Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

A.o.D. posted:

Is that coincidentally the number of people who flipped?

That's why I said 30 people flipped in another place, myself. They didn't indict those others for a reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52JAjsUAINQ

He was on his way home to Bedminster
Been two weeks gone and he felt a stir
At Fani's and have him a Truth 'fore he went home to her
Donnie Bo-Lo said, "Hello"
She said, "Hi, what's new, Lo?"
And Bo said, "Sit down, I got some bad news that's gonna hurt"

Said, "I'm your best friend or somethin' like that
But as time has gone on, lawd, I've got fat
Since I started seeing that Powell girl, Sid"
Now he got mad and he saw red
Melania said, "Boy, don't you lose your head
They caught up to you and all your evil hid"

That's the night that the lights went out in Georgia
That's the night that they hung an gui-ilty man
Well, don't trust your soul to no backwoods New York lawyer
'Cause the judge in the town's got indictments in her hands

e-
https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1691286497788334081

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1691288129590730752

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Aug 15, 2023

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Mr. Nice! posted:

There are 30 unindicted co-conspirators.

I had a perfect conference call!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

just gonna give a curt woot

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Kanye's assistant who went to Georgia to intimidate the poll workers is one of the randos:

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1691290511389212672

https://twitter.com/acnewsitics/status/1691272434098548736

:getin:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Hell yes

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Mike Flynn might be unindicted co-conspirator 20.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
God, I hope this is finally the beginning of The Mattering phase. :dogcited:

This'll be fun to read through.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

He weighed no less than three hundred and fifty‐two pounds in October 2020. Start your bets there.

quote:

Published 1:48 PM GMT-7, October 2, 2020

WASHINGTON (AP) — Text of a memorandum from Sean Conley, physician to the president:

I release the following information with the permission of President Donald J. Trump.

Following PCR-confirmation of the President’s diagnosis, as a precautionary measure he received a single 8 gram dose of Regeneron’s polyclonal antibody cocktail. He completed the infusion without incident. In addition to the polyclonal antibodies, the President has been taking zinc, vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and a daily aspirin.

As of this afternoon the President remains fatigued but in good spirits. He’s being evaluated by a team of experts, and together we’ll be making recommendations to the President and First Lady in regards to the next best steps.

First Lady Melania Trump remains well with only a mild cough and headache, and the remainder of the First Family are well and tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 today.

REGEN‐COV is dosed at fifty milligrams per kilogram.

Well, was. It hasn’t work against circulating strains in a long time.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Donnie and Friends have to surrender by 8/25.

Platystemon posted:

He weighed no less than three hundred and fifty‐two pounds in October 2020. Start your bets there.

REGEN‐COV is dosed at fifty milligrams per kilogram.

Well, was. It hasn’t work against circulating strains in a long time.

Wasn't there a GOP Doctor who did a physical and listed his height and weight as just under the parameters for obese?

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

CBJSprague24 posted:

Wasn't there a GOP Doctor who did a physical and listed his height and weight as just under the parameters for obese?
That was the longstanding physician to the president, Ronny Jackson. Brought in under Bush and stayed through Obama until he played his close relationship with Trump into a Texas House seat.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
The former president and 18 friends have arrest warrants in Fulton county, Georgia, and the sheriff is processing them through the county jail in the exact same manner as any other arrested individual.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

CBJSprague24 posted:

That was Jackson’s report of 239 lb in January 2018.

His second physician, Conley, reported him as 243 lb in February 2019 and 244 lb in June 2020.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mr. Nice! posted:

The former president and 18 friends have arrest warrants in Fulton county, Georgia, and the sheriff is processing them through the county jail in the exact same manner as any other arrested individual.

:georgia:

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Mr. Nice! posted:

is that the jail where they let a guy basically starve/get eaten by bugs/suffer unmedicated thru psychosis until his death

should be an interesting place for ol Trumpy Bear

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

US Berder Patrol posted:

is that the jail where they let a guy basically starve/get eaten by bugs/suffer unmedicated thru psychosis until his death

should be an interesting place for ol Trumpy Bear

That could describe countless county jails in this country.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Mr. Nice! posted:

That could describe countless county jails in this country.

well, yeah

But yes, the case in particular I was thinking of was indeed the Fulton County jail

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article275662221.html

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Who the hell is this sheriff who cares more about the law than the good ol boy system? I’m utterly amazed.

MonkeyFit
May 13, 2009
Maybe a DeSantis supporter?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Crab Dad posted:

Who the hell is this sheriff who cares more about the law than the good ol boy system? I’m utterly amazed.

Donnie isn't exactly loved in Georgia. He's been attacking Governor Kemp constantly, giving Kemp an approval rating of around... 62%. He's also cost Republicans three straight Senate elections in Georgia. The state apparatus kinda wants to be done with him because he's been running behind Kemp's numbers while also trashing him.

That's also why the (former) Lieutenant Governor is also so anti-Donnie. The state probably doesn't care about DeSantis or whoever the gently caress, they just want Donnie beaten.

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Aug 15, 2023

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Crab Dad posted:

He's a Democrat in a heavily and reliably Democratic county and came up through the corrections side, so he may not have gotten as highly dug in on the law enforcement side's good old boys network.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Put it in the Louvre. A beautiful thing to wake up to.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

bird food bathtub posted:

PopeHat gonna be tripping this week, I'm reading that it might be the Georgia version of RICO.

"It's never RICO, it's never RICO, oh poo poo it's a RICO!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiVkyD1yzJg

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Platystemon posted:

It turns out that the COVID‑19 public health emergency declaration was load‑bearing, and ending it for political optics has consequences.

https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status/1690885431980965888

Also, be prepared to open your wallet wide if you’re uninsured.

https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status/1690827550782869504

loving insanity. I'd like to string every rear end in a top hat responsible for this up by their testicles. If they don't have them then we will give them some then get to hoisting

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Terrifying Effigies posted:

End stage will be them saying Trump was secretly in cahoots with :abuela: the whole time

Oh man it's going to be beautiful. Some of those old pictures are going to get a lot of work

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
why didnt trump just bleach his emails like hillary ????

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Crab Dad posted:

Southern sheriffs see themselves as gods, and they might as well be. County sheriffs are usually empowered directly by their constitution, and they run their counties.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Someone is mad.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
“Detailed but Irrefutable”

lmao freudian slip much Donald?

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
I woke up and was having a bad day.

My day is no longer bad. Even… good?

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
The *ahem* riggers, eh?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Coasterphreak posted:

I woke up and was having a bad day.

My day is no longer bad. Even… good?

Yeah a lot of poo poo hit the fan last night.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
He had a perfect poo poo!

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Non-paywall link to in-depth NYtimes coverage: https://www.nytimes.com/live/2023/0...&smid=url-share

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiVkyD1yzJg

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

stealie72 posted:

The *ahem* riggers, eh?

Yeah I used 3m combat earplugs and even I got that dog whistle loud and clear.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

stealie72 posted:

The *ahem* riggers, eh?

I initially skimmed his blithering and misread that word as something else.

E-
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1691443623517134848?t=pAI8xClA78AXnum9bd3eXw&s=19

"Well, I'm going to really pray about this..." :laffo:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Aug 15, 2023

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
It’s always okay if you pray it away.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Thoughts & prayers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU