Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Glumwheels posted:

I can’t wait for trump to start attacking kemp again

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1691548320794071041

this guy is a fuckn dweeb and his karaoke rap was embarrassing as gently caress

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trump is FINISHED

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Bearjew posted:

ramaswamy is FINISHED

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

donald trump will not spend a single loving day in jail

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

[video] using speech from the movie Gladiator without permission

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Buddykins posted:

donald trump will not spend a single loving day in jail

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

ramaswamy never had a chance to begin with, the chudosphere is probably just fine with him being a sort of captive figurehead to pretend they're not all racist, but if the rubber ever met the road and he was the forerunner (presumably, because trump died badly) I doubt trump's base could ever bring themselves to actually vote for a non-white person for president. and I think he's just a few degrees too kooky for the anti-trumpers and people who consider themselves reasonable republicans

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

MockingQuantum posted:

ramaswamy never had a chance to begin with, the chudosphere is probably just fine with him being a sort of captive figurehead to pretend they're not all racist, but if the rubber ever met the road and he was the forerunner (presumably, because trump died badly) I doubt trump's base could ever bring themselves to actually vote for a non-white person for president. and I think he's just a few degrees too kooky for the anti-trumpers and people who consider themselves reasonable republicans

he's got the loser stink, always has always will. student council rear end loser dweeb

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
just like desantis

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

MockingQuantum posted:

I don't understand what kind of dumbass he is if he really thinks he can get elected in America as a Hindu. Just unbelievable ignorance of basic reality.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

MockingQuantum posted:

They could but he'd have to be so publicly fascist that he'd eat poo poo in the general, and a good 5% of the base still wouldn't vote for him.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Av post non combo

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

seeing any of these candidates try to be charming is just reminding me of how easily trump will loving decimate them. desantis is the worst, right next to pence in charisma. hell, christie has more loving relatability and charm. loving chris christie

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
the Manchudian Candidate

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

and christie looks like a non italian AI generated tony soprano

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tony soprano at home

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
surely the average GOP voter will accept a Hindu as president, surely

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Buddykins posted:

non italian AI generated tony soprano

good posting handle but too lengthy unforch

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Ben Nerevarine posted:

but did you see his freestyle.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Bethamphetamine posted:

I'm not transcribing Trump's 4 minute TROOF video

he bitches about Brandon for 4 minutes :laffo:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

new kind of cat posted:

this guy is a fuckn dweeb and his karaoke rap was embarrassing as gently caress

yeah I just heard his voice for the first time. sad!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Ben Nerevarine posted:

the Manchudian Candidate

why don't you play a game of solitaire

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I know right? the gently caress is he even doing

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

mdemone posted:

I don't understand what kind of dumbass he is if he really thinks he can get elected in America as a Hindu. Just unbelievable ignorance of basic reality.

there’s a thing you usually mostly see in Canada where immigrant Indian communities define themselves and their whiteness in opposition to black culture while still appropriating it, especially when Indian culture wasn’t seen as cool (see: Nav)

so if you define being white as not black, which Ramaswamy probably does, you don’t see any problem with running for GOP president

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
lol at how much trump thread loves chris christy haha

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

I believe we have a compromised president. He was bribed, and now he’s being blackmailed. He’s a Manchurian Candidate. That’s why Crooked Joe is letting other countries walk all over the United States…rumble.com/v37wb0t-president-t

Holy moly

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
see now how I :justpost:

watch how I soar

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Isentropy posted:

there’s a thing you usually mostly see in Canada where immigrant Indian communities define themselves and their whiteness in opposition to black culture while still appropriating it, especially when Indian culture wasn’t seen as cool (see: Nav)

so if you define being white as not black, which Ramaswamy probably does, you don’t see any problem with running for GOP president

and must be there's nobody around him who wants the grift to end, so might as well just take the ride

I do not get it.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Regarde Aduck posted:

everybody loves a big funny fat guy

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Schmoe Cwead posted:

fat guy with a little vote

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Regarde Aduck posted:

he seems like a guy you could have 100 beers with

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
get christie all coked up and have him do chris farley bits at the debate america will love it

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

where is the drone photo of Christie on a beach, it’s amazing

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Schmoe Cwead posted:

BoothBaberGinsburg