Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
finished the book. and its good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
These faggots love to gently caress and suck in public, in bathrooms and in parks, in trucks and in warehouses, under bridges and near train tracks, in front of their naked windows and in the parking lot nearby.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
I'm going to critique it though. And this is a very retrospective and personal critique and yes I know why that's annoying. But Larry is doing a lot of centralizing faggitude on the actual act f loving and sucking in a way that does not resonate with my own experience. And I mean I guess it's an anti-assimilationist piece, "go get laid", etc. But faggitude is to me an aspect of that essential difference from the Men that exists even when one is not spooling up to gently caress or suck, it's a rejection of the lane was born into. And I'm not a drat queer man or a drag queen, and while I fly with the women who love women, I fly with the faggots too.

Basically yes Poppers you were right it's between Stonewall and AIDS. And I fit into the modern discussion a little better than I would have at that time, though I'm sure I could have found a warm embrace to fit into.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I actually have to do the gayest thing imaginable today and process with an ex. Larry could have written more about this methinks.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Ohtori Akio posted:

These faggots love to gently caress and suck in public, in bathrooms and in parks, in trucks and in warehouses, under bridges and near train tracks, in front of their naked windows and in the parking lot nearby.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
lilac/pinetree ftw

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

A human being Fable

Some faggots were more beautiful than other faggots. The beautiful ones only wanted to touch and be touched by the other beautiful ones. Orchard was the most beautiful of all and all the beautiful faggots wanted to touch Orchard. One day Orchard made himself very, very ugly. When the beautiful faggots saw what he had done, they wept and turned their backs on him. Only the ugly faggots now wanted to touch Orchard. So he gathered them all together and took them to a mountain top where they lived in harmony and joy. As they learned to love each other more and more, Orchard and the other faggots grew more and more beautiful. After many years they floated down from their mountain top into the town. The beautiful faggots were astounded by these newly arrived creatures. The beautiful faggots wanted to touch them all and love them forever. But Orchard said, "No, you are too ugly for us. Go and love the ugliest human being you can discover and then we will love you in return." So they left the town and did as they were asked to do, spreading the notion that to love the ugliest will make both beautiful. At last, one day, all the faggots everywhere were so beautiful that no one had to think about it any more. Now they all loved and touched each other with great pleasure and ecstacy.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

not reading all that

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Then perish bitch 🖕🏻

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

lilac/pinetree ftw

Yep. Im a Pinetree btw.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

youll be gone long before me

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Ill actually live to a ripe old age due to HIV PrEP, the medication that prevents HIV infection. And youll be malding to death.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

hosed up

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

hey poppers have you heard of holistic medicine

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Perhaps

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

lumpentroll is a jerk and i heard he's bald

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

lumpentroll posted:

holding out a deck tarot cards like it's a knife

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Brain Candy posted:

holding out a deck tarot cards like it's a knife

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Poppers posted:

Yep. Im a Pinetree btw.

i'm pinetree but twice as sincere bitch

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I'm smiling just waiting for the revolution haha :)

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

lumpentroll posted:

What was the punchline to this setup btw

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im more post-holistic

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Al! posted:

im more post-holistic

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Al! posted:

im more post-holistic

lol

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Truly I believe if we keep this thread alive long enough and honeypot enough psychos we will be gifted with hole. And it will be beautiful.

Troutful
May 31, 2011

lumpentroll posted:

*thinking really hard* gayurveda

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Im going to yogically levitate a big loving rod up your rear end if you dont post hole this instant

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

incepting hole. manifesting hole

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Cillian Murphy stars in Hole, the new 6 hour mind bending work of freaking genius by Christopher Nolan :worship:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
spaceship gets to the wormhole and its michael caines tremendous distended rear end hole and droopy old man nuts

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Plotting my next book club choice :ninja:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

cillian is a gross name for a gross looking dude

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Al! posted:

cillian is a gross name for a gross looking dude

i thought your name was al

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

Lol

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Hmm good first date last night, for me

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

🖕

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
congrats on the date president

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Poppers posted:

Hmm good first date last night, for me

dish!

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Nothing too eventful, just grabbed a glass of wine and chatted for a couple hours. Got some interesting tea on a local micro celebrity out of it though lol 👀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Edit: this is not the covid thread