Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

kaleedity posted:

imagine posting rico

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

trump just lost a jury trial !! badly !

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
only in america do they ask 12 idiots their opinion instead of certified experts

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

the jurors should be careful, it is illegal to find their favorite president guilty of crimes

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Pour up (Crimes), head shot (Crimes)
Sit down (Crimes), stand up (Crimes)
Pass out (Crimes), wake up (Crimes)
Faded (Crimes), faded (Crimes)

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

They only need to convince 12 assholes two conspiracy events happened to get a Rico conviction.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey. Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others - There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!

he used the hard R

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

RealityWarCriminal posted:

they haven't started writing it

been awhile since the desk full of fat stacks of blank paper

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Mustached Demon posted:

They only need to convince 12 assholes two conspiracy events happened to get a Rico conviction.

this shouldn't be particularly difficult given that there's an audio recording of trump asking the georgia SoS to find more votes

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
and yet!

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

even if they all walk it's gonna be funny as poo poo to see trump and rudy sweating their asses off in a courtroom on tv for possibly weeks

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the Georgia SOS is going to testify on the stand it happened.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

reality, when it pertains to trump, does not matter

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Joementum posted:

this shouldn't be particularly difficult given that there's an audio recording of trump asking the georgia SoS to find more votes

the other one is that notorized document or whatever

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

reality, when it pertains to trump, does not matter

I'm afraid Happy Noodle Boy is correct.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

i dont understand why they do not simply indict the unindicted coconspirators given that they also conspired

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

William Bear posted:

Hell yes, more Trump content. He's going to get to the bottom of this!

CYBER SYMPOSIUM 3

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

William Bear posted:

Hell yes, more Trump content. He's going to get to the bottom of this!

plz dont use the r-word

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Mustached Demon posted:

the other one is that notorized document or whatever

and all the tweets where he brags about it

and all the times he's talked about it at his rallies

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Schmoe Cwead posted:

plz dont use the r-word

trump only uses the n-word

nuclear

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

reignofevil posted:

CYBER SYMPOSIUM 3

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

WeaponX posted:

he is gonna come out at that news conference like stone cold steve austin with a handful of nonsensical excel spreadsheets and unreadable 20-times xeroxed copies of html code that he thinks is some sort of satanic spell

Remember when he was trying to sell some piece of property or a yacht and his art of winning move was "Call the King of Brunei!" He will definitely not turn up his nose at aid from any country or individual that will foot the bill.

And that means that he's going to Elon Musk for help.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

i dont understand why they do not simply indict the unindicted coconspirators given that they also conspired

many of them agreed to be state witnesses. Some are only tangentially involved. Conservation of prosecutor resources.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

scared piggies squeal the loudest

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

snitches gonna snitch

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

can you go to jail for a PERFECT PHONE CALL??

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

someone tell trump about jury nullification

because he would love that. they can have the GA SOS testify that it happened and they’ll just go “yeah, but it’s not a crime when Donald trump does it”

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The jury is going to convict everyone of every count other than Trump.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

My understanding is that:

1. It allows prosecutors to concentrate their efforts on the most important conspirators while still keeping open the possibility of indicting others if more evidence comes to light.
2. It puts pressure on the unindicted co-conspirators to testify against the more important conspirators to prevent their own prosecution.

Edit: beaten by the Thread Counsel.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
busy week for the big guy

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1691434576118251520

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

ME, AT YOUR POSTS

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

sampson was beautiful and strong before he was enslaved, but then he got strong again and pulled down a big building on himself and everyone else.

pretty presidential stuff

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

can you go to jail for a PERFECT PHONE CALL??

it's not illegal to talk on the phone!
freedom of speech

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

this polycule thing seems to get a lot of people into trouble

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

first debate is August 23

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hes not surrendering.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
is it bad when you need a calculator to add up all the charges against your favorite president across 4 different jurisdictions?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

also August 21, trump releases the report and is reinstated president

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Riggers? Please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

mcmagic posted:

The jury is going to convict everyone of every count other than Trump.

no one will serve time lol this is all a farce