Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

here's the chair of the Coffee County (Georgia) Republican Party (with the short haircut) taking a selfie with one of the Trump people she let into the county board of elections office while they were there to illegally copy data from the voting equipment for Trump

In retrospect perhaps having a “Me and my fellow criminals, doing crimes” in my pictures folder wasn’t the best idea

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

beautiful

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/GrimKim/status/1691546386985054208

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Ikea is perfectly serviceable and affordable, not all of us can afford to eat dinner off paper plates on handmade mennonite dining tables

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

what's the context here

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Aug 15, 2023

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
the biggest bitch to order that doesnt basically come in a box would be a couch. Probably just get one of those from ikea

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

amazon has everything else. What a time to be alive.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

is there no venue selected or is it a secret

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
find an old couch on a side of the street and put a sheet on it

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tacodaemon posted:

here's the chair of the Coffee County (Georgia) Republican Party (with the short haircut) taking a selfie with one of the Trump people she let into the county board of elections office while they were there to illegally copy data from the voting equipment for Trump

lol and lmao

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Buddykins just go on Craigslist or fb market u idjot

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

amazon has everything else. What a time to be alive.

i got my couch from amazon but it kinda sucks

i think delivery was only like an extra 99 bucks

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Justin Tyme posted:

Ikea is perfectly serviceable and affordable, not all of us can afford to eat dinner off paper plates on handmade mennonite dining tables

They do have some pieces that are of better quality (solid wood, etc.) without being too horribly expensive.

But the appeal is the cheap stuff. I miss just walking through the warehouse and looking at the poo poo you could get for a dollar.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

"it's my thread, I'm supposed to be there"

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Great time for free furniture is just cruise thru dorms and student district in a college town during move out

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

UFOTacoMan posted:

"it's my thread, I'm supposed to be there"

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Only $23,000 to meet Trump? A steal!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Justin Tyme posted:

ikea's quality is exceptionally lovely. it's worth a few hundred extra bucks to buy stuff that isn't going to fall apart after 2 years.....

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
oh, free shipping now

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N59NRYO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

titty_baby_ posted:

Buddykins just go on Craigslist or fb market u idjot

yeah but there's always a chance of aforementioned bedbugs or infestation

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

RealityWarCriminal posted:

what's the context here

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1691544513267875840?s=46&t=oj8keVLy-071387ITfdh2A

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Buddykins posted:

the biggest bitch to order that doesnt basically come in a box would be a couch. Probably just get one of those from ikea

Focus your attention and spending on the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom, and just buy quality stuff for the living room whenever you find it on the cheap. Don't be tough guy, don't be a fool!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

drat that's a nice couch, but i dont need anything that big. Just a good decent size one for friends to crash on if they ever need to

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Buddykins posted:

yeah but there's always a chance of aforementioned bedbugs or infestation

Pussy

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Buddykins posted:

ikea couch will come in a box

wayfair is similar and similarly "cheap and lovely but potentially ok for a couple years"

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
don't buy a couch online dude. you gotta sit on it first.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I swear - I once bought an end table from a really lovely secondhand store in Denton and a few days later we had a bedbug problem

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

shyduck posted:

is there no venue selected or is it a secret

the venue will be determined when we see how many $23,200 suckers there are in Philly

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

mcmagic posted:

don't buy a couch online dude. you gotta sit on it first.

:hai: i think ikea would be the best bet for now.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Buddykins posted:

I swear - I once bought an end table from a really lovely secondhand store in Denton and a few days later we had a bedbug problem

You probably brought those from your most recent lay/manager

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I got scabies just from sitting in a chair in isla Vista and you don't see me standing forever

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

drat that's a nice couch, but i dont need anything that big. Just a good decent size one for friends to crash on if they ever need to

your probably better off at a local place, that delivers, it looks normal sized, but it's like 3" more narrow than a normal couch and you can tell when you sit on it, but get used to it after a while

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

british newspaper columnist update

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Buddykins posted:

one of my nightmares

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

petit choux posted:

Focus your attention and spending on the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom, and just buy quality stuff for the living room whenever you find it on the cheap. Don't be tough guy, don't be a fool!

I'll remember this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

titty_baby_ posted:

I got scabies just from sitting in a chair in isla Vista and you don't see me standing forever

lmao jesus christ