Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

I can't wait for the Livestream of musk yelling at a large gate. And then the app will crash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

moist turtleneck posted:

Musk is gonna poop his pants and the blue checks will have to spin it

https://youtu.be/EyHIlYbiDXQ

Martian
May 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Checking into a rehab clinic to avoid the fight would be a pretty good excuse

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

The moment I heard about Zuck calling him out I knew this was going to be the response. Elon is terrified of a real fight but he has to keep up appearances so he calls Zuck a chicken, knowing Zuck doesn't give a poo poo anymore.

Edit: It would be extremely funny if he ends up beat up trying to jostle Zucks door but, alas.

evilmiera has issued a correction as of 16:15 on Aug 14, 2023

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

It's good to take your cues from Biff Tannen

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Rynn posted:

What Killer Instinct fighter would Elon be

Cinder obviously

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Rynn posted:

What Killer Instinct fighter would Elon be
Saboerwulf

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
getting reports that elon has handcuffed himself to zuck's front door and says he wont leave until they spar

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Schmoe Cwead posted:

getting reports that elon has handcuffed himself to zuck's front door and says he wont leave until they spar

Big loomer energy

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
You'd think this loving idiot who wasted 50 billion dollars on an app he loving broke would just loving STOP getting owned by the world's only human q-tip, yet he keeps screaming "No! LOOK AT ME, I AM POPULAR AND SMART!"

Just think though, if this rear end in a top hat had actually paid LESS to the UN to end world hunger, he'd be hailed as a god, beloved by all, yet he had to say he knew better, then proceeds to buy an app.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Diabetic posted:

You'd think this loving idiot who wasted 50 billion dollars on an app he loving broke would just loving STOP getting owned by the world's only human q-tip, yet he keeps screaming "No! LOOK AT ME, I AM POPULAR AND SMART!"

He bought the app an broke it so he could keep screaming that and force millions of people to read it

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
He probably could have bribed Sinclair to do that for a whole lot less.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Uh huh, sure
https://twitter.com/monitoringbias/status/1689665588929392640?t=D0MQ6JwSB1kEB4hlC22IeA&s=19

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

and furthermore I can show you how the shape of a person's skull relates to their inte...hey where are you going

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

10/10 no notes

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
I think you'll find with this slide rule and calipers using the source work of one Calvin Candie you'll find that....

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

shyduck posted:

10/10 no notes

I'm not a conservative dammit, I'm middle of the road as you can get! LISTEN TO ME, I'M RIGHT, HEIL ME!...

Wait

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

obviously ?? or is that the racist guy

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

euphronius posted:

You won't care

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

euphronius posted:

It's the same guy it's why I posted the screenshot. Same @.

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

Phone posted:

it reminds me of some asinine sigma mindset tweet that was like “if given the choice between 1 million dollars today or 30k/year for the next 20 years, I’m going 30k/yr because rise and grind baby. it’s all about that money mindset”

lol what? man how broken does your brain need to be in order to be so dedicated to the sigma grindset image that you don't understand how compound interest works

hell right now it wouldn't even require much thought or work to get 4.3% interest by sticking a million bucks in a savings account and not thinking about it for a year, lol

edit: oh hey this was from days ago. well, enjoy the retrospective everyone

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1691139934047154176?s=20

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Ohhhhh, I get it, he's stupid.

This explains the last few years..

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

someone teach elon about puns

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
oh man, this guy STINKS!

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

:suicide:

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

UFOTacoMan posted:

someone teach elon about puns

No leave him like this.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

epic. Elon keeps the hits coming

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
wasn't that little baby boy musk supposed to go to zuck's house for a fight? dudes suck.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

it's funny because he said teabag

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
the good thing about the new twitter is that I already konw what the replies to elon's epic joke are without even opening twitter which is a real time saver

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

new twitter is less lovely

EDIT: GONE
Bluesky invite code (ONLY FOR GOOD POSTERS)
bsky-social-yr7qw-mgcyt

Burn Zone has issued a correction as of 19:38 on Aug 14, 2023

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Knock knock

Who's there?

FART! BOOBS!!!! 😂

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1691156487094308869

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Zuck my Tongue

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
seriously what is that supposed to mean?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when he comes up with a "joke" he always keeps trying soooo hard to make it a thing, it's pathetic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

which will crash first, the car or the video stream?