Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I can't believe the lying man would lie to us like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
so basically i was right about them also scanning his pussy and his crack

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Inceltown posted:

Zuck has even come out and said "Unless we say a date, he's just talking poo poo" and Musk proceeded to talk poo poo about that too. Trying to explain to Zuck that he'd own him because of weight classes like he doesn't know and failing to mention how there is also age brackets for a very similar reason and Musk is well on the other side of a couple more brackets than Zuck is.

There are no no age brackets in mma

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Beeswax posted:

There are no no age brackets in mma

Even weight classes are a relatively new thing.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Oregon called.

They don’t want Steens Mountain back.

Powered Descent posted:

I have a friend who keeps ducks as pets and it's great because he's constantly got extra eggs to give away. Free breakfast! (Duck eggs taste similar to chicken eggs and can be prepared in all the same ways.)

It's just like your gardener friend who's always trying to get rid of all those zucchini, but higher in protein.

IMO duck eggs are worse than chicken eggs for dishes where eggs are the star, but you can bake or cook with them.

Quail eggs, now those are really really good.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Ror posted:

I found it with some googling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POv-3yIPSWc

Don't ask for an explanation, I'm american and baffled, but apparently it is deeply lodged into the brains of the british

What a strange people

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

What?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

they put elon in the big magnet for hours to charge up his genius brain with magnetons

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

They probably really put elon in a garbage can and banged on it. No wonder they lost track of time

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Are tweets not embedding here for anyone else? I can’t even get the links to load here on the awful app. Twitter is fine on my browser tho.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
They put Elon in a magnet to protect him from Zuck, since Magnets are his one robotic weakness.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Platystemon posted:

IMO duck eggs are worse than chicken eggs for dishes where eggs are the star, but you can bake or cook with them.

Have you had duck egg salad tho? It's real good.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Bibliotechno Music posted:

Are tweets not embedding here for anyone else? I can’t even get the links to load here on the awful app. Twitter is fine on my browser tho.

Yeah same

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
Birds are so good I love them

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

endocriminologist posted:

Birds are so good I love them

Love to eat them :twisted:

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

:same:

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Embedding is powerfully hosed on Discord as well, seems like they messed with the API again.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Platystemon posted:

Got quail can confirm

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Not working for me but haven’t for a while now plus I don’t have a Twitter account anymore so w/e

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Perestroika posted:

Embedding is powerfully hosed on Discord as well, seems like they messed with the API again.

Anyone not using vxtwitter.com or fxtwitter.com on discord should be kicked from the server. So much more reliable until Elon finds a way to break that too.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

drat has somebody actually set this to the music? Somebody needs to do the needful!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/ForgetfuP/status/1690766354196975616

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1690771664441851905

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/JoshLipnik/status/1576665365161340934?s=20

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Gonna go ahead and predict a "disaster scam couple sentenced" headline for 24 months from now

https://twitter.com/nokingsforme/status/1690762995343806465

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

GD_American posted:

Gonna go ahead and predict a "disaster scam couple sentenced" headline for 24 months from now

https://twitter.com/nokingsforme/status/1690762995343806465

Hey we all lost something in that fire. My smart fridge was damaged beyond repair

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

That’s just the press conference at Four Seasons.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
Twitter is loving insane now.

I’ve never had an account, but there’s a couple accounts by good posters (dril, tallbart) that I would check out occasionally, like once a week.

Musk got rid of this, to where it prompted you to login to when you tried to go to someone’s main Twitter page and I’ll be god-damned if I make an account. It recently came back but the tweets are no longer in sequential order!!! They’re now “organized” by likes and shares or something… That’s almost more useless than when it prompted you to login! I don’t need to see what dril was posting in 2013! I want the latest zings!

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

iirc you can jump through a hoop or two to make a given Twitter account serve a RSS feed. There’s no way dipshit and co would even know to disable that.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

King Carnivore posted:

I’ve never had an account, but there’s a couple accounts by good posters (dril, tallbart) that I would check out occasionally, like once a week.

Musk got rid of this, to where it prompted you to login to when you tried to go to someone’s main Twitter page and I’ll be god-damned if I make an account. It recently came back but the tweets are no longer in sequential order!!! They’re now “organized” by likes and shares or something… That’s almost more useless than when it prompted you to login! I don’t need to see what dril was posting in 2013! I want the latest zings!

You can use RSS hub to put feeds in an RSS reader. There is a docker container for it too if you're OK with using that. This keeps you from needing to go to the main site at all.

Nitter is also a good way to get around that.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

Inceltown posted:

Nitter is also a good way to get around that.

Nice! That’ll work for me. That’s just what I want: type in username, look at posts.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

King Carnivore posted:

I guarantee this is because Dril's been clowning on him since November

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

King Carnivore posted:

Nice! That’ll work for me. That’s just what I want: type in username, look at posts.

There are a lot more instnaces of nitter than the one I just linked and it might be worth finding a few of them for when one site gets rate limited. Nitter also has docker boxes if you want to host your own.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

grittyreboot posted:

I guarantee this is because Dril's been clowning on him since November

Thanks to inceltown, I’m just catching up on dril tweets since roughly July 1. Here’s a great :nws: example of what you’re talking about : https://twitter.com/dril/status/1675272217217867776

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Solid NWS but I think dril’s photoshop made it less cringe.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

May as well go whole hog with the useful stuff to avoid Twitter etc.

Privacy Redirect: Chrome and Firefox are super handy. Automagically avoid giving Google, FB, Twitter etc your info directly.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

It really is beautiful, isn't it? Elon can't ban dril, because for tens of thousands of users, dril IS Twitter. But dril hates Elon and insults him at every turn. So a regular guy has the world's richest man by the balls.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
He's gort me by the bliddy borls, Groimes! What's a Tich Intrepreneur to do!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

King Carnivore posted:

its doubly bad for checking up on indie game development. God he's so loving stupid