Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
also just fyi thats permabanned legend mormonpartyboat, so it was a joke sorry to spoil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

in rifts when I was a tween I tried to make a splugorth like creature to represent yahweh and everyone got mad at me. I was not even doing it to make a edgy statement. I was a Christian and thought “wow this is a big stat block. I bet God is this powerful too.”

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Trap sprung or whatever but in forgotten realms Ilmater is basically just pantheistic christ

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Al! posted:

also just fyi thats permabanned legend mormonpartyboat, so it was a joke sorry to spoil

oh well still got some laughs out of it

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I booched my exfiltration so I gotta kill my way out of the gobbo camp sorry gobbos

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I thought there was a dnd manual that had a bunch of gods including yahweh but all i can find is this horseshit

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Hatebag posted:

I thought there was a dnd manual that had a bunch of gods including yahweh but all i can find is this horseshit

here you go https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/115905/Stats-for-Jesus

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Jesus is in the Pathfinder universe so WotC can't use him

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

$3 for jesus stats??? I thought he saved, this is costing!!

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

oh yeah well im going to play a priest that loves God thinks Christ is a very important prophets but not godly, and my buddy over here will play a priest who thinks Jesus was a charlatan and complains constantly

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

mono-theism could work in DnD imo just everyone is worshiping a different interpretation or aspect of some distant powerful god

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Gene's ready for AC6
https://twitter.com/GenePark/status/1691196375763968001

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

using #2 for my pooh bear mech. gonna have decals saying "TUT TUT" and "IT LOOKS LIKE RAIN" one on each shoulder missile launcher

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Al! posted:

how did mmpb get banned?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mr. Sharps posted:

how did mmpb get banned?

ran afoul of squizzle

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

A Buttery Pastry posted:

a clear example of the political ratchet in gaming

yup!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

e nm answered my own question ac6 gonna be swell

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

i respect still rockin' pants on the ground donkey so many years later

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Hatebag posted:

there was one that had the lovecraft and moorcock gods but that got taken down for copyright

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

sebmojo posted:

there was one that had the lovecraft and moorcock gods but that got taken down for copyright

can’t take down my physical copy of call of Cthulhu d20

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

taking down the cult of jesus in delta green before they can open the portal and let him through

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

sebmojo posted:

i thought lovecraft was all public domain

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Lpzie posted:

so bg3 is only brave enough to show genitals but no full on hardcore penetration? boring....

There's a scene where you walk in on a hobgoblin banging an ogress, and she loves it doggy style

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

There's a scene where you walk in on a hobgoblin banging an ogress, and she loves it doggy style

sadly they had to die in my playthrough

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

not because of the sex mind you it's just that it technically qualified as the bugbear operating a class c vehicle without a license and this is my lawful neutral run

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

sebmojo posted:

This one's got the cthulus
https://archive.org/details/deities-demigods-1st-print/page/3/mode/1up

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Buck Wildman posted:

not because of the sex mind you it's just that it technically qualified as the bugbear operating a class c vehicle without a license and this is my lawful neutral run

the size difference was pretty wild ngl, now im on the lookout for other wild sexcapades in later acts

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

gonna say as a ranger speak with animals actually is p entertaining and remarkably helpful at certain points

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Peace Walker was a good pick, I really enjoyed the story. The gameplay was kind of easy, but I'll give it some lee-way on that since it's a port from a portable system - you could see how it would be more challenging on a 4-inch screen. The Extra Ops missions, capturing Tanks and Helicopters, managing R&D of your weapons to match your playstyle - all of that poo poo really worked for me. Wish I could have played it while it was at its peak playerbase to do the versus/co-op stuff more.

in conclusion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kvc_dWs1f4

hell yeah

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Buck Wildman posted:

that's a weird fetish you have there, and I'm definitely judging you for it.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

there aren't even alignments in bg3, roleplaying as lawful neutral would definitely be some sicko stuff

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

rping judge dredd

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i only punish a single crime: littering

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Buck Wildman posted:

sadly they had to die in my playthrough

i was gonna let them do their thing, but they wanted to rumble. not my problem, sex perverts *eldritch blasts their buttholes into smithereens*

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Al! posted:

in wc3 they made their dark elves purple instead of black but also loaded all the racial stereotypes onto the horde races so they really worked hard on not following the old stereo- oh the trolls say "unga bunga"

One of the most Blizzard things they ever did was that instead of backing away from the trolls as weed smoking voodoo black people they made a whole expansion doubling down on yes they are explicitely colonised people stereotypes but in this expansion we respect their African/Mayan heritage. Then iirc the whitey faction kill their king... Uh... Rasta-khan in a raid

This is doing the lord's work
I'm gonna spend some time at some point really digging into my emblem design and mech naming conventions.

Ancient warriors?
Kabbalic qlippot?
Extinct megafauna?
The 99 names of Allah?
Old mobile phones?

Why not both I guess, a quadleg called Kataphract and a medium reverse joint called Alcatel 360

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Communist Thoughts posted:

Why not both I guess, a quadleg called Kataphract

Pretty sure this one's been done already.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Lostconfused posted:

Pretty sure this one's been done already.

You're right that's baby league, gotta be Grivpanvar

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Lostconfused posted:

that's a weird fetish you have there, and I'm definitely judging you for it.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Did someone say propaganda of the deed?

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
I didn't know they were making Onward 2

edit: they are in fact making Onward 2