Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

projecthalaxy posted:

The endless mantra "the adults are in charge again"

They're all 90 years old so you know they're wise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
I believe Cuba banned and denounced all Trotskyism because of the Posadists. Like, they were the only organized Trots on the island.

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023
kompromat

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

sleep with the vicious posted:

Just the entire concept of the parliamentarian as this God figure who forced the democrats not to do anything

lol I loved how the parliamentarian would just show up like Stone Cold Steve Austin at the last second

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

lol I loved how the parliamentarian would just show up like Stone Cold Steve Austin at the last second

that whole thing somehow not convincing liberals that politics was fake

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Best Friends posted:

that whole thing somehow not convincing liberals that politics was fake

andrew jackson doing what he wanted and told the supreme court to fuckin' do something about it beyond telling him he can't and they were like "you got us there"

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Communist Thoughts posted:

Holy poo poo I was reminded of the kezia dugdale (Scottish labour leader at the time) photo of her inexplicably punching an ice Pound with hulk fists and was gonna lament that we don't have such a funny scotlab leader but now that I go find it and the other person punching the pound is current scotlab leader Anas Sarwar

this is incredible

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

What if we did a hacky political cartoon in real life and also wore hulk hands

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

"why hulk hands?"

"it's...complicated."

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
The Warren campaign bragging about having Ed Buck's endorsement

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

ashcroft covering up a statues tit with a $1000 curtain

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

RandolphCarter posted:

Sometimes the symbolism in the bush administration was a little on the heavy handed side

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in

RandolphCarter posted:

I read somewhere it was $8000

Lol

Must have been some tremendous breasts

Clowner has issued a correction as of 01:59 on Aug 15, 2023

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Clowner posted:

Lol

it was only one breast. lol it really was $8000

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
the softest of silks so justice does not get a bruised tittum

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023
the breast of justice

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Tsitsikovas posted:

the breast of justice

very disrespectful- nipples protruding

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

"IT'S GOOD!"

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Clowner posted:

Lol

Personally, I think that's a hell of a curtain.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

StashAugustine posted:

very disrespectful- nipples protruding

lol

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014

Tsitsikovas posted:

the breast of justice

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Bill Clinton sent INS thugs to invade an American citizen's house to steal a baby

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Shrecknet posted:

Bill Clinton sent INS thugs to invade an American citizen's house to steal a baby

freeing elian from a life in america was the only moral thing to do

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

RandolphCarter posted:

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Trump humping the flag
Trump humping the chair

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Wild flashback to a time when a swat team going after a child was potentially shocking

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

RandolphCarter posted:

it was only one breast. lol it really was $8000

Prior to buying the curtain the Justice Department would rent it sometimes to cover the boob.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I know this is the same federal government that is famous for $11,000 trash cans or whatever but it is impressive to a yokel like me to pay $8,000 for $30 of pipe and drape.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

I know this is the same federal government that is famous for $11,000 trash cans or whatever but it is impressive to a yokel like me to pay $8,000 for $30 of pipe and drape.

Displaced homeowners in Hawaii are getting a one-time $700 payment from the government

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Serious though, I do wish the scale of that kind of waste hit harder on people. Like phrase it "that curtain thing cost $8000. Bubba, that's close to what you paid in taxes last year. You worked that whole year so they could cover a boob"

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

Displaced homeowners in Hawaii are getting a one-time $700 payment from the government

The people that actually lived there are hosed but the people from the mainland that just kept a house there for a fuckin airbnb or something will probably get bailed out since that's the most democrat response possible

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Shrecknet posted:

the baby in that picture is in his 30s now and in the last election he ran for Cuba’s national legislature and won

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Serious though, I do wish the scale of that kind of waste hit harder on people. Like phrase it "that curtain thing cost $8000. Bubba, that's close to what you paid in taxes last year. You worked that whole year so they could cover a boob"

I mean that's a whole rail of Western ideology. Look at all this government waste! Seems like we need to cut social security

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Tbh that's probably the least bad thing Ashcroft spent money on

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Kelly Anne Conway vs her ACAB tiktok daughter.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

WHY BONER NOW posted:

This would not resonate at all with hicks. There's too many words and numbers. You've got to keep it simple like "Trump's gay!" or "Vivek ain't white!"

Mister Bates posted:

the baby in that picture is in his 30s now and in the last election he ran for Cuba’s national legislature and won

The idea of someone in their thirties being in a position of power is so alien to me I did a double take when I read this. Shouldn't he be like 90 with a dozen brain aneurisms before he even thinks of running for something important like this?

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
it's especially wild in this particular case because he almost certainly would have been a nobody in the US, the supposed land of opportunity, and instead he gets snatched away at gunpoint by immigration goons and sent back to evil totalitarian nightmare land Cuba, where he...goes to college, becomes an engineer, ends up as an elected official, and in pretty much every possible way has lived a better life than he would have here in free America

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Mister Bates posted:

it's especially wild in this particular case because he almost certainly would have been a nobody in the US, the supposed land of opportunity, and instead he gets snatched away at gunpoint by immigration goons and sent back to evil totalitarian nightmare land Cuba, where he...goes to college, becomes an engineer, ends up as an elected official, and in pretty much every possible way has lived a better life than he would have here in free America

he wisely established his personal brand very early and capitalized on it. basically hes a cuban reviewbrah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

The guy looks like Jesse Ventura.