Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
“Is the joke funny yet?”

Do you really want to know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
If you have to ask, the answer is no.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
Jucika "198 - Jucika's Private Conversation"

'Telephone'
'Closed due to taking inventory'

"199 - Jucika Is Feeling Cold"

The ultimate relatable Jucika.

amigolupus posted:

Sorry for the :words: it's just kind of amazing how we went from having high hopes about NuTrail to thinking it sucks poo poo.

Haha, I appreciate it as somebody who wrote similarly about other arcs. I'm right there with you, Jules showed from about the end of the first arc into the second arc that she doesn't really understand how to pace a story, sometimes even what a story is. I'll be surprised if Mark and crew do anything remotely impactful for the rest of the storyline other than get back to Mark's cabin with all the warrants vanishing.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Anyone else have to remind themselves they're not on FYAD or something with the thread title? Then again Rae the Doe got on my nerves early on, it's like Nu Trail with the poo poo art.

Maybe got on my nerves is the wrong phrase. It just screams of early 2000's webcomics of talking heads and "you have to know this weird thing to get it" jokes. It feels like an Intelligent Life with more blobs and less human shapes.

That said, goddamn the Mary Worth with the computer storyline. I can't see Mary just letting some Saul Goodman spiritual lookalike get on her computer!

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Selachian posted:

Invisible Scarlet O'Neil 12/25-27/41
Scarlet, the things you're doing are not your job. No one hired you to go solve people's problems in person. You're just supposed to be writing advice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9f94S5FLMk

Cowslips Warren posted:

Anyone else have to remind themselves they're not on FYAD or something with the thread title? Then again Rae the Doe got on my nerves early on, it's like Nu Trail with the poo poo art.

Maybe got on my nerves is the wrong phrase. It just screams of early 2000's webcomics of talking heads and "you have to know this weird thing to get it" jokes. It feels like an Intelligent Life with more blobs and less human shapes.
Rae the Doe is a long way from being my favourite comic, but it's a billion times better than Intelligent Life.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I'm not worried, if that guy gets into Mary's computer, he's never going to be the same.

"Miss Worth, this is... I guess this is legal, in that we currently have no punishment to fit your crime."

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Tiggum posted:

Scarlet, the things you're doing are not your job. No one hired you to go solve people's problems in person. You're just supposed to be writing advice!

no one hired her to be invisible either

she's p bad at this

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003

EBB posted:

If they clothesline those guards with the dude in the rug I will be so happy

Prince Valiant

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Medenmath posted:

Prince Valiant

They did it, the absolute madlads. :allears:

Poor guy's spine is probably broken from being used as a battering ram like that, but that was metal as hell.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Rhymes with Orange

Get Fuzzy 8/12/03

Brenda Starr 7/1/51

Smokey Stover 3/18/56

Retail 1936 9/3/36

"To tell you the truth, I don't know what I want."

Invisible Scarlet O'Neil 12/28/41

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Well hoot, I don't know if I can say no to that
Wait, wait. Hold on. I fell behind and stopped reading this thread daily like three or four years ago.

The Phantom is still in the saving Savarna from Gravelines storyline? IT'S STILL GOING? ...STILL?! :psypop:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
The Bandar dude has tried to tell the Phantom to go home already like three times now

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Bizarro

The Family Circus

Slylock Fox

FoxTrot

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Selachian posted:

Invisible Scarlet O'Neil 12/28/41

Scarlet loving up this creep like it's no big deal. :hellyeah:

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

wasn't Scarlet responsible for an abandoned infant a week ago

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.

Owl at Home posted:

Wait, wait. Hold on. I fell behind and stopped reading this thread daily like three or four years ago.

The Phantom is still in the saving Savarna from Gravelines storyline? IT'S STILL GOING? ...STILL?! :psypop:

We've finally gotten to the part where he's doing it for reals.

Mutts

The Curse of Sally Forth: Epilogue

Peanuts (August 15, 1976)

Crankshaft

Rip Haywire and the Curse of Tangaroa!

Popeye

Skippy's Own Book of Comics

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Into Ilves

Nancy

Dustin

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
:five:

Mercury Hat posted:

wasn't Scarlet responsible for an abandoned infant a week ago
"Responsible" in the sense that someone put a baby in her arms and ran, and Scarlet immediately went "gently caress this" and used her invisibility to make the mom take her baby back. (and then followed it up with the True Spirit of Christmas and also giving the poor family money, merry christmas everyone :angel:)

thisusedyet
Feb 14, 2012

My post... it sucks!!!

Doomykins posted:

Haha, I appreciate it as somebody who wrote similarly about other arcs. I'm right there with you, Jules showed from about the end of the first arc into the second arc that she doesn't really understand how to pace a story, sometimes even what a story is. I'll be surprised if Mark and crew do anything remotely impactful for the rest of the storyline other than get back to Mark's cabin with all the warrants vanishing.

Mark Trail apparently has the Dr. McNinja deal going on where all he has to do is get back to his cabin & call 'base'.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Powered Descent posted:

The Family Circus

Well, you know, considering you're next to the goddamned ocean, maybe you could try to manage to stay even closer than that to your toddler.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Retail

Popcom

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
Man, Retail always hits close to home. Nothing like going through the gauntlet of the modern job hunt with an army of Joshs ready to bin your resume because they had a split second of ego sad.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Pickles

Hagar the Horrible

Zits

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

riderchop posted:

Classic Arlo and Janis (September 09, 2001)

He was sending you a message, Janis: he wants to screw.

e:

EasyEW posted:

The Curse of Sally Forth: Epilogue

F_Shit_Fitzgerald fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Aug 13, 2023

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

DANG that's a fine gorilla.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Ceaselessly Banging A Sheep The Moment We Both Graduate High School, And Then Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...
Haraiso Days

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

It's a good thing that bomb-casing novelty chair wasn't damaged

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Julet Esqu posted:

Well, you know, considering you're next to the goddamned ocean, maybe you could try to manage to stay even closer than that to your toddler.

lol what

I mean technically we can't tell the conditions from a still image but that kid is fine

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
Scary Go Round (June 18-27, 2002)

First appearance: Ryan Beckwith! First-time SGR readers in this thread will recognize him as a teacher at Griswald's Grammar School in Bad Machinery, but here he's one of our protagonists.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Uh oh, look out, someone's having fun in a trendy kind of way, time for Ed to hate it

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i hate this dustin the most because it sucks to dislike the same thing as ed

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Pogo 3/26-28/51

Archie 11/24-26/47

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Lordy you shouldn’t eat a roadkill bird.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Hwurmp posted:

It's a good thing that bomb-casing novelty chair wasn't damaged

Will Smith’s chair from MIB

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

I thought bugs were sentient in hell world too. Is Kevin just casually relocating their nests and ensuring their eventual harm or death to make a silly trap? I mean it's perfectly acceptable, just usually we'd get a strip explaining that the hornets were deserving of death because they were looking at some gizmo.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Sometimes it's a god's remit to just condemn innocents to die in his own defense.

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

What's on your mind, Axa?

theironjef posted:

I thought bugs were sentient in hell world too. Is Kevin just casually relocating their nests and ensuring their eventual harm or death to make a silly trap? I mean it's perfectly acceptable, just usually we'd get a strip explaining that the hornets were deserving of death because they were looking at some gizmo.

Insects are a really weird part of Kevin and Kell and yes I know everything about Kevin and Kell is really weird but the insects stand out to me.

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks
Underworld LA Weekly 8/14–21/1997

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

Welcome Back, Galaxy Geek.
Steeple 17: Hell on Wheels Part 2

John Allison's Patreon John Allison's Gumroad store
Steeple website

John Allison posted:

Poor Brian, he just wants things to go back to how they were. But nothing really stays the same. Back in issue 1, there was no notion that there was a flying skull (called “Mick Jagger”) living in the Church of Satan. Reality is unfolding at a prodigious rate.