Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

I mean, he did kind of bring the All Seeing Eye and Republican Party down on his head. And Dems do tend to fall to the right of Trump.

Lpzie posted:

one of the best posters ever gives one of the best empty quotes ever.

Man Musk posted:

Daniel Dales Dick is a good poster, and I stand by that statement

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Then I say they'll indict Trump before the 2024 elections. :toxx: I don't expect mods to keep track, I'll remind them.

https://i.imgur.com/J1buicW.mp4

Fortaleza posted:

The trump thread mouth breather was just mad that his posting pal and one of the worst & most embarrassing posters on the site got got but other better posters didn't. He gets upset whenever someone taps the glass on their enclosure too hard, it"s his thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

choice of words Donald

Jesus

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1691434198672842753/photo/1

rigger with the hard R

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

it's too bad they passed on pillow mike unless he's an unindicted person known to the grand jury

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

who do you think he means by riggers

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Oof.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Spoondick posted:

it's too bad they passed on pillow mike unless he's an unindicted person known to the grand jury

he's one co-conspirator that i could see them just not charging because he's so ancillary/actually insane/addicted to crack and already has his life circling the drain they might just feel bad for him and that he's not worth the hassle.

everyone else definitely sang like a bird to avoid a charge.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao his report isn’t even finished

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

So Trump will be president again next monday after the big,beautiful, irrefutable report takes down the election(just the presidential part, not any other elected officials) and reinstalls him?

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Oh man that could get real ugly real fast. Fortunately the president has excellent self-control and is the least racist president since perhaps Lincoln or whatever.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

i hope the report is some bullshit from mike Lindell

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I don’t know how he can publish said report without mentioning witnesses to his numerous criminal indictments

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Oh he mad

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Spoondick posted:

Chapter 2: Michael Pillow stood sat alone in a window booth at the Dixie May truck stop in Conetta, Alabama. A genius, he played chess against himself on a chessboard that sat atop a Lazy Susan.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

77 year old Trump will deliver his book report on The Cathcer in the Rye. He holds the Guinness World Record for the latest book report ever. Lets see if he actually read the book, or if he'll just wing it.

Milosh
Oct 14, 2000
Forum Veteran
I'm sure Trump will calmly and clearly repudiate these false charges and not cause himself further harm and/or poo poo/piss himself on stage.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey. Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others - There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!

lol RIGGERS

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service
tmurpo!

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

i hope the report is some bullshit from mike Lindell

he is gonna come out at that news conference like stone cold steve austin with a handful of nonsensical excel spreadsheets and unreadable 20-times xeroxed copies of html code that he thinks is some sort of satanic spell

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

euphronius posted:

who do you think he means by riggers

gregday posted:

rigger with the hard R

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

euphronius posted:

lmao his report isn’t even finished

they haven't started writing it

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

All of his election fraud claims in MI center on majority black neighborhoods. Probably just a crazy coincidence.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
the perfect report to end the idictments

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

one of the most racist tweets imaginable

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

euphronius posted:

juries are from Manhattan Atlanta and DC

Doesn't matter. The DA's still need to flip a heads 12 times in a row. 1 republican on the jury and he gets off.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the story of samson does not end well... for samson

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey. Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others - There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!
lol he has to present it himself because nobody else wants to get added to the RICO charges

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Red Baron posted:

I love knowing his tweets are parts of many official court records

we can only hope our posts lead such grand lives!

imagine posting rico

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

He can't just be exonerated at this point. He'd inadvertently establish that he's the president, which means he can't run for a third term.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

mcmagic posted:

Doesn't matter. The DA's still need to flip a heads 12 times in a row. 1 republican on the jury and he gets off.

doubtful

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Spoondick posted:

good thinking cuz, just bring more dudes with you to dilute your creepiness

That's a good move, white people are scary.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

I mean, he did kind of bring the All Seeing Eye and Republican Party down on his head. And Dems do tend to fall to the right of Trump.

Don't count your chickens before their schemes hatch.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

RealityWarCriminal posted:

they haven't started writing it

no no the report is HUGE, BIGLY, and has been done for a while and they just didn’t bring it out before because trump is so magnanimous, see, and this is all part of his plan to drain the swamp!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

mcmagic posted:

jury trials loving suck. especially in big complex cases like this one.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

guessed peter baker and was right

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

RealityWarCriminal posted:

jury trials loving suck. especially in big complex cases like this one.

they literally just have to print some tweets on a poster board and display it in court

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Hi, I've never even seen the inside of a court room even on tv but never the less, I am going to explain why trump has already won/lost this case...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

don zimmer man with his gun chased a black kid and then shot him and got off on a jury trial