Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-7gbWKbXbQ

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

It's amazing hearing how crazy hot it is everywhere when in my area this is the most beautiful and mild summer we've had in probably 7 or 8 years

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

It's super mild here too and before the weekend we had weeks of rain, which is nice after the last couple of years where it was heat and drought for weeks on end.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
yawn

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

it's been raining here the past few days, but it's still warm-ish. the forecast said there was going to be thunder, but there wasn't

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
It's brutal enough in north Texas that the news had to assure everyone that this wasn't statistically hotter than summers past.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Kevin Bacon posted:

it's been raining here the past few days, but it's still warm-ish. the forecast said there was going to be thunder, but there wasn't
Sounds like the thunder shower was more like a thunder no-show-er 😎

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
So am I getting this right - not content with showcasing how dull they are by discussing American food brands ad nauseam instead of posting memes in the meme thread, people are now resorting to talking about the weather? I know goons are old but come on.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Beeswax posted:

So am I getting this right - not content with showcasing how dull they are by discussing American food brands ad nauseam instead of posting memes in the meme thread, people are now resorting to talking about the weather? I know goons are old but come on.

Forget it Jake, it's PYF.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Takes No Damage posted:

It's brutal enough in north Texas that the news had to assure everyone that this wasn't statistically hotter than summers past.

the only good thing about this hell summer in SE texas is that so far there's been zero mosquito action. but all the grass is dying and we haven't had any rain in an unusually long time. I remember dallas summers being brutal and dry 20 years ago so that's nothing new there.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

Beeswax posted:

Climate change is a meme

mystes
May 31, 2006

Beeswax posted:

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Using up all the posting slots and never adding Geno

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Beeswax posted:

Yeah, this is bullshit. Where's the seasonal allergy talk? My allergies are worse now than they were in previous years WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR ALL OF US?

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Beeswax posted:

it's 75 and sunny today :cool:

wait, american food chat?

`Nemesis has a new favorite as of 19:59 on Aug 15, 2023

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

drat......

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
Well, the Hawaiian pizza was invented in Canada which has been on fire all summer, so

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

`Nemesis posted:

Well, the Hawaiian pizza was invented in Canada which has been on fire all summer, so

By a Greek man, no less. It all adds up.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

LifeSunDeath posted:

the only good thing about this hell summer in SE texas is that so far there's been zero mosquito action. but all the grass is dying and we haven't had any rain in an unusually long time. I remember dallas summers being brutal and dry 20 years ago so that's nothing new there.

yep, climate change isn't real

Bogmonster
Oct 17, 2007

The Bogey is a philosopher who knows

Love the Viz adverts

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

Actually, grass is the loving worst thing, so it dying is good.

Anyway, maybe y'all should fix your roofs if you're at all noticing weather?

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

BonHair posted:

Anyway, maybe y'all should fix your roofs if you're at all noticing weather?

Angry much?

I think you need to log off, step outside and touch... oh, nevermind

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

A pile of ash is soft, like grass. And it's natural!

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Biplane posted:

A pile of ash is soft, like grass. And it's natural!

You can make ash angels too

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

BonHair posted:

Actually grass is dope, it's lawns that are loving stupid.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Modal Auxiliary posted:

Actually grass is dope, it's lawns that are loving stupid.

No flowers with insect food or good looks, and instead it has pollen. But yeah, lawns are the worst.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Grass, that thing everyone's trying to get me to touch? No thanks.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

zoux posted:

Grass, that thing everyone's trying to get me to touch? No thanks.

Imagine the germs. Sterile and dead is the only way to go imho.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Bogmonster posted:

Love the Viz adverts

Strong “Husband Calling Contest” vibes from this ad.

https://youtu.be/L1GX7sILdBA

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

I heard tale there's a grass you can smoke.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

BonHair posted:

No flowers with insect food or good looks, and instead it has pollen. But yeah, lawns are the worst.

When I was a kid, the house across the road from my parents used to have a large fenced-in lawn at the side of the house. The house got sold and the new owners planted it completely with native grasses, wildflowers and some saplings. They took away the fence and told neighbours they could enjoy the space.

Within a year nature nerd younger me had seen more species of bees, butterflies and birds than I knew inhabited our area.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

TremorX posted:

Hell yeah and I’m about to have pounds of it. Cmon harvest season, I’m running low.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

TremorX posted:

https://youtu.be/GxVgF2uJa4I

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Thread is so variable and so are you
Changes, changes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x00Swy74xis

want to talk about the weather?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pLxOMgbO1w

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

As someone who once and never again tried selling a thing on Blocket, this should have been my approach

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

come to blocket with 200 kr if you want an rear end kicking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

Kr = kraftige rævspark so that's a pretty mild response