sales etc and missed those kinds of threads. Upon searching this thread for “books” I did not come up with this sentiment to quote for this post but oh well I guess! Legends thread, I have a book called ”Real Magic” that I opened up this evening and then decided instead of reading it skeptically alone I should just-post it on the forum instead, for the reasons outlined in the linked OP, including the phantom goon that I thought said they missed weird book thread posts.

I will add more chapters as I read them. I do not yet have an opinion on the subject matter. I am posting the chapters in PMF rather than any other subforum because while discourse about them is not unwelcome, it is not the point. I am posting about the chapters in PMF in here because if discourse about them does occur, this seems like the natural place for it to pop up and that’s fine, the book content seems ridiculous and that is the point.

I will not be accepting questions, because I am going to sleep now. But the thread will be fun or at least interesting, probably, I hope.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

akio ohtori must be killed

This.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I would never rep an anime villain online in my life.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

saying you ain't down with the animes??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5y3NQi_RAY

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I am the anime villain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys