Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Dude who put us up in a hotel is now angry my partner won't gently caress him as thank you. Is trying to have us kicked out via ??? Honestly he's not clever.

Too bad we got paid, paid rent early and established rapport with the landlord the only way they understand: cash is king, matey

Now we feel secure in our living space were gonna have a housewarming party but only we are invited. There's gonna be cake and probably booze nicer than box wine

It's my bday on Sunday and partners buying something ~mysterious and expensive~ through some American online funds company he can finally access (Paxum??). Praying for Nintendo switch, anything else will be decadent waste

Had a good trumpy read of the last 15 pages. Coffee n trump beats a hump in the morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hatebag posted:

I don't buy the ivana coffin documents. Doesn't make sense, he coulda just burned them or buried them in an unmarked location

Yeah I'm really not sure on that one. But like I said, it's occurred to me they may have MRI or lidar technology nowadays that can see what's in a grave without unearthing it? Maybe somebody can answer that.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Plink, how was your vacation?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

In an online video, Donald Trump praised the white nationalist conspiracy theorist Laura Loomer as “terrific” and “very special” and said: “You are a very opinionated lady, I have to tell you. And in my opinion, I like that.”

Loomer, 30, is a Florida activist and failed political candidate who once described herself as a “proud Islamophobe”, earning bans from major social media platforms.

Among proliferating controversies, Loomer has called Muslims “savages” and Islam a “cancer”. She has spread conspiracy theories about mass shootings, including the Parkland school shooting in Florida.

Trump endorsed Loomer in 2020, when she won a Republican US House primary in Florida. Heavily beaten in the general election, she switched districts in 2022, narrowly losing another primary.

Loomer has been closely linked to Nick Fuentes, the white nationalist who, with the rapper Ye, controversially dined with Trump last year.

In April, the New York Times reported that the former president wanted to give Loomer a campaign role. It did not come to pass but she remains a vocal supporter. In the video posted online on Sunday, she said she was making her first visit to Bedminster, Trump’s golf club in New Jersey.

Sitting with the man she called “the greatest president ever”, she said Trump was “killing it right now” in the Republican presidential primary, adding: “You’re crushing it. You’re up over 50 points.”

Trump, 77, said: “It’s great to have you and you are very special and you work hard … I appreciate your support and everybody appreciates your support.”

Loomer said: “Thank you so much for inviting me to sit with you today. It’s a pleasure. You’re the best. I love you.”

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I love you Donald Trump.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

They hosed

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

triple sulk posted:

remember who you're talking about

Yeah that too.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1691223634205978624

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Trump is 77? gently caress me sideways

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

ily bby

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Buddykins posted:

I love you Donald Trump.

I think you only like him.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

External Organs posted:

I think she was talking to people referencing "Bidens war in Ukraine"

Yeah that was me, but she's probably read enough of my posts over the years to know I am not a big fan of Vlad.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The candidate whose primary lure for voters was being uninvolved in politics is actually hopelessly bad at politicking?

No way

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

I thought loomer was 28 (my age) (as of Sunday)

I got a week left to potentially die but I'm personally amazed I made it through 27 (almost)

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

petit choux posted:

Yeah I'm really not sure on that one. But like I said, it's occurred to me they may have MRI or lidar technology nowadays that can see what's in a grave without unearthing it? Maybe somebody can answer that.

well it's not MRI or LIDAR, lol

it would be high-freq sonar but they're not going to do that without probable cause and they'll never get it

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Hatebag posted:

I've never seen this lol. Certainly seems like... a performance

oh it is lol, it is.....*coughingly lmaos*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Buddykins posted:

lookin good sir!!

the once and future king

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Trump only gets out of this through some technicality or the SC chudges ruling in his favor which he can’t seem to convince more than 2 to support him.

All of his poo poo is on tape, video, Twitter, and people are flipping on him. A normal person would be behind bars already.

Apr 7, 2003

Poo York, the lovely that never wipes

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

A game you say?

Apr 7, 2003

Glumwheels posted:

Trump only gets out of this through some technicality or the SC chudges ruling in his favor which he can’t seem to convince more than 2 to support him.

All of his poo poo is on tape, video, Twitter, and people are flipping on him. A normal person would be behind bars already.

The reason he’s not behind bars is the same reason he’s walking

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
the deer is still hanging around my yard but is eating the weeds so we’re cool

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Ol sakkman posted:

Trump is 77? gently caress me sideways

it's crazy dude barely looks 40

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Watch goons make fun of her weight

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

if ron moved on who's running florida?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Atoramos posted:

What's up with his butt?

He doesn't use the toilet anymore, he just shits wherever he is. It's called Primacy.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

External Organs posted:

I just worry because it seems like there are multiple well developed online on-ramps for young men to get crazy radicalized. But I hope it's just ultimately a minority. I ain't in touch with the youths. I mean other than my three year old. She's very pro monarchy at the moment.

Queen of the castle!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1691089332990365696

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

meatball making GBS threads all over disney trying to beat trump then losing and getting nailed to the loving wall by mickey mouse is some real funny poo poo

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Chidi now testifying. he's the last witness I'm aware of

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

he will just confirm his previous testimony and then they'll have to start voting but that will take forever

FOR. EV. ER.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

judge says one more hour

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Alabama GOP Sen. Tommy Tuberville has come under scrutiny following reports that he recently sold the last remaining properties he owns in the state that he represents in the U.S. Senate. Instead, Tuberville appears to live almost full time at his beach house in the Florida panhandle.

The Washington Post’s Glenn Kessler has reported that the Auburn, Alabama, address Tuberville listed when he declared his candidacy for Senate in 2019 is owned by his wife and son. It is a business relationship only, not incestuous. Kessler’s review of campaign finance reports and property documents related to Tuberville “indicate that his home is actually a $3 million, 4,000-square-foot beach house he has lived in for nearly two decades in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida.”

Tuberville may no longer be constitutionally eligible to be an Alabama Senator at this time.

The legal requirement that candidates and members of legislative bodies live in the place they represent is not new. In the case of Congress, it was debated heavily during the Constitutional Convention in 1787.

The framers decided that members of both the House and the Senate would be required only to be “an inhabitant” of the state they represent. Strange as it may sound, this means that House members don’t even need to live in their specific district – just their home state. In fact, a 2017 report from The Washington Post found that about 5% of all House members don’t live in the districts they represent.

A 2001 legal opinion from the Georgia attorney general found that if a state legislator “moves his permanent residence outside his district, the office will become vacant as a matter of law,” meaning that the lawmaker would disqualify themselves from serving.

Although Tuberville was born and raised in Arkansas, he became a hero in Alabama in the 2000s as a successful head coach for the Auburn University integrated football program.

Tuberville is a carpetbagger

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Spoondick posted:

meatball making GBS threads all over disney trying to beat trump then losing and getting nailed to the loving wall by mickey mouse is some real funny poo poo

ronnie d is going to get so hosed that a court will reinstate reedy creek

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Trump's team apparently said the indictment is 'imminent' and all the reporters are still at the courthouse so I guess we'll get it tonight anyway. The indictment doesn't have to be super detailed. But I kinda bet it will be. I bet it looks a lot like the federal ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

mdemone posted:

it's not the kids, stupid. it's the guns.

I've always been floored by gun nuts claiming it isn't the guns that are the problem. You could kill people a hundred times more effectively with things you can buy at any hardware store. Yet they never do, they almost always use army weapons. When I was a child we had this Tylenol killer, we had that Japanese Sarin gas plot, but not anymore. It's almost always buying an AR-15.