Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I think that means he’s going to kill everyone with a chronic disease

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

euphronius posted:

it’s funny that everyone knew these were crimes at the time

excuse me.... it was a perfect phone call

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

euphronius posted:

I think that means he’s going to kill everyone with a chronic disease

yes, by ending healthcare

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Plinkey posted:

he wants to be a martyr, but doesn't

Typical of him, he wants the benefits of martyrdom without any of the bad bits.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

External Organs posted:

Government issued squat rack... Ok.

Government mandated spinning classes, Thx Obamna

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

T

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

give me the star

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I did everything right

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

shackleford posted:

i think this was the same michigan hearing with the drunk lady next to rudy who swore she wasn't drunk? haven't heard from her lately, assuming she got off scot free

That's Melissa Carone, and she's not doing great. She is still free, though.

quote:

Parodied Trump Election Witness Disqualified from Michigan GOP Primary

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

If trump actually does time then every single state and federal agency is going to press charges to get in on the action.

He’ll spend the rest of his life shuffling between jail cells and show trials like Vercingetorix

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
It seems pretty bad and I'm starting to unironically think they'll have to find a way to lock up the president, at least briefly, but probably for a long time.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bracing myself for the deluge of toxic bitches we're going to get today. I bet there's going to be at least one murder today by a Trumper. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a LEO committing it in some backwater.

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.
“and trumpylocks posted in baby thread and it was juuuuuust right”

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

pandy fackler has issued a correction as of 19:26 on Mar 22, 2024

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Crooked lovely Nipples doesn't have a clue. We used to be a first world thread. But now the radical leftist maniacs have taken over, they close the thread constantly. The Silent Majority must speak. Resign Now!!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

So, the Witch Hunt continues! 19 people Indicated tonight, including the former President of the United States, me, by an out of control and very corrupt District Attorney who campaigned and raised money on, “I will get Trump.” And what about those Indictment Documents put out today, long before the Grand Jury even voted, and then quickly withdrawn? Sounds Rigged to me! Why didn’t they Indict 2.5 years ago? Because they wanted to do it right in the middle of my political campaign. Witch Hunt!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Lol. "including the former President of the United States, me"

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
hello posting pals

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

FizFashizzle posted:

If trump actually does time then every single state and federal agency is going to press charges to get in on the action.

He’ll spend the rest of his life shuffling between jail cells and show trials like Vercingetorix

More like that movie from my early childhood, the man without a country. IIRC

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

neutral milf hotel posted:

hello posting pals

good morning. Ham cheeks, sorry I didn't say hi last night, I had a fat bully sitting on me.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
good morning trump thread anything exciting happen since yesterday?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

It seems pretty bad and I'm starting to unironically think they'll have to find a way to lock up the president, at least briefly, but probably for a long time.

The only possible imprisonment is house arrest at maralago. Which will actually be great because nobody will want to go to the loser combination country club/treasonous president jail and he'll have to live out the rest of his days walking into the empty dining hall remembering all these great times he's having now where he gets a captivated cult audience every night.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

WarMECH posted:

Trump did everything right and they indicted him!!!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

WarMECH posted:

this

https://twitter.com/cnviolations/status/1691407003661299712

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

lol

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f42YGUKinJ4

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
Oh boy I get to go into the chud office today, can't wait to overhear some great gems about our favorite crime president being unfairly treated.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Asproigerosis posted:

The only possible imprisonment is house arrest at maralago. Which will actually be great because nobody will want to go to the loser combination country club/treasonous president jail and he'll have to live out the rest of his days walking into the empty dining hall remembering all these great times he's having now where he gets a captivated cult audience every night.

That would be so insane and I hope they do it. I bet it's going to be something dumb like clearing out a wing at a minimum security prison and staffing it with secret service.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

aw crap i just dropped my 30 copies of the 98 page rico indictment of trump and his co-conspirators, can you help me clean up this mess?

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
so whats the over under of him fleeing the country at this point

rico charges aint no joke

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

poo poo’s boring who cares

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

I don't know. The mattering shield isn't dead. This just seems like a lot. And they have all the lawyers notes and poo poo. I guess I should just read it.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

the liberals are already taking a victory lap, Hillary redemption

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

WarMECH posted:

so whats the over under of him fleeing the country at this point

rico charges aint no joke

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

AWWNAW posted:

poo poo’s boring who cares

donalb trumd is the funniest most entertaining human to have ever existed

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

I don't know. The mattering shield isn't dead. This just seems like a lot. And they have all the lawyers notes and poo poo. I guess I should just read it.

nothing matters until he's in custody

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Oh boy I get to go into the chud office today, can't wait to overhear some great gems about our favorite crime president being unfairly treated.

Please share all the best bits

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

would be funny if they brought back Hillary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

this indictment that describes kanye west's publicist attempting to gain access to a county election worker under false pretenses to harras or intimidate them on behalf of a former president as part of a large criminal conspiracy to illegally alter election results is boring, do not read

Only registered members can see post attachments!